• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dr Chee says PAP should ‘consider their own hypocrisy’

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"We welcome the opportunity to examine all the assets of the PAP ministers and MPs": Singapore Democratic Party (SDP)'s Paul Tambyah in response to PM Lee's statement that anyone standing for public office should be prepared to have his past examined "transparently and honestly".

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mr Damanhuri Abas said: “I had those wrong impressions of Dr Chee myself, but since joining SDP, I see that he is not what they say. The reason why PAP keeps demonising Dr Chee is because they truly fear him in Parliament. They know if Dr Chee is in Parliament, no one can sleep.”

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/chee-soon-juan-says-pap/2748566.html

Whatever it is, we don't need a saint but someone who will question and debate hard on the policies and issues in parliament.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the ball is now with bukit batok residents, as usual cos' they are sinkies, i doubt they will give dr chee a chance. they 'd rather bait on pap' carrots, and nothing will change.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
chee soo juan is theoretician academician dreamer building castle in the air architectician.he is argumentative debative question everything and talk big only.he has never done anything in reality besides his academic career,build anything or run anything except running around like a headless chicken talking about this and that and protesting everything,he doesnt know that sometimes in reality,in order for things to work,for the world to function,for the benefit of the greater good,one must compromise his values and beliefs,and swallow a few hard truths,and sacrifice a few good men along the way.im sure he knows that feeling pretty well,having ousted his master qui gonn jin,and driving his lightsabre into his heart,ending his life,career and mind.chiam is now a bitter broken shadow of a man.life is a bloody battlefield and sinkies are the pawns.with chee soo juan's policies,he is setting singapore up for failure.he is sacrificing the knights and bishop and queens in order to protect the pawns.that is the ultimate fool's strategy.

i want to help the world too but first i must swallow the necessary poison called capitalism.only thru destruction and chaos can there be a new beginning.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
chee soo juan is theoretician academician dreamer building castle in the air architectician.he is argumentative debative question everything and talk big only.he has never done anything in reality besides his academic career,build anything or run anything except running around like a headless chicken talking about this and that and protesting everything,he doesnt know that sometimes in reality,in order for things to work,for the world to function,for the benefit of the greater good,one must compromise his values and beliefs,and swallow a few hard truths,and sacrifice a few good men along the way.im sure he knows that feeling pretty well,having ousted his master qui gonn jin,and driving his lightsabre into his heart,ending his life,career and mind.chiam is now a bitter broken shadow of a man.life is a bloody battlefield and sinkies are the pawns.with chee soo juan's policies,he is setting singapore up for failure.he is sacrificing the knights and bishop and queens in order to protect the pawns.that is the ultimate fool's strategy.

i want to help the world too but first i must swallow the necessary poison called capitalism.only thru destruction and chaos can there be a new beginning.

dear bro, how can he achieve anything when he was crippled by lky and gct's lawsuits, and was sent to prison. use your brain. when you support the opposition, be prepared to face some repercussion in your life. there is really no difference between North Korea and sinkieland.

Last edited:

ksgd0717

Alfrescian
Loyal
...in reality,in order for things to work,for the world to function,for the benefit of the greater good,one must compromise his values and beliefs,and swallow a few hard truths,and sacrifice a few good men along the way...

...must swallow the necessary poison...

Wow. U HAVE PUT GLADNESS IN MY HEART.

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
chee soo juan is theoretician academician dreamer building castle in the air architectician.he is argumentative debative question everything and talk big only.he has never done anything in reality besides his academic career,build anything oring.

WOW for a moment I thot spoke abt Lee Hsien Loong..............phew & pui

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
dear bro, how can he achieve anything when he was crippled by lky and gct's lawsuits, and was sent to prison. use your brain. when you support the opposition, be prepared to face some repercussion in your life. there is really no difference between North Korea and sinkieland.

Yet the papigs like Bitch Fu and Butch Lee casting stones.. no shame no sense of remorse or responsibilty

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

you are wrong. to change smthg you can move along the same line and hope for change to come like what WP stands for. change needs effort, needs awakening to acknowledge the possible crisis facing us. the FED did nothing to change the sins of wall street through quantitative easing but instead allow those who brought the entire economy to its knees to keep their fat pay n continue to practise risky ventures and after 8 years of easy cash, the world is not any better.

change is revolutionary. sun yat sen took massive effort and with helps from peasants and foreigners to thwart the Ching dynasty. see roles of nanyang chinese in helping sun to fight the chings.

http://www.nlb.gov.sg/biblioasia/2016/01/22/singapores-role-in-the-chinese-revolution/

in all forms of revolutions, the early adopters, the pioneers r the first casualties. Zhao Zi Yang of TianAnMen was imprison and died as a prisoner, Nielson Mandela, Boris Yetsin, Marie Antoinette, etc all gamed over early. chee took the same route. CST is no saint either to try stop him. he didnt want to go this route.

in all, what he did awaken most sinkies. his borrowed foresight of Asset Rich, Cash Poor sinkines remains true to date because the parameters never changed, it is a caste system established by FAP to benefit themselves. imagine, you have no ladder to the next level of education because they believe there is no market in singapore to support so many graduates nevermind they are open to accept graduates from other countries. any harebrain would have told you that a graduate from singapore is more adept to solving works problem than the instant noodle graduates from oversee.

you can swallow ahneh's cum.. since nothing you do nor said was to help.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the PAP has successfully demonized CSJ for 20 years. it's hard to build up a good reputation and harder to repair a bad reputation. CSJ is badly misunderstood in the public eye.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Unbridled capitalism is the cause of our 6-year global economic malaise with no end in sight.

Back to Chee ....we need more idealists like Chee and Sanders to make this world a better place for all, instead of just the 20 percent.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
the PAP has successfully demonized CSJ for 20 years. it's hard to build up a good reputation and harder to repair a bad reputation. CSJ is badly misunderstood in the public eye.

Chee demonized himself by his own actions. Till today, crippled Chiam still refuses to forgive Chee. No endorsement!

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If PAP is clean, then they should let sinkees view the declarations made by all their MPs! I bet you that there will be more questions arising.

The PAP won't because there are so many skeletons in the closets.

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
" The Prime Minister ........
I have said this on many a previous occasion: that had the mix in Singapore been different, had it been 75% Indians, 15% Malays and
the rest Chinese, it would not have worked. Because they believe in the politics of contention, of opposition. But because the culture was such
that the populace sought a practical way out of their difficulties, therefore it has worked .........."

Column: 70, Parliament ..Sitting Date: 01-03-1985;........DEBATE ON PRESIDENT'S ADDRESS

http://sprs.parl.gov.sg/search/topi...d005_19850301_S0005_T00051-president-address+

Which party's MP said this? PAP or opposition.
I rest my case

Last edited:

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chee demonized himself by his own actions. Till today, crippled Chiam still refuses to forgive Chee. No endorsement!

We can't go by what Chiam does. Many promising people have since departed his party. He shares some blame. Chiam left the SDP because he could not get his way. The full account is out in public.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
We can't go by what Chiam does. Many promising people have since departed his party. He shares some blame. Chiam left the SDP because he could not get his way. The full account is out in public.

Chiam is most probably an asshole himself, but he does not have a reputation as a liar. If Chiam claims that Chee is an egomaniac, Chee probably is. Chee has fantasies of martyrdom like Mandela. We should lock Chee away in prison for decades for trying to destabilize Singapore.