• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Murali's dirty laundry

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't mean to be racist, but 9 out of 10 indians are really alcoholic. Give them a few cans of beer, and surrounded by PA's scantily dressed aunties, anything can happen behind closed door.

As such, I cannot safely say that Murali should stand for election. What if he is voted, and someone's husband come out and start throwing evidence against him? Look at it this way, he may be innocent now but before the next election in 4 years time, anything could happen if more Mei Mei is being recruited in the PA to serve him.

In order not to waste Bukit Batok residents' time of another by-election, voting for Dr Chee is a very wise and logical choice.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, I checked on this guy with my contacts. Really harmless and not very effective. At his age he should have been an SC. He has got 3 masters but no focus. He tries too hard and more a follower than a leader. I don't think he even attempted to smoke a cigarette in his school days as he was probably too scared. I think without Tharman he would not have it made it. I will be surprised if he even raises anything controversial in parliament even when it would in the residents' best interest. The PAP guys remember him for offering free legal for various town council matters. They told me that he especially favoured Tanjong Pagar TC for its obvious political value.

Last edited:

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, I checked on this guy with my contacts. Really harmless and not very effective. At his age he should have been an SC. He has got 3 masters but no focus. He tries too hard and more a follower than a leader. I don't he even attempted to smoke a cigarette in his school days as he was probably too scared. I think without Tharman he would not have it made it. I will be surprised if he even raises anything controversial even when it would in the residents best interest. The PAP guys remember him for offering free legal for various town council matters. They told me that he especially favoured Tanjong Pagar TC for its obvious political value.

Nishi Pundek has MBA and ask her some more, she oso can get.............

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Really harmless and not very effective. He has got 3 masters but no focus. He tries too hard and more a follower than a leader. I don't he even attempted to smoke a cigarette in his school days as he was probably too scared. I think without Tharman he would not have it made it. I will be surprised if he even raises anything controversial even when it would in the residents best interest. The PAP guys remember him for offering free legal for various town council matters. They told me that he especially favoured Tanjong Pagar TC for its obvious political value.

A horny prick wanting to get close to Indranee Singh, in Tanjong Pagar, for obvious reason, I am sure. Based on what you say, Bukit Batok residents are in for a real big trouble by voting in a meek and timid follower instead of a leader. That justified why we need Dr Chee to be the lion king of Bukit Batok people instead of some herd mentality PAP candidate.

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't mean to be racist, but 9 out of 10 indians are really alcoholic. Give them a few cans of beer, and surrounded by PA's scantily dressed aunties, anything can happen behind closed door.

As such, I cannot safely say that Murali should stand for election. What if he is voted, and someone's husband come out and start throwing evidence against him? Look at it this way, he may be innocent now but before the next election in 4 years time, anything could happen if more Mei Mei is being recruited in the PA to serve him.

In order not to waste Bukit Batok residents' time of another by-election, voting for Dr Chee is a very wise and logical choice.

You do not want to be racist, but you are.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
A horny prick wanting to get close to Indranee Singh, in Tanjong Pagar, for obvious reason, I am sure. Based on what you say, Bukit Batok residents are in for a real big trouble by voting in a meek and timid follower instead of a leader. That justified why we need Dr Chee to be the lion king of Bukit Batok people instead of some herd mentality PAP candidate.

lucky not AMK GRC otherwise will have to fight with yang yin

groinroot

Alfrescian
Loyal

Not being a racist? 9 out of 10 Indians are alcoholics, are they? By your assertion 90% of Indians should be staggering on the roads. Do they? You can be a good counter-terrorism expert, speculating 9 out of 10 Muslims are suicide bombers. Or a top-notch drug enforcement officer monitoring all Chinese for drug trafficking.

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal
What i wanna know is, what detergent he use to wash his dirty laundry. Does he also use a stain remover?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What i wanna know is, what detergent he use to wash his dirty laundry. Does he also use a stain remover?

Ah neh used to be good dobi, when I was young, one used to come to my house, collect the laundry & deliver next week....he uses good detergent to clean the stain left behind by Daud...& they are good glazier too, we have one, that come round the estate once every month..sometimes the glass window in the back toilet get broken....the ah neh glazier will cut the glass & replace the broken ones & then patch the sides with putty...

Murali should make a good stain remover & glazier....but they are lousy rat catchers....I forgot, they sell good "ta it lembu"....aka cowwdung.....BB residents will smell like that, when they vote him in....:biggrin:

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not being a racist? 9 out of 10 Indians are alcoholics, are they? By your assertion 90% of Indians should be staggering on the roads. Do they? You can be a good counter-terrorism expert, speculating 9 out of 10 Muslims are suicide bombers. Or a top-notch drug enforcement officer monitoring all Chinese for drug trafficking.

