• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What would Singapore be like today if only Malays exist here.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Would it be a paradise on Earth?:biggrin:

Malays are easy going people if I may add. But maybe I'm still living in the 60's.......LOL

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let me start on Malay driving and riding habits.

They are so courteous. If they want to park in the lot that you are about to vacate they stop and block your car.

They are experts in the Law. They obediently stop for a red light but move off shortly before it turns green. There must a grey area or loophole that we do not know about.

They ride off from a stop for a long distance with one or both legs off the pegs to emulate pro racers diving into a corner. when I was young I would be charged for dangerous riding under 279. Where are the traffic cops? Oh in a Malay only Singapore all traffic cops would be Malay. Wait a minute! Most Traffic cops are Malay! Ah Bang and kawang kawang.......LOL

The Highway Code as I understand says you cannot ride and stay on the extreme right lane other than for overtaking. But I think the rule no longer exist. Thank you Malays for giving me a heads up!

In a Malay only Singapore everything will be very relac. What a paradise!......LOL

Last edited:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Let me start on Malay driving and riding habits.

They are so courteous. If they want to park in the lot that you are about to vacate they stop and block your car.

They are experts in the Law. They obediently stop for a red light but move off shortly before it turns green. There must a grey area or loophole that we do not know about.

They ride off from a stop for a long distance with one or both legs off the pegs to emulate pro racers diving into a corner. when I was young I would be charged for dangerous riding under 279. Where are the traffic cops? Oh in a Malay only Singapore all traffic cops would be Malay. Wait a minute! Most Traffic cops are Malay! Ah Bang and kawang kawang.......LOL

The Highway Code as I understand says you cannot ride and stay on the extreme right lane other than for overtaking. But I think the rule no longer exist. Thank you Malays for giving me a heads up!

In a Malay only Singapore everything will be very relac. What a paradise!......LOL

In a Malay-only Singapore, everything would be relaxed because Singapore would still only be a fishing village. Most of the major towns and cities in Malaysia, including KL, wouldn't exist or still remain as a sleepy little village.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Would it be a paradise on Earth?:biggrin:

Malays are easy going people if I may add. But maybe I'm still living in the 60's.......LOL

Don't be stupid. If Malays are not Muslims, then maybe there is peace and progress. However, you don't have to look any further around the region as there are Malay (dark skin) only villages in Indonesia and Philippines and you can see how they fare. They are all backward and dumb.

mdf807132.jpg

One Day in an Indonesian Village
[video=youtube;FtpiGtMesEs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtpiGtMesEs&gl=SG&hl=en-GB[/video]

Village's Of Indonesia
[video=youtube;ouX9gqF8nj4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouX9gqF8nj4[/video]

Last edited:

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They would impose sharia law. Advantage is you can marry 4 wives without fear of prosecution. Lol.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They would impose sharia law. Advantage is you can marry 4 wives without fear of prosecution. Lol.

People may think that having 4 wives equal 4 times the fuck, but they forgotten that there is also 4 times the nagging and trouble and 4 problematic bitches

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
People may think that having 4 wives equal 4 times the fuck, but they forgotten that there is also 4 times the nagging and trouble and 4 problematic bitches

Agreed. On a more serious note they will start to chop hands, chop legs and chop heads.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
When Malaysia made Malay as the language of instruction for education, non-Malays began to migrate n numbers. Many left never to return but there were many who were educated in the Western countries but have returned. Even Singapore OMS scholar Tony Pua returned. Singapore never reveals the figures but in every batch, Malaysians have returned after serving their bond including Doctors who were trained here.

So what is the attraction despite Malay centric policies and clear discriminatory policies based on race? Abdullah Badawi once the PM of Malaysia let the cat of the bag when he revealed that 90% of the contracts awarded to Bumi companies ended up with Non-Malays mainly Chinese. Anthony Tan, a Malaysian Chinese educated in Harvard and who started Grab which is now used in 30 cities in SEA has no intention of going elsewhere. And his biggest investment is in Singapore.

Its not just economic opportunities but many do call Malaysia home. No better example than Tony Pua taking on our Bilahari Kausikan. There is also the fact that if you work reasonably hard, you can build your own home on land that you had an eye on.

Another example are the Chinese in Indonesia. They left twice in numbers and they have all gone back. Just go to Shang Palace at the Shangri-La in Jakarta, you will see multi-generation families celebrating the return of their youngest after completing their university education in the US (US and OZ are their 2 favourite destination for higher education). It has been said many times before, our property market is built on the stilts of Indonesian Chinese.

Last edited:

Emmanuel

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't be stupid. If Malays are not Muslims, then maybe there is peace and progress. However, you don't have to look any further around the region as there are Malay (dark skin) only villages in Indonesia and Philippines and you can see how they fare. They are all backward and dumb.

oh shit racism!!! Hey pictures and videos don't lie right

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

mdf807132.jpg

One Day in an Indonesian Village
[video=youtube;FtpiGtMesEs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtpiGtMesEs&gl=SG&hl=en-GB[/video]

Village's Of Indonesia
[video=youtube;ouX9gqF8nj4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouX9gqF8nj4[/video]

You won't want to see what shit hol3 homes chinese villages live in out of respect to chinese communities here.

nufala

Alfrescian
Loyal
The National motto would be 'what me worry? ' and the National IQ well into the single digit area. Incest would be rampant and syed putra would be having a go at his mother every other day.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
The National motto would be 'what me worry? ' and the National IQ well into the single digit area. Incest would be rampant and syed putra would be having a go at his mother every other day.

You do not need high iq to fish for food and chickens are bred.just basic knowledge is sufficient. And vegetables are abundant ftom the environment. That was what malay salad are made if(ulam). Beef, mutton etc are not typical malay food.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
In a Malay-only Singapore, everything would be relaxed because Singapore would still only be a fishing village. Most of the major towns and cities in Malaysia, including KL, wouldn't exist or still remain as a sleepy little village.

Malays do not live in nor build cities.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i can only say one thing,m&ds do not fail to bring the culture and tradition from their centuries of existing in kampongs villages and tribes.....which is breeding like rabbits.

i dunno if its a side effect of their religion or lack of experience living in a city or civilised culture,but every single m&d couple u see would have sexual relations by the time they are sixteen and having 3 or 4 monkeys clinging on to them by the time they are 25.

the chinese may have invented gunpowder and paper technology,money and writing,the great wall culture and civilisation thousands of years ago.....i have no idea what our malay compadres have been doing.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
i can only say one thing,m&ds do not fail to bring the culture and tradition from their centuries of existing in kampongs villages and tribes.....which is breeding like rabbits.

i dunno if its a side effect of their religion or lack of experience living in a city or civilised culture,but every single m&d couple u see would have sexual relations by the time they are sixteen and having 3 or 4 monkeys clinging on to them by the time they are 25.

the chinese may have invented gunpowder and paper technology,money and writing,the great wall culture and civilisation thousands of years ago.....i have no idea what our malay compadres have been doing.

There are 1.3 billion chinese and that also after very aggrasive family planning. Compare that to malays with no family planning and you know who breed like rabbits.