• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP Cadre: Voting For Chee Like Voting For A Trash Bin! Chee Full of Shit!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why does the PAP supporter look like a sex maniac and speak like a jerk?

Don't forget to add BALD to, look like a sex manic & speak like a jerk.....they think they are clean to the CORE...but they stink to the 7th heavens...

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's due to genetics, upbringing and social influences. :wink:

Someone should go tell this fool, that he is mixing with the wrong company, have a lousy upbringing & so bad genetics...."the one with only one ball" wants to "gas"...

jw5

Loyal
Someone should go tell this fool, that he is mixing with the wrong company, have a lousy upbringing & so bad genetics...."the one with only one ball" wants to "gas"...

Not forgetting his own stupidity, that is also a very important factor on what caramel, errr, jeremy, errr, jeromel has become. :wink:

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Despite his fanciful Xtian name, he comes across as a thuggish mudslinging chao ah beng. May God forgive this ignorant spastic and foulmouthed young PAP cadaver or cadre. He is trying his very best to be fielded as the next PAP candidate for the next by-election. Porlumpar all the way! To borrow one of our forumner moniker here...go and eatshitndie! Even your Emeritus Woody Goh says no big no small!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not forgetting his own stupidity, that is also a very important factor on what caramel, errr, jeremy, errr, jeromel has become. :wink:

Why doesn't this jezebel, ha ha ha stand for 'erection'???? he/she was not invited for tea??

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Contrast him with this young boy.

"Dr Chee, I ran downstairs because my dad told me you were here! I'm not 21 yet but my whole family is voting for you! I just want to thank you for all that you're doing for us and I wish we had more Singaporeans like you!" encourages this young supporter. Thank you Sir! We will keep fighting for you! #NowIsTheTime #BukitBatok

pic.jpg

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Chee is going to lose! Most voters will vote rationally and vote for PAP! Flight to safety!

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
John Tan, pls get PM to instruct ISD to arrest all tos that hve signed the petition against PAP's practising Gutter Politics, hurry!!!

yahoo55

Alfrescian
Loyal
People don't think that Dr Chee is trash, looks like this PAP Cadre is the one full of shit.

"Dr Chee! I found you! Can I have your autograph please?" enthuses this ardent supporter. ?#?NowIsTheTime? ?#?BukitBatok?

13177481_10154443007688455_455983920565615403_n.jpg

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why is there no party discipline in the PAP?..

In real life, the pappies is really full of shit. They bully, launch personal attacks and deride oppo parties like there is no law in sinkie land.