• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP's Heavy Artillery to come into play

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
According to the PAP inner circle, they have been given the green light late last night to take off the gloves. This is direct result of what happened at SDP Rally. They however are not sure if Tharman would agree. As expected the comparison with the now infamous and highly contentious Beauty World speech came out. The Prime Minister was first to fire. It was poor tactics having first asked for a clean fight and with so much historical baggage it should not have happened. Paul Thambyah being the exception was also mentioned. Chee should have kept quiet and let his speakers do the talking on David Ong.

The next rally should indicate if Tharman has agreed. And if he does, expect not only Chut Pattern but more. There was also discussion of bringing out the poor management of Bukit Gombak / Nee Soon Central Town Council mismanagement under Chee at Party leader. Interestingly it was not run by Managing Agent and it was also the proposal that Chee highlighted at the rally for Bt Batok.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i just read about what pm said about chee, he said he is unrepentant. i feel that pm is lucky that his father is lky, that's all. he is not exceptionally intelligent but was brought up well and taken care of most of his life. from my past experience, lky's group of selected elite cronies are very good at manipulation. for instance, if you are in civil service and you support the opposition, you will find your job role being manipulated to handle insignificant tasks like guarding the toilet.:biggrin: it is exactly not what it seems to be from the way he put it the other day to his civil servants, calling them to be politically impartial. and the only reason why i think pm said these words was because he is aware that more and more upright s'poreans have already begun to disagree with his pap.

Last edited:

kukubird59

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha....really empty vessel who die die must bullshits something.....
U had many times alleged how SDP's Cheo and Ling screwed up the Town councils during their terms as MP....before papee had mentioned it
and there are still idiots who think that your posts were damaging to papee....
truly retarded....

Last edited:

nufala

Alfrescian
Loyal
i just read about what pm said about chee, he said he is unrepentant. i feel that pm is lucky that his father is lky, that's all. he is not exceptionally intelligent but was brought up well and taken care of most of his life. from my past experience, lky's group of selected elite cronies are very good at manipulation. for instance, if you are in civil service and you support the opposition, you will find your job role being manipulated to handle insignificant tasks like guarding the toilet.:biggrin: it is exactly not what it seems to be from the way he put it the other day to his civil servants, calling them to be politically impartial. and the only reason why i think pm said these words was because he is aware that more and more upright s'poreans have already began to disagree with his pap.

I disagree with your view that guarding the toilet is an insignificant task.

Clone 234

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It has to come. No doubt about it. M blooped on the 1.9M NRP upgrading plans with the veil threat 'No M, No upgrade' and his now infamous 'I will be a part time MP' statement. PM Lee has to step in to divert the BB residents' attention from M's blunders to Dr Chee's dubious character. He started by questioning the sincerity of Dr Chee when he said that 'he will not kick a man when he is down,' referring to the disgraced ex-MP David Ong but he allowed his men to verbally attack him incessantly. He called to question his legacy and experience in running town council.

M looked pretty relieved with PM chipping in to help.

But do you think M will be able to speak for the residents on joblessness, elderly care, medical costs and cost of living issues in Parliament ? If he is elected, he owed a debt of gratitude to PM Lee for helping him win the by-election. Like Grace Fu said in yesterday's PAP rally, will you speak against your boss and his policies ?

Last edited:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I liken Chee asking Murali where's the $24 upgrading plan to him asking Wooden years ago where's the money he supposedly loan to Indonesia. Chee should be getting sued for defamation once more.

Cosmos10

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I liken Chee asking Murali where's the $24 upgrading plan to him asking Wooden years ago where's the money he supposedly loan to Indonesia. Chee should be getting sued for defamation once more.

The citizens are the boss. PM is supposed to be an elected representative of the people. He is not a King! Even a real King does not behave like him. The PM and all his PAP MPs are supposed to be servants of the Singaporean citizens.

Otherwise, please change our Singapore National Pledge because the election is just a fake show to pretend to the whole wide world that SG is a democratic country. Sickening, JohnTan and your bosses are all despicable liars, nothing else!

All citizens have the right to question their elected representatives, period!

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
I disagree with your view that guarding the toilet is an insignificant task.

