• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chee Soon Juan runs red hot at 2nd Rally

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have not yet read anything that LHL disputed or sued his sister for specifically said the word 'dishonorable son', or something to that effect.

Then is must be real then. After all, who knows him better than his sister?

Henceforth, he forfeited his right to sue anyone since he, by silence, admitted that he is a dishonorable son?

he may sue her and later rescind the lawsuit..........after bankrupting CSJ again

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why dishonourable people who sold their souls for money can question the character and integrity of others ?
Because they are shameless people.It is like a thief shouting "thief" to distract and divert attention.
When they question and point their finger at the character of their opponents,don' t forget three fingers are pointing at themselves .

its permissable in sg when the SPF is pliable......... like rubber band

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
It will be a mockery of justice if PAP can defame an Opps and Opps cannot be allowed to defend himself against the PAP.

It will be a double standard of justice if LWL can defame the PM and not get sued and Opps cannot be allowed to defend himself against the PAP attack on his character.

what to do when it is PAP who wants the world to know about its double standards

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
frankly, i have no faith in sinkies. i certainly hope that Dr Chee get voted into parliament but as usual, my perception of sinkies are that they are balless and mostly stoopid. if they can see that pap has been declining, they should make the wise choice of voting for SDP and not bait the carrots laid by pap. as mentioned before, i see more and more upright pple disagreeing with pap, and i sincerely hope that the BB residents will be able to be the pioneer and be courageous enough to side with Dr Chee.

Last edited:

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Was at Bukit Batok Bus Interchange waiting for the bus when I saw Murali and Tharman walking through with their army of entourage, photographers and a camera crew, canvassing votes. Murali approached me.

Murali: Please vote for me.

Me: Sorry but I'm not a Bukit Batok resident.

PAP doggie: Then come to the PAP rally to support Mr Murali.

Me: No thanks. I will be supporting Dr Chee.

PAP doggie: Why support an unemployed guy to be an MP? He is worthless.

Me: I'm also unemployed. Does that mean I'm worthless also?

Murali & PAP doggie: *awkward silence* *moves off*

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Was at Bukit Batok Bus Interchange waiting for the bus when I saw Murali and Tharman walking through with their army of entourage, photographers and a camera crew, canvassing votes. Murali approached me.

Murali: Please vote for me.

Me: Sorry but I'm not a Bukit Batok resident.

PAP doggie: Then come to the PAP rally to support Mr Murali.

Me: No thanks. I will be supporting Dr Chee.

PAP doggie: Why support an unemployed guy to be an MP? He is worthless.

Me: I'm also unemployed. Does that mean I'm worthless also?

Murali & PAP doggie: *awkward silence* *moves off*

Hahahaha.......I can't believe the PAP doggie would say such a thing. If it's true, it says a lot about the different schemes, training and re-training, rolled out by the Pappies ostensibly to help the unemployed.:cool:

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahahaha.......I can't believe the PAP doggie would say such a thing. If it's true, it says a lot about the different schemes, training and re-training, rolled out by the Pappies ostensibly to help the unemployed.:cool:

Grace Fool said it, not directly but she sure as hell meant it!