• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Leongsam pls advice, I want to move & work in New Zealand..but..

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I'm in my 40s, got no skills in demand, no high education. I dun mind working low level jobs, cleaner, security guard, waiter, construction worker etc.
My dream is to buy a house in any parts of NZ and settle there for good. How do I start from here? Pls advice!
Thank you

U should do well, because Sam also has no skills in demand, low education and likes to fuck sheeps. Do u?

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i only hate the people who welcome them with open arms.not just in singapore,in any country,australia,canada,hongkong......shameless people that would take in any garbage just for the slightest promise of making a profit.

I welcome qualified talents that bring new skills, not half-baked rejects who cannot make it in the western countries and whose only advantage is that they offer themselves at a lower wage. These people can fuck back to their homeland. We don't need a wage war and for citizens to be displaced because they cannot match a cheap FTrash in terms of wage.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm in my 40s, got no skills in demand, no high education. I dun mind working low level jobs, cleaner, security guard, waiter, construction worker etc.
My dream is to buy a house in any parts of NZ and settle there for good. How do I start from here? Pls advice!
Thank you

Why bother? Singapore has many of the low level jobs that you crave.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I welcome qualified talents that bring new skills, not half-baked rejects who cannot make it in the western countries and whose only advantage is that they offer themselves at a lower wage. These people can fuck back to their homeland. We don't need a wage war and for citizens to be displaced because they cannot match a cheap FTrash in terms of wage.

what does it matter,they are coming in in mass loads at every level now,maybe 10 years ago we used to only take in a few white collar professionals,now we take in everything and more.immigration should just be restricted end of story,no more than 10 percent of the population.

harimau

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is it easy to find a work and get a work visa for a foreign trash like me? Where will be a good place to start?

Do you know how to cook Chinese food?

Chefs are welcome everywhere.

What about some trades? Like plumbing hair stylist or auto repairs?

Go for NTE lessons first before you emigrate!

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
frankly i think its easier to make money in SG first before migrate....wages may not be high in sg but cost of living is low if u are willing to wing it and suffer for awhile,stay with parents for a couple years to cut it down even further......spend 5 or 7 years saving and investing diligently and build up a solid financial base first,maybe $100 or 200k,200k can generate 10k of passive income a year which can help support ur lifestyle overseas.....and in the meantime slowly ease urself into the australia or new zealand lifestyle by spending 2 or 3 months backpacking/holidaying there......once u reach ur capital goal of 200k,start seeking refugee asylum in australia.anything to get out of this shithole of a country and spent another day in paradise.

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
and in the meantime slowly ease urself into the australia or new zealand lifestyle by spending 2 or 3 months backpacking/holidaying there......

He'd change his mind in less than a month. NZ is cold, wet and miserable most of the time. If you don't love the elements you won't want to live here.

There's also precious little to do most of the time. It can be extremely boring.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the big maori women may need pimps for those (who're less mentally and physically "endowed") that want some haka fisting, as they need an outlet to vent their anger after being buggered by their menfolk :p