• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Murali already caught in his first lie

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
His exact words:

They want an MP who is at all times honest, responsible and accountable in his dealings with them, accessible when they need help, sincere and passionate when helping them, courageous to stand for their rights, prepared to explain the many trade-offs in government policies and capable in running the Town Council and its finances effectively.

well, excuse me, but can Mr. Murali explain how he plans to do all this while carrying out his MP duties on a part time basis, especially the part where he is "accessible when they need help". Kind of hard to be accessible when you are in your lawyer office billing millionaire clients, don't you think.

Last edited:

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
There's no such MP around. Even the Grand Patriarch is petty and small minded.

He jail thousand of people without trial-and-hard evidence.

On this note, Singkie deserved PAP. Singkie lived to be screwed even after 50 years.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Murali's second lie: From his FB account

Murali: "‪#‎BukitBatok‬ will always come first... I want to make a positive difference for you. The day I stop doing so, I will leave. When I leave, I leave with a shirt on my back and nothing else except memories of my service with you."

Obviously Bukit Batok does not come first. Otherwise, he would have quite his lawyer job and devote full time to BB. He has already said he will only work part time. How can he now say BB will always come first. Lancheow lah, fucking liar.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Murali: "‪#‎BukitBatok‬ will always come first... I want to make a positive difference for you. The day I stop doing so, I will leave. When I leave, I leave with a shirt on my back and nothing else except memories of my service with you."

Obviously Bukit Batok does not come first. Otherwise, he would have quite his lawyer job and devote full time to BB. He has already said he will only work part time. How can he now say BB will always come first. And for sure, after getting $17,000 a month for donkey months, this asshole will leave with more then just the shirt on his back. Lancheow lah, fucking liar.

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Although he may not be at the ward 100% of the time, the amount of effort he will put in to serve the residents will be 110% and he's a very competent person.

Chee may be promising to spend his life sleeping at Bukit Batok but he will be able to deliver far less simply because he's just a jobless bum.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Obviously Bukit Batok does not come first. Otherwise, he would have quite his lawyer job and devote full time to BB. He has already said he will only work part time. How can he now say BB will always come first. Lancheow lah, fucking liar.

He is going to service? service the what? the women , like Daud?? have Daud committed harakiri ?? for shaming his party, the residents he served & the residents he "serviced"??? if he does that...please vote for Murali, give him 99.9% votes...:rolleyes:

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
His exact words:

They want an MP who is at all times honest, responsible and accountable in his dealings with them, accessible when they need help, sincere and passionate when helping them, courageous to stand for their rights, prepared to explain the many trade-offs in government policies and capable in running the Town Council and its finances effectively.

well, excuse me, but can Mr. Murali explain how he plans to do all this while carrying out his MP duties on a part time basis, especially the part where is is "accessible when they need help". Kind of hard to be accessible when you are in your lawyer office billing millionaire clients, don't you think.
\\

you are rite

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal

he oso said to choose betw BB n personal interest, BB always come first........ now that's a black snake

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
he oso said to choose betw BB n personal interest, BB always come first........ now that's a black snake

For someone who is a lawyer, he sure keeps shooting himself in the foot. His PAP handlers should put a gag in his mouth for the rest of the by elections.

jw5

Loyal

Actually Aljunied GRC came first. His team lost, so he came to BB SMC. Aljunied was first choice, BB is his second choice. Hopefully in the next GE he will have a third choice. :wink:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Yet another Murali Lie:

"It's about your concerns, your hopes and your aspirations. I pledge to do my utmost to serve with all my heart. ‪#‎BukitBatok‬, Our Home, Our Future"

How can he possibly be doing his utmost to serve the people of Bukit Batok when he has already said he will only work part time as an MP? You mean in PAP speak, doing your utmost means to only work at the job for part time? Part of the Time = Utmost effort? Fucking liar.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Actually Aljunied GRC came first. His team lost, so he came to BB SMC. Aljunied was first choice, BB is his second choice. Hopefully in the next GE he will have a third choice. :wink:

hahahhahaha, good one.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ah mu should tell us more about his ex-boss shanmugam. they were together at A&G. whether scroobal was lying or not, ah mu is well aware of what took place. maybe he should disclose the truth n nothing but the truth?

if he covers up for shan, would he expose his party of wrongdoing?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Further Murali Lies:

Murali: "I will always put ‪#‎BukitBatok‬ residents' needs above mine."

His need to remain with his law office and serve millionaire clients is clearly above the needs of BB residents whom he will only serve part time. Is this guy kidding? He should just shut the fuck up. If BB voters can't see he is a bold faced liar, then they are all blind.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
3 mentors in his life - father, chit chung n boon heng.

wonder if he will churi makan on his PA like one of his mentor did.

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal

I hope Cosmos and Dr Chee pick up this message. :wink:

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Further Murali Lies:

His need to remain with his law office and serve millionaire clients is clearly above the needs of BB residents whom he will only serve part time. Is this guy kidding? He should just shut the fuck up. If BB voters can't see he is a bold faced liar, then they are all blind.

I think Dr Chee will tell him during his next BB rally that a servant cannot serve two masters.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

This shows just how versatile he is. Residents need an MP of such calibre who can handle whatever issues that come his way.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Further Murali Lies:

and having jobs with numerous other appts, pinkish clown / grace ohfu-fu / halimakmak should allow csj a fulltime job :wink:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Here is Mr. Murali already acting like he got elected. Sure sounds like he is the MP now, directing lift repairs and what not. Proper procedure would have been to direct Chong Chin Chin to the Town Council. But he specifically said that "we will arrange for the town council to look into this". How can a person with no position or any level of authority in BB (yet) make sure decisions? This fucker does not know how the election process works? In this case, Can Chee do the same things? Can Chee direct TC to fix all these problems brought up by the residents or will the TC tell Chee to fuck off? Again, an unfair advantage granted to one candidate, that is not available to another. But the PAP is so arrogant, they can't see it anymore.

Chong Chin Chin Hi Mr Murali! Hope something can be done for the lift for Blk 111 of Ave 6. The lifts are always taking turn to be down, especially during peak hours. This has caused great inconvenience to the residents of this blk. Appreciate your attention to the above.
Like · Reply · April 26 at 3:39am
Murali Pillai
Murali Pillai Hi Chong Chin Chin, thank you for your feedback. We will arrange for town council to look into this.
Like · Reply · 2 · April 26 at 10:06am
Chong Chin Chin
Chong Chin Chin Ok. Thanks Mr Murali!
Like · Reply · April 26 at 4:09pm
Murali Pillai
Murali Pillai Hi Chong Chin Chin, the lift contractor has replaced some parts. Town Council will continue to monitor the lifts daily. Once again, thank you for highlighting this to us.
Like · Reply · 1 · April 27 at 9:15am
Chong Chin Chin
Chong Chin Chin Ok. Thanks a lot Mr Murali!