• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Muralli: I will only be a Part Time MP, BB Voters for $17K you don't get me full time

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Muralli: I will only be a Part Time MP, BB Voters for $17K you don't get me full

What kind of lawyer can commit a verbal faux pas? He must be a useless one.

hello, he will be a SC within 3 years time. mountain behind him is shanmugam. mark my word. if edwin tong can be SC, who can't?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Re: Muralli: I will only be a Part Time MP, BB Voters for $17K you don't get me full

with help from ling and jufrie ....... weren't these 2 from an intel agency before their 'resignation?' coincidence?

Anyone who thinks that being a "Human rights advocate" is actually a job is a twit of the highest order.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

The accounts are in the public domain. If you think MPs are pocketing their allowances you can easily prove it.

MPs aren't required to provide any accounting on their MP allowances any more than NSFs are required to do so for their NS allowances. The tax-free allowances are for MPs to spend as they deem fit. Most PAP MPs spend a huge part of their allowances on co-sponsoring grassroots activities, which endears them greatly to PA volunteers and in turn, most PA volunteers support the PAP candidates.

Chee is going to be a full-time MP if he wins, which means he will be pocketing a substantial amount of the allowance for his personal use. Why don't opposition cocksuckers make some noise about that?

jw5

Loyal

Most PAP MPs spend a huge part of their allowances on co-sponsoring grassroots activities, which endears them greatly to PA volunteers and in turn, most PA volunteers support the PAP candidates.

Michael Palmer and David Ong must have "spent a lot" on grassroots activities. Kudos to them! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal

From this thread I suspect that many are not aware what went on and the players. JBJ and Chiam figured it out with the latter belatedly. Lets wait for the votes to be cast first.

with help from ling and jufrie ....... weren't these 2 from an intel agency before their 'resignation?' coincidence?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

From this thread I suspect that many are not aware what went on and the players. JBJ and Chiam figured it out with the latter belatedly. Lets wait for the votes to be cast first.

Grassroots informal survey already assessed that Murali would win by a comfortable margin of about 65%, with some swing votes going to Chee because of David Ong's indiscretion. The contest is firmly in Murali's favour and Chee will go down in defeat as usual.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

a chinese bugger was with jbj when latter was implicated in a $ case. same bugger was around csj, jufrie and ling when chiam found himself with no support. the 'invisible hand' moves in mysterious ways but not everyone is able to see it. otherwise it won't be known as 'invisible.'

jw5

Loyal

He was breathing like a goldfish for the last few years, and can't even walk without 2 helpers. I doubt if he even did one MPS when he was healthy.

It's pretty difficult to envision him sitting down and listening patiently to the mundane problems of ordinary folk. :wink:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Grassroots informal survey already assessed that Murali would win by a comfortable margin of about 65%, with some swing votes going to Chee because of David Ong's indiscretion. The contest is firmly in Murali's favour and Chee will go down in defeat as usual.

great! my 65.58% should be close enough.

jw5

Loyal

why are they paid so much more than what an average sgian can earn monthly???????????????? Why?

Because they are "exceptional, higher mortals, the elites, the bestest of the best, the cream of the crop" and they are a "real bargain". :wink:

jw5

Loyal

All PAP MPs are part time since 1965. The one who passed away was 0% time for the last decade.

I believe Baey YK, Foo MH, and Tin PL are full time PAP MPs. :wink:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I believe Baey YK, Foo MH, and Tin PL are full time PAP MPs. :wink:

so was liulian when she abandoned her day job to becum "full-time" mp after eyes widened and jaws dropped on mp stipend. to ah lian sinkies anything over $6.9k per month is a lot of money. $15k then was more than double the threshold of "letting day job go." it's no wonder that ncmp stipend is way too low the soixante-neuf threshold for liulian auntie to bite. sinkies are f*cking doomed with this kind of calculative and money-minded mentality, especially with oppo members. it fully exposes oppo hypocrisy. at least with the pap, soixante-neuf is part and parcel of public policy and fully propagated with zero shame - no hypocrisy at all.

jw5

Loyal

so was liulian when she abandoned her day job to becum "full-time" mp after eyes widened and jaws dropped on mp stipend. to ah lian sinkies anything over $6.9k per month is a lot of money. $15k then was more than double the threshold of "letting day job go." it's no wonder that ncmp stipend is way too low the soixante-neuf threshold for liulian auntie to bite. sinkies are f*cking doomed with this kind of calculative and money-minded mentality, especially with oppo members. it fully exposes oppo hypocrisy. at least with the pap, soixante-neuf is part and parcel of public policy and fully propagated with zero shame - no hypocrisy at all.

Yeah, very true, sinkies need to get rid of the money-minded mentality and understand their own hypocrisy, stupidity and arrogance. :wink:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

It is like one student study 3 hour for exam, and another study 3 days. Of course he must be confident, thats why Murali say he part time MP no problem. He got so many grassroots like kids now have so many tutors, sure no problem lah. Of course exam you grade who score the highest, not who work the hardest. Batok voters are wise, of course they know who to vote lah.

jw5

Loyal

It is like one student study 3 hour for exam, and another study 3 days. Of course he must be confident, thats why Murali say he part time MP no problem. He got so many grassroots like kids now have so many tutors, sure no problem lah. Of course exam you grade who score the highest, not who work the hardest. Batok voters are wise, of course they know who to vote lah.

Those who study hard for exams and do well, are simply book smart. Good examples are many of SG's scholars. It doesn't mean they are intelligent or knowledgeable. :wink:

Patriot

Alfrescian
Loyal

Because they are "exceptional, higher mortals, the elites, the bestest of the best, the cream of the crop" and they are a "real bargain". :wink:

You forgot: "natural aristocrats"!!!

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal

First, this Indian fork tongue says that he will unswervingly serve BB residents and that he will be a great MP, and do everything he can for them. In the same breath, he says he will only discharge his MP duties part time, as there is no need for a full time MP. So what is he really saying?

He was saying ... vote for me, send me to Parliament, listen to Ministers talk cock, and collect my MP allowance ..

Patriot

Alfrescian
Loyal

frieda-chan-wp-murali-slap-PAP-full-time-MP-bukit-batok-by-elections.jpg

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal

There is no such thing as a part-time MP. However there is such a thing called sleeping MP i.e. chobolan MP as in the famous case of LKY who literally slept on the job for years

Many pappies MP are not really MP in life but in the form of statue. They are there but not responsive to residents' problems. They have helpers, the porlumpars, especially those SPRs hoping to get shitizenship, to attend to residents during MPS. Vote in another pappies MP? Might as well cast a dead vote.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

Many pappies MP are not really MP in life but in the form of statue. They are there but not responsive to residents' problems. They have helpers, the porlumpars, especially those SPRs hoping to get shitizenship, to attend to residents during MPS. Vote in another pappies MP? Might as well cast a dead vote.

The majority of problems residents face are of their own creation and have nothing to do with municipal and national policies.

If they bring such problem to their MPs they should be told to fuck off in no uncertain terms.