• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Here's why CSJ will lose terribly in the BB by-election.

gsfosnis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Daft and humji sinkies fully deserve the PAP to lord over them.

https://www.facebook.com/allsgstuff/videos/2229565387184178/

Not all who attend the SDP rally are Opposition supporters.
There lots of PAP dogs there to disturb the crowds with whatever methods these dogs learnt from their masters.
I been to Worker's Party Rally and witnessed the ah peks and uncles there in the crowd chanting PAP
while the real genuine WP supporters chanted Workers' Party.

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
There's absolutely No Other factors except that the desired electoral result will be decided by ONLY LHL and PRINTED ACCORDINGLY, on MAGIC BALLOTS.

That's all and period.

No other factor can really affect.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Clearly shows that TS has no idea about Asian culture. Try asking people if they prefer roti prata or Nasi Lemak. Most people prefer not to be interviewed when there is microphone or video recorder. It will be worse still if the choice involves political parties. Many prefer to keep their votes secret even among friends and pointless asking them in public. That is why straw and telephone polls are done on an individual basis.

The only people who will ready to indicate their preference in public will be the party porlumpars and you can always find them in groups. I suspect for security and to show that they turned up to ensure free parking privileges.

Americans on the other hand will be ready to give their views no because they are fearless but their party politics evolved using caucuses and primaries. Its now a cultural traits.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Americans on the other hand will be ready to give their views no because they are fearless but their party politics evolved using caucuses and primaries. Its now a cultural traits.

And if they aren't willing to give their views, they will intelligently deflect the question. As Asians we only know how to squirm and grow red in the face. It's a little sad.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That is why straw and telephone polls are done on an individual basis.

As usual, scroobal the TPX is blowing away his trumpet again. All the interviewer was asking for are a few words of support for SDP. He wasn't conducting a straw poll. If Asian culture prevents you from even saying a sentence such as "I hope SDP will do well." on camera, then to hell with Asian culture! It's nothing more than timidness, cowardice, ballless-ness and humji-ness.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
As usual, scroobal the TPX is blowing away his trumpet again. All the interviewer was asking for are a few words of support for SDP. He wasn't conducting a straw poll. If Asian culture prevents you from even saying a sentence such as "I hope SDP will do well." on camera, then to hell with Asian culture! It's nothing more than timidness, cowardice, ballless-ness and humji-ness.

TS,

The interviewer went around asking "can I ask you questions about SDP", and "why are you here at the rally". WHY are you here? << Interviewee exclaims: "Oh, for the free food and makan ... wait this is not a PAP rally." >> What do you expect people to say to a person who did not even properly identify himself but who just popped up of nowhere in front of their faces? Even I would shy away when caught off guard in this manner. You approach me properly and politely, then maybe I will talk to you and perhaps even intro SBF to you.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Even I would shy away when caught off guard in this manner.

The expressions on the interviewees don't suggest they were caught off guard. A person caught off guard would probably show an expression like this:

image.php

They probably saw the camera going around already lah!

jw5

Loyal
The expressions on the interviewees don't suggest they were caught off guard. A person caught off guard would probably show an expression like this:

image.php

Hey! WTF????? :mad::biggrin:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Scare or not? Now PAP got video evidence of rebellious sinkies loh. Want to ballot hdb or find government job, you wait long long huh. :rolleyes:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

image.php

this is his expression after receiving one in the mouth and another in the ka chng. good day.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
You really have no idea. Even if it is a PAP rally you will get the same reaction and no point asking the PAP porlumpars in uniform as it would be ridiculous.

No different to kissing in public. The Asian are prolific is reproducing but do you see them kissing in pubic as often as Westerners. Nothing do with bravery, timidness etc Its culture.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You really have no idea. Even if it is a PAP rally you will get the same reaction and no point asking the PAP porlumpars in uniform as it would be ridiculous.

Don't blow your trumpet again lah, you TPX! You don't need to go to a PAP rally. They are displaying it right in front of your eyes. Why don't you tell this lady to change to a photo of CSJ?

attachment.php