Look at our last two indian presidents, how effective are they? Nathan even told the press that he doesn't know why he was there (for doing nothing) in the first place. Give us Ong Teng Cheong anytime and PAP will bow to the people. Bukit Batok residents need Dr Chee Soon Juan and not Murali.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
who doesnt know shitskins loves to drink and rape?how is this even dirty laundry?botak ong slurping mangoes,now that is news.i refuse to vote for any indian candidates who do not have at least 3 love childs whether under alchoholic influence or not.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
who doesnt know shitskins loves to drink and rape?how is this even dirty laundry?botak ong slurping mangoes,now that is news.i refuse to vote for any indian candidates who do not have at least 3 love childs.

An ah neh.....that says.." no, alcohol , I refuse"...is a holey one....& please check the tongue ha ha ha ha.......botak one was not slurping mangoes...he was tasting the juicy flesh....

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Murali should make a good stain remover & glazier....but they are lousy rat catchers....

I am going to make you eat your words.:biggrin: Take a close look at this pic and I bet you have no choice but to concede that Murali is the man to fix Bukit Batok most pressing issue:

841051368_71a1bb445a.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
all underwear in use have stains. it depends on frequency of use and how you wash them and with which detergent. for me to reduce stains i flip them from front to back and inside out. stains distributed in 4 places lessen the "dirtiness" concentration and impact.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am going to make you eat your words.:biggrin: Take a close look at this pic and I bet you have no choice but to concede that Murali is the man to fix Bukit Batok most pressing issue:

841051368_71a1bb445a.jpg

He s been there n the problem grew n he siamz and went to safe zone as a suicide squad. You should know how suicide squad works. There is no future with such people when they are done with the objective set out. They do not think of their family of the instability they caused and the suffering made to the common people. Suicide squat are bad people. They obey to do bad things. To the organisation these people r no diff from pangsai zua. All dispensible. To put such a candidate into the contest is to demean voters.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
You do have an important point. The suicide squad both in PAP and in the opposition are usually made up less than qualified individuals and party zealots. If you are decent political observer you would know that PAP will not put promising candidates in constituencies which does not have a fighting chance of winning. Ong Ye Kung was removed form Aljunied and replaced with the likes of attention seeking and comical Victor Lye and to be retired Yeo Guat Kwang of 96 positions in CV fame. Murali was in this team.

I do agree that it is demeaning that he is asked to represent Bukit Batok. So far I am not impressed with Murali. His campaign thus far is so poor in terms of substance that it insults the intelligence of voters. Initially I thought that he and the PAP are holding back until the campaign proper begins but it has been a big yawn with no substantive materials for discussion or action.

Note the childish tit for tat antics thus far. Chee delivered food parcels to the poor, he came out with vouchers that supposedly allows flexibility as though poor do not eat rice, consume milk and biscuits. Chee was jogging in BB park and he countered with Sundram and football. Chee was cycling around with the SDP crew and Murali began taking feeder bus service with his gang in tow. Chee and SDP are always attired in smart uniforms and this man started wearing casual short sleeved shirts and ordinary pants. Chee came out with counselling, job help and financial assistance proposals and he responded in kind.

I am beginning to think that this guy has no ideas of his own. Something that will suggest to the voters that he is capable of generating ideas and outcomes that others had not already highlighted. So far this guys is a big fat zero in the ideas department.

He s been there n the problem grew n he siamz and went to safe zone as a suicide squad. You should know how suicide squad works. There is no future with such people when they are done with the objective set out. They do not think of their family of the instability they caused and the suffering made to the common people. Suicide squat are bad people. They obey to do bad things. To the organisation these people r no diff from pangsai zua. All dispensible. To put such a candidate into the contest is to demean voters.

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, I checked on this guy with my contacts. Really harmless and not very effective. At his age he should have been an SC. He has got 3 masters but no focus. He tries too hard and more a follower than a leader. I don't think he even attempted to smoke a cigarette in his school days as he was probably too scared. I think without Tharman he would not have it made it. I will be surprised if he even raises anything controversial in parliament even when it would in the residents' best interest. The PAP guys remember him for offering free legal for various town council matters. They told me that he especially favoured Tanjong Pagar TC for its obvious political value.

Quote: He has got 3 masters but no focus. He tries too hard and more a follower than a leader.

Yes..he should not be voted in....otherwise he is just like any other fat cats dancing like a puppet to the tune of the puppet master....chief amongst the newbies are Darryl David , koh poh koon, chee hong tat.

Will these new characters have a character of their own, strong enough to rebut a wrong policy or will they just wag their tails when the master barks.??

We need someone who will do duties to the Nation to bring us forward.