• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Leongsam pls advice, I want to move & work in New Zealand..but..

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm in my 40s, got no skills in demand, no high education. I dun mind working low level jobs, cleaner, security guard, waiter, construction worker etc.
My dream is to buy a house in any parts of NZ and settle there for good. How do I start from here? Pls advice!
Thank you

Last edited:

blueRad

Alfrescian
Loyal
Save up lots of money and make a youtube video like Amos Yee and shout "Fuck Jesus and Fuck Allah.

Then seek political asylum in NZ when the mata come knocking on your door like the way Alvin Tan seek political asylum in USA.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I'm in my 40s, got no skills in demand, no high education. I dun mind working low level jobs, cleaner, security guard, waiter, construction worker etc.
My dream is to buy a house in any parts of NZ and settle there for good. How do I start from here? Pls advice!
Thank you

If you can herd sheep like this, you can make a good living in NZ
http://www.nzherald.co.nz/hawkes-bay-today/news/article.cfm?c_id=1503462&objectid=11589579
[video=youtube;tDQw21ntR64]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDQw21ntR64[/video]

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Thank you

Get a work visa and take it from there once you arrive.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Is it easy to find a work and get a work visa for a foreign trash like me? Where will be a good place to start?

You have to do your own homework. Thousands of PRC workers are here on work visas and they can't even speak a word of English.

If they can get work visas then so can you.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Get a work visa and take it from there once you arrive.

I would ask him to go back to PAP HQ and ask his minder to help him out instead, because that was what he was doing prior to GE 2015.

Would expect people to at least do some basic research on their own first before shooting off a "help me start from scratch" kind of question. I hate these "I don't know anything, feed me" style of questions.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
I would ask him to go back to PAP HQ and ask his minder to help him out instead, because that was what he was doing prior to GE 2015.

Would expect people to at least do some basic research on their own first before shooting off a "help me start from scratch" kind of question. I hate these "I don't know anything, feed me" style of questions.

I don't like them either. You know nothing is going to come of it because these sorts of people expect to be spoonfed with every minute detail so they can just sit back and make no effort themselves.

I admire the Malaysians and South Africans. They're willing to do whatever it takes to get residency even if some of the methods are rather dubious but are not criminal. The PRCs use a more simple approach... money and forgery.

chongpangchixwings

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

He is a sinkie, so any wonder? Without any spoonfeeding or black and white to rigidly follow, they are lost.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Have no problems with the PRC approach, only that they use this to come to my country and then shit on the streets. That's when I get pissed.

i only hate the people who welcome them with open arms.not just in singapore,in any country,australia,canada,hongkong......shameless people that would take in any garbage just for the slightest promise of making a profit.