Clone 234

Jaga jamban is a very glorifying task taken for a famous moniker. The other talent he has is tracking clones of scroobal. His count increases every day. Guess?

Team Drifter

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
what heavy artillery?

when things happened? just like 2 smrt staff got killed where were they? ran away faster then usain bolt

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
The citizens are the boss. PM is supposed to be an elected representative of the people. He is not a King! Even a real King does not behave like him. The PM and all his PAP MPs are supposed to be servants of the Singaporean citizens.

Otherwise, please change our Singapore National Pledge because the election is just a fake show to pretend to the whole wide world that SG is a democratic country. Sickening, JohnTan and your bosses are all despicable liars, nothing else!

All citizens have the right to question their elected representatives, period!

Do you pay your servants more than you earn? Of course not, so obviously they don't serve you. Just because there is a "servant" in the term civil servant, or "service" in the term civil service does not mean you should expect either to be so in the usual sense. Servant to the ruler not to you, and ruler's servants ranks higher than peasants. And by service it means self service to the nation's coffers and serving the ruler, not you the peasants. MPs? They rank higher than civil service in the grand scheme of things. They are members of parliament, not members of peasants. You cannot expect MPs to serve your interests before their own.

Finally Singapore belongs to everyone, not just loser sinkies. Our ruler said so.

Cosmos10

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Do you pay your servants more than you earn? Of course not, so obviously they don't serve you. Just because there is a "servant" in the term civil servant, or "service" in the term civil service does not mean you should expect either to be so in the usual sense. Servant to the ruler not to you, and ruler's servants ranks higher than peasants. And by service it means self service to the nation's coffers and serving the ruler, not you the peasants. MPs? They rank higher than civil service in the grand scheme of things. They are members of parliament, not members of peasants. You cannot expect MPs to serve your interests before their own.

Finally Singapore belongs to everyone, not just loser sinkies. Our ruler said so.

Hi bro mojito, I would not call you a 小人 because I think you are nice enough not to be one. :smile:

However, I have to be frank to say that unfortunately, you have a mind of a 小人 that is thoroughly brainwashed by 50 years of PAP "doctrine" :confused:

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
what heavy artillery?

when things happened? just like 2 smrt staff got killed where were they? ran away faster then usain bolt

And not forgetting the 8 deaths in hospital. I don't think he has spoken anything about it yet.

Heavy artillery? More like bomb shelter with himself cosy in the centre, surrounded by PLPs still doing what they are good at.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Khaw Boon Wan the Buddhist minister should offer his support. All he need to do is to remind the senior citizens that he cares about them so much he once offered them an idea of overseas permanent retirement.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP heavy artillery tua POW Sian come out only because they deem Dr. Chee a credible opponent. Ah Mu is no match for him. Ah Mu needs tua pow to back him up. Lol.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The big question is will Pinky let Chee become an MP?

Any little bird in the Election Department willing to spill the beans?

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
The big question is will Pinky let Chee become an MP?

Any little bird in the Election Department willing to spill the beans?

Of course not la. If Chee gets into parliament, PM will need to spent all his time thinking of ways to fix the oppositions. Remember?

Well, having said that, need the little bird to spill what is PM actually been doing everyday.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
it is time for even his civil servants to disagree with him.

Incompetent leadership is the main reasons people are leaving LHL.

i just read about what pm said about chee, he said he is unrepentant. i feel that pm is lucky that his father is lky, that's all. he is not exceptionally intelligent but was brought up well and taken care of most of his life. from my past experience, lky's group of selected elite cronies are very good at manipulation. for instance, if you are in civil service and you support the opposition, you will find your job role being manipulated to handle insignificant tasks like guarding the toilet.:biggrin: it is exactly not what it seems to be from the way he put it the other day to his civil servants, calling them to be politically impartial. and the only reason why i think pm said these words was because he is aware that more and more upright s'poreans have already begun to disagree with his pap.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi bro mojito, I would not call you a 小人 because I think you are nice enough not to be one. :smile:

However, I have to be frank to say that unfortunately, you have a mind of a 小人 that is thoroughly brainwashed by 50 years of PAP "doctrine" :confused:

No no no. You have to accept this is the way of a sinkie. Embrace it, and save yourself some heartaches.