• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Murali already caught in his first lie

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Here is Mr. Murali already acting like he got elected. Sure sounds like he is the MP now, directing lift repairs and what not. Proper procedure would have been to direct Chong Chin Chin to the Town Council. But he specifically said that "we will arrange for the town council to look into this". How can a person with no position or any level of authority in BB (yet) make sure decisions? This fucker does not know how the election process works? In this case, Can Chee do the same things? Can Chee direct TC to fix all these problems brought up by the residents or will the TC tell Chee to fuck off? Again, an unfair advantage granted to one candidate, that is not available to another. But the PAP is so arrogant, they can't see it anymore.

This illustrates why he can do the job part time and still get things done far better than Chee.

Mr Murali commands respect. All it takes is one phone call and the town council will swing into action to fix whatever has gone wrong. People look up to him and will respond positively to his requests.

On the other Chee is a failed politician and a failed academic. There is no way he can get things moving the way Murali will be able to. He'll be bogged down because he will not be able to clear the backlog of issues that will land on his lap.

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
According to Rajah & Tann, his " practice dealing with a wide spectrum of matters....advises financial institutions on contentious regulatory matters....client commends his ‘competency, fantastic turnaround time, and commercial approach’”.
http://sg.rajahtannasia.com/k.murali

As the head of commercial litigation with over 100 lawyers reporting to him 'Ah Mu ' must be very busy and I find it hard to understand how he is going to serve residents "day in and day out" despite having a hectic day job.

Does it means residents have to mainly work through his partners and have limited direct access to him as compared to CSJ? Would there be quick turnaround time (not to mention fantastic) for solving residents problems?

Last edited:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
According to Rajah & Tann, his " practice dealing with a wide spectrum of matters....advises financial institutions on contentious regulatory matters....client commends his ‘competency, fantastic turnaround time, and commercial approach’”.

As the head of commercial litigation with over 100 lawyers reporting to him 'Ah Mu ' must be very busy and I find it hard to understand how he is going to serve residents "day in and day out" despite having a hectic day job.

Does it means residents have to mainly work through his partners and have limited direct to him as compared to CSJ?

He will go where the money is, i.e. the law practice. yet another greedy PAP politician

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

As the head of commercial litigation with over 100 lawyers reporting to him 'Ah Mu ' must be very busy and I find it hard to understand how he is going to serve residents "day in and day out" despite having a hectic day job. Does it means residents have to mainly work through his partners and have limited direct to him as compared to CSJ?

Mr Murali is a proven leader. The fact that he can manage and direct more than 100 staff shows just what a competent person he is.

Great leaders don't get bogged down with details. The give clear and concise instructions and guidance and then leave the task to competent individuals under their charge.

I learned early in my corporate life that the best managers are the ones that have lots of time on their hands. They have perfected the art of delegating tasks while retaining overall responsibility. They are judged by what they achieve not how many hours they spend at their desks.

Chee on the other hand has never managed anything and has succeeded in nothing. His background as an academic has not prepared him for the rough and tumble of the real world. He lives off handouts.... hardly the sort of person you want running a whole ward.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
After this elections, no sane person will engage him for legal work, certainly not for litigation.

For someone who is a lawyer, he sure keeps shooting himself in the foot. His PAP handlers should put a gag in his mouth for the rest of the by elections.

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
After this elections, no sane person will engage him for legal work, certainly not for litigation.

Maybe after seeing him shooting his own feet without any help needed, R&T may see his true performance and Ah 木 may well be jobless soon.

jw5

Loyal
This shows just how versatile he is. Residents need an MP of such calibre who can handle whatever issues that come his way.

He is versatile and pragmatic. He goes wherever he is told and whenever there is an opportunity. :wink:

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe after seeing him shooting his own feet without any help needed, R&T may see his true performance and Ah 木 may well be jobless soon.

At the very least, his bosses at R&T have heard his public confession (don't know how true la) that R&T will not be his priority.

jw5

Loyal
At the very least, his bosses at R&T have heard his public confession (don't know how true la) that R&T will not be his priority.

If he wins, they may not mind. If he loses, he will go back and assure them that his priority has changed. :wink:

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
If he wins, they may not mind. If he loses, he will go back and assure them that his priority has changed. :wink:

Maybe R&T can sponsor this election poster for Moola Lee:wink:

hqdefault.jpg

hsienloong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mr Murali is a proven leader. The fact that he can manage and direct more than 100 staff shows just what a competent person he is.

