• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

92 Year-Old Woman Works At McDonald's Because She Is Bored!

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am amazed at how old this lady is. I am sure she cannot be productive as someone half her age but I suppose that Macdonald's has heart. If more employers do their share, we might be a better society. I know that KFC used to employ young adults with learning difficulties and special challenges.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
They can exercise by collecting cardboard. :wink:

While that is a legitimate way to exercise and work to avoid boredom in old age, it certainly is not the best way. I would prefer them to find higher-paying jobs like security, table cleaning and burger flipping.

jw5

Loyal
While that is a legitimate way to exercise and work to avoid boredom in old age, it certainly is not the best way. I would prefer them to find higher-paying jobs like security, table cleaning and burger flipping.

The hot jobs in Sinkieland are taxi driver, insuarnce agent, financial advisor, credit card promoter and charity salesperson. One of these would be more suitable for an elderly person, especially the last one. Will get more donations. :wink:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The hot jobs in Sinkieland are taxi driver, insuarnce agent, financial advisor, credit card promoter and charity salesperson. One of these would be more suitable for an elderly person, especially the last one. Will get more donations. :wink:

You left out toilet cleaner, tissue seller, security guard, dishwasher and crane operator. Nabei sinkies so blessed they spoilt for choices when comes to jobs. No wonder pappies scold sinkies as choosy

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Why view insurance agents as a lowly profession like driving taxis? I have many friends who are doing very well in insurance, earning over $150k a year. Many PMETs don't earn half that amount.

jw5

Loyal
Why view insurance agents as a lowly profession like driving taxis? I have many friends who are doing very well in insurance, earning over $150k a year. Many PMETs don't earn half that amount.

I never claimed any of these jobs are lowly. They are simply the hot jobs in Sinkieland at the moment. :wink:

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
old pple are very fragile, one slight fall will break their bones. my great grandma fell in toilet and passed away, she was also in her nineties then.

you are so heartless to flush her down, why cant you just send her to SPCA and hope someone will adopt her?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
How much of that allowance does a PAP MP use for his constituency?

Other than the mandatory contribution to political party's funds, the MP can spend that money as he wishes. I don't see anyone demanding that NSmen spend a portion of their NS allowance on military-related gear.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Other than the mandatory contribution to political party's funds, the MP can spend that money as he wishes. I don't see anyone demanding that NSmen spend a portion of their NS allowance on military-related gear.

So, the $16k is like salary then. Please educate your buddy Sam Leong.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Only Sinkees think it is a good thing for a 92-year old to work in a fast food shop. Gosh, how stupid can sinkees be? And the PAP Press has the gall to sell that sick abuse of senior as laudable!

Next time you meet a local reporter, please treat him or her with utter disdain.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
not just in sg, old ladies all over the 1st world are following old sinkie lau ah por's example in doing work, getting busy, and exercising regularly. this one is training a young chick to be her disciple, as she too will grow old and need to exercise more.

image.jpg