• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Aljunied FAP supporter complain ah Neh is a 2 timer

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
ALJUNIED RESIDENT: MURALI ABANDONED US AND FAILED TO KEEP HIS PROMISES!

Submitted by farhan on Sun, 01/05/2016 - 3:54pm

Dear A.S.S.

I am an Aljunied resident of BRP and have been keenly following Dr Chee's by election as a very good indicator of the people's mood and confidence in the ruling party to secure their rice bowls and future in this current gloomy economic climate since the last GE. In our tiny red dot, there is NO such a thing as "local issues" as everything from transportation to development affects everyone on this island, you just have to look no further than the overcrowding population issue.

Advertisement

I hope I can now be honest without earning any condemnation as I voted for the PAP in GE 2015 but have had my confidence in their 'reformation' shattered since the outward heckling behavior of the Speaker of Parliament and MCCY Minister. I seriously did not expect this to come from persons holding high office, especially since the cabinet in Khaw Boon Wan has always wanted the people to be more patient and forgiving of their mistakes. But I see double standards applied when it comes to their opponent or dissenting voices. I received news that Mdm Halimah had ordered her constituency director to abruptly cancel her party's ComCare assistance funded by taxpayers to 1 of her residents who had supported the SDP in this campaign. No offense to muslims but I feel its very hypocritical for a tudung wearer to display such character flaws as I always thought persons who don the tudung are kind, patient and loving people.

I was also taken aback when witnessing Mdm Halimah in a clear footage, inciting her audience to violently object Dr Chee's presence in this election. I used to wonder where the problem lies with our nation being an
ungracious one, from the schools to roads to service industries hospitable only to Caucasian guests, I now get my answer in this 1-1 campaign. As PM Lee rightly puts it, how we want to shape our nation is who we place in Parliament to represent our interests!

I leave readers with my 3 point thoughts of this poll:

1. I noticed an absence in DPM Tharman's assertion at the last forum of CNA that "a good opposition will be good for Singapore".

2. The remarks of DPM Teo in the 2012 Hougang BE when my Town Councillors decided to nominate Mr Png Eng Huat as their candidate - "Why did the WP not send Mr Png to parliament as NCMP but decided to choose Mr Gerald Giam instead?" On the flip side, why did the PAP not put up Murali as candidate for BB after the death of Dr Ong since he had supposedly served there for "15 years" but decided to field David Ong instead? Was he not good enough which was why he was haphazardly sent to Aljunied only in May 2012?

3. Now that Murali has decided to abandon us for a shot at the high part-time salaried post, what has become of the promises he and his fellow teammates for that matter, made to us? Was it just in vain? No matter what the outcome of the BE is, my neighbors and I have already decided to cast our lots with the Mr Low Thia Khiang instead of Victor Lye at the next GE as their insincerity and dishonesty have seriously put us off to a point of no return.

Cindy Law
A.S.S Reader

- More at AllSingaporeStuff.com http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/ar...ali-abandoned-us-and-failed-keep-his-promises
FB: http://fb.com/allsgstuff
- See more at: http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/ar...failed-keep-his-promises#sthash.MW0l4qH3.dpuf

SinghSons

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dear Cindy Law

• Do you have an account with SBF?
  • If yes, I wanna add to your point.

Best Regards

SinghSons

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Excellent points Cindy. Well thought and well researched article. Indeed, very true if Murali was grasslooting in BB for the last 15 years, instead of david Ong, he should have gotten the nomination. Why did he not do it? I want to make Cindy, Mrs Papsmearer. can or not?

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not surprise PaP failed candidate jump ships, yet still claim there belong here, there, and everywhere, depending on where they are told to go. Where then is the 'independent' and 'voters' voice' to change their lives if even they have no say where they can best serve the voters.

Frankly, I do not even know who my area MP, or any of the GRC MPs are now. Oh, am I supposed to buy fruits and flowers to schedule an appointment to see and get to know them, just like the ancient China's town gangsters.....opps I mean town advisors?

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not surprise PaP failed candidate jump ships, yet still claim there belong here, there, and everywhere, depending on where they are told to go. Where then is the 'independent' and 'voters' voice' to change their lives if even they have no say where they can best serve the voters.

Frankly, I do not even know who my area MP, or any of the GRC MPs are now. Oh, am I supposed to buy fruits and flowers to schedule an appointment to see and get to know them, just like the ancient China's town gangsters.....opps I mean town advisors?

I'm sure the tiko MP will grab your mangoes when he see you.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now he's the 'son of Bukit Batok'.

i'm sure if the old fart was not dead, he would have ventured

ah Mu wah si lin lao peh

The-Skywalkers-star-wars-3087170-1280-1024.jpg

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I thought Farhan is the Australian Takagi. That is what the judge concluded when she sent her to rot in jail.

So, how can she write when she is in jail?