• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pinoy Prez Candidate Wants To Burn Sinkie Flag! Raise Middle Finger To Singapore Too!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
rodrigo_duterte_burn_singapore_flag_misleading_facebook_president_pinoy.jpg

Front runner Filipino presidential candidate Rodrigo Duterte said during an election rally in Daet town, Camarines Norte province that he will burn the Singapore flag after the Singapore embassy in Philippines said it would seek legal advice over a misleading Facebook post claiming that Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong had endorsed Mr Duterte's presidential candidacy.

On the Facebook page of Filipino GMA News, Mr Rodrigo Duterte was quoted as saying "Look for a flag of Singapore. I'll burn it." Other news websites like The Maharlikan reported that Mr Duterte used an expletive and raised his middle finger at Singapore.

The misleading Facebook post in question had a photo of Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong with the captions: "Mayor Rodrigo Duterte is the only presidential candidate that could make Philippines like Singapore."

http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/ar...-fake-facebook-post-saga#sthash.hASDQedX.dpuf

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Pinoy Prez Candidate Wants To Burn Sinkie Flag! Raise Middle Finger To Singapore

Well with the middle finger antics he shown potential to b the next whorejinx

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Pinoy Prez Candidate Wants To Burn Sinkie Flag! Raise Middle Finger To Singapore

I don't understand why people like to flash middle fingers at others. During a quarrel years ago, a guy flashed his middle finger at me from close distance. I moved fast and grabbed hold of his middle finger. The guy was immediately subdued. I only let go after I applied some pressure and made him lie on the ground flat on his stomach. The guy was practically begging me not to break his middle finger.

Alamakinky

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You pervert...I was there and saw what you did.....you put his middle finger into your rear orifice and sat on it ....hence the unbearable pressure....then you farted on it thereby applying even more pressure. You only released him from his pain and humiliation when nyou had orgased.
Real pervert you are.

I don't understand why people like to flash middle fingers at others. During a quarrel years ago, a guy flashed his middle finger at me from close distance. I moved fast and grabbed hold of his middle finger. The guy was immediately subdued. I only let go after I applied some pressure and made him lie on the ground flat on his stomach. The guy was practically begging me not to break his middle finger.

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal

deport all peenoises and peenayes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal

You pervert...I was there and saw what you did.....you put his middle finger into your rear orifice and sat on it ....hence the unbearable pressure....then you farted on it thereby applying even more pressure. You only released him from his pain and humiliation when nyou had orgased.
Real pervert you are.

where can I learn this type of "kang" fu????????????

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

I don't understand why people like to flash middle fingers at others. During a quarrel years ago, a guy flashed his middle finger at me from close distance. I moved fast and grabbed hold of his penis. The guy was immediately subdued. I only let go after I applied some pressure and made him lie on the ground flat on his stomach. The guy was practically begging me not to break his penis.

yes... FAP cock sucker. penis grabbing and cock sucking is your speciality.

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal

face it, many amongst us will want to see sinkie flag burn

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

rodrigo_duterte_burn_singapore_flag_misleading_facebook_president_pinoy.jpg

Front runner Filipino presidential candidate Rodrigo Duterte said during an election rally in Daet town, Camarines Norte province that he will burn the Singapore flag after the Singapore embassy in Philippines said it would seek legal advice over a misleading Facebook post claiming that Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong had endorsed Mr Duterte's presidential candidacy.

On the Facebook page of Filipino GMA News, Mr Rodrigo Duterte was quoted as saying "Look for a flag of Singapore. I'll burn it." Other news websites like The Maharlikan reported that Mr Duterte used an expletive and raised his middle finger at Singapore.

The misleading Facebook post in question had a photo of Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong with the captions: "Mayor Rodrigo Duterte is the only presidential candidate that could make Philippines like Singapore."

http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/ar...-fake-facebook-post-saga#sthash.hASDQedX.dpuf

You are more than welcome Mr President possibly. The Singapore flag to many Sinkies is worth less than a car washing cloth.

Stompiss

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You asked, you have it:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Real pervert you are.

I regret a PAP supporter stole my phone otherwise I can post that clip here!!

kkbutterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal

you lie.is only half true.
when you had intended to grab his middle finger, he punched you on your nose and you kneel to beg for forgiveness.