Great leaders don't get bogged down with details. The give clear and concise instructions and guidance and then leave the task to competent individuals under their charge.

I learned early in my corporate life that the best managers are the ones that have lots of time on their hands. They have perfected the art of delegating tasks while retaining overall responsibility. They are judged by what they achieve not how many hours they spend at their desks.

Chee on the other hand has never managed anything and has succeeded in nothing. His background as an academic has not prepared him for the rough and tumble of the real world. He lives off handouts.... hardly the sort of person you want running a whole ward.

You can also witness with your own eyes how he is able to manipulate the PAP bigtwits to scurry to his support.
Murali's skills are so good, even PM LHL, Speaker Halimau, DPM and Ministers can't resist the urge to do the dirty work for him.
Just like a boss his own office, he doesn't need to do much work just dedicate the dirty work to his "PAP subordinates".

Murali will do the same to the town council, dedicate all works and mps sessions to the volunteers to handle.
Don't think the residents in bukit batok can get to have any chance of meeting him in person after the bukit batok by-election.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Hahaha, yeah, he will be called into his office and asked the question "If the BB voters are your top priority, then we are obviously not. Why are you still working here?"

jw5

Loyal
You can also witness with your own eyes how he is able to manipulate the PAP bigtwits to scurry to his support.
Murali's skills are so good, even PM LHL, Speaker Halimau, DPM and Ministers can't resist the urge to do the dirty work for him.
Just like a boss his own office, he doesn't need to do much work just dedicate the dirty work to his "PAP subordinates".

Murali will do the same to the town council, dedicate all works and mps sessions to the volunteers to handle.
Don't think the residents in bukit batok can get to have any chance of meeting him in person after the bukit batok by-election.

The reason the pappy bigtwits are scurrying around is because they don't want CSJ in parliament asking them difficult questions. :wink:

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Further Murali Lies:

Murali: "I will always put ‪#‎BukitBatok‬ residents' needs above mine."

His need to remain with his law office and serve millionaire clients is clearly above the needs of BB residents whom he will only serve part time. Is this guy kidding? He should just shut the fuck up. If BB voters can't see he is a bold faced liar, then they are all blind.

No individual can say that.
Our personal interests will always rank ahead of others.

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
For someone who is a lawyer, he sure keeps shooting himself in the foot. His PAP handlers should put a gag in his mouth for the rest of the by elections.

If I was his client, I would be very worried.

Murali is neither a prata hawker nor a taxi driver. He happens to be a lawyer - a profession where the phrase "conflict of interest" is often being deployed to accentuate the importance of a lawyer's duty towards his client. To make things a little more complicated, the court is also involved in a lawyer's business, and it's often said that a lawyer's first duty is to the court.

So is Murali going to put the interest of Bukit Batok residents first whenever there is a conflict of interest ? I don't understand this Apuneh. He values the role of an MP (that pays him $17,000 a month) as undeserving of a full-time job but, at the same time, deserving of a priority and primacy of consideration ahead of his full-time job.:*:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
No individual can say that.
Our personal interests will always rank ahead of others.

His interest to himself comes first, then his wife, then his children, then his mother, then his PAP Secretary general, then his law firm, etc. In the BB residents are way down the list. So, yet another lie.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Murali is neither a prata hawker nor a taxi driver. He happens to be a lawyer - a profession where the phrase "conflict of interest" is often being deployed to accentuate the importance of a lawyer's duty towards his client. To make things a little more complicated, the court is also involved in a lawyer's business, and it's often said that a lawyer's first duty is to the court.

So is Murali going to put the interest of Bukit Batok residents first whenever there is a conflict of interest ? I don't understand this Apuneh. He values the role of an MP (that pays him $17,000 a month) as undeserving of a full-time job but, at the same time, deserving of a priority and primacy of consideration ahead of his full-time job.:*:

Uniquely singapore. The PAP thru 50 years of dictatorship has perverted any idea of fairness and decency.

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal

As a lawyer, even if the client has difficulty in paying, the lawyer may very well dump the client and discharge themselves.

Muralee had said himself that if BB did not vote him, therefore he did not get his $17k allowance, BB resident is not going to get the $1.9M upgrading, never mind the $24M already slated for BB, or that money does not come from Muralee or PAP.

Does it now jell with what Muralee said, and what he is as a professional lawyer which reflects his individual?

Now, business is business, even in BB BE. No allowance, no talk. That's Muralee, and that's PAP for you.