• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chee Soon Juan runs red hot at 2nd Rally

kkbutterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chee has made remarks insinuating that the good PM Lee is dishonourable. I expect Chee to be receiving lawyer's letters from the Bayi very soon. Chee will be sued into bankruptcy for defamation once again.

can you help pinch bayi nipples

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am not so optimistic for the reason his rebuttal no matter how valid will get filter through msm and large part of apathy voters who don't attend rally and don't surf internet will not get his message. And these group of voters are pap targeted audience when they launched a tirade of personal attacks.

I am even more pessimistic because daft & humji sinkies wouldn't care a dime about Chee's quarrels with PAP, no matter how good his rebuttals are. This is even more true when those sinkies hail from the western part of sinkieland.

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal
Holly shit - he came out firing and he was deadly accurate. He demolished Grace Fu and Halimah Yaacob for their comments and took the Prime Minister to task for his. He provided ample and strong evidence of their hypocrisy.
@ scroobal

Do you honestly think BB voters really care who demolishes/demonizes who? They'll still vote for Leegime.

MaximiLian

Alfrescian
Loyal
Holly shit - he came out firing and he was deadly accurate. He demolished Grace Fu and Halimah Yaacob for their comments and took the Prime Minister to task for his. He provided ample and strong evidence of their hypocrisy.
Talk until got dragon got phoenix in online forums for fug.

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chee has made remarks insinuating that the good PM Lee is dishonourable. I expect Chee to be receiving lawyer's letters from the Bayi very soon. Chee will be sued into bankruptcy for defamation once again.

If PM Lee does send Chee a defamation letter, he would have to do likewise to LWL. Chee was quoting LWL and to bring about such a suit would require him to do that.

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
"I am disappointed with Grace Fu's remarks to say that Dr Chee has not had a full time job.

Let me tell you that her remarks are disparaging for full-time mothers and grandparents who stay at home to raise the future generations of Singapore.

They may not be paid a salary but it does not make their job any less respectable.

Dr Chee may not have a salary but he has been writing books to earn a living. And he has lovingly taken care of his family, and sent his children to school.

(Dr Chee has written 12 books and has written for international news sites and was paid royalties.)

What about those who have volunteered and who commit their time but are not paid? Would Ms Fu chastise any of these volunteers or mothers and grandparents?

We should never mock a person's choice on how he or she wants to look after his or her family.

When you mock someone's family, it says more about you than about him."

- SDP's Assistant Treasurer Jaslyn Go

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it's very difficult to move the daft and brainwashed 70% who simply don't believe that more opposition representation in parliament is absolutely necessary.

shiokalingam

Alfrescian
Loyal

LIVE: SDP rally at Bukit Gombak Stadium - 2nd Rally - 1 May 2016 Sunday

Speakers

1. John Tan @ 54:28

2. Prof Dr Paul Tambyah @ 1:44:05 &

3. Dr Chee Soon Juan @ 1:58:05

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
If PM Lee does send Chee a defamation letter, he would have to do likewise to LWL. Chee was quoting LWL and to bring about such a suit would require him to do that.

And then he will be even more dishonorable that even own family member also he sue. This will surely pissed off older folks in BB and across SG.

Now he is squeezed between a slippery CB and a hard cork.

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal

Well we can see why the MIW decided to destroy him as soon as he appeared. I guess BB residents should ask ourselves, who will improve parliament?

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Talk until got dragon got phoenix in online forums for fug.

Yeah chee can be red white or black hot and have more attendees than the pope himself but end of day its proven fellow sinkees will vote pappies... and then continue complaining :biggrin:

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why dishonourable people who sold their souls for money can question the character and integrity of others ?
Because they are shameless people.It is like a thief shouting "thief" to distract and divert attention.
When they question and point their finger at the character of their opponents,don' t forget three fingers are pointing at themselves .

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
His face will glow redder at the moment of receiving a letter from Mr.Singh.

It will be a mockery of justice if PAP can defame an Opps and Opps cannot be allowed to defend himself against the PAP.

It will be a double standard of justice if LWL can defame the PM and not get sued and Opps cannot be allowed to defend himself against the PAP attack on his character.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yeah chee can be red white or black hot and have more attendees than the pope himself but end of day its proven fellow sinkees will vote pappies... and then continue complaining :biggrin:

The truth must be established. One is either telling the truth about Dr Chee or he is telling a pack of lies.

If the truth is that Dr Chee is not what he is made out to be by the PAP, and people still vote for the PAP based on what they hear from them, I say it is a sad day indeed for Singapore. This is the kind of Singapore's values that PAP has developed in our people over the last 50 years.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am even more pessimistic because daft & humji sinkies wouldn't care a dime about Chee's quarrels with PAP, no matter how good his rebuttals are. This is even more true when those sinkies hail from the western part of sinkieland.

Those peasants will continue to vote for pappies as long as they got their staple soya sauce with rice.
The day pappies can't provide them with that is the day they will revolt.