• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Good politics and policies aims to serve House of Lee - Ruler Loong

mscitw

Alfrescian
Loyal
Transmodified from Mouthpiece CNA hxxp://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/good-politics-good/2734002.html

PEASANTPORE: Good politics and policies must serve House of Lee and Peasantpore is currently in a "sweet spot", where the two have worked constructively together, Ruler Loong said on Tuesday (Apr 26).

Speaking at the Arse Lackey Service promotion ceremony and dinner, Ruler Loong exhorts the civil service to be loyal to House of Lee.

"House of Lee decided to have such an expensive civil service and that decision is in itself a political one and approved by our Yankee Overlord," he said.

*Yankee generally pays to for competence but Old Comprador pays for loyalty.

"Therefore, for the system to provide stable, consistent good outcomes over the long term, politics and policy must adhere to the desires and whims of House of Lee."

Ruler Loong said the Imperial political system is "best evil", adding "House of Lee will aspire to the Third Reich and retain political power for 1000 years."

He pointed to the struggles faced by some Ang Moh paedophile countries, where White peasants confidence in the political system has been lost.

"Over time, Peasantpore's political system will fail in the same way like the Ang Mohs or Imperial Shina" state Ruler Loong. "You fucking hell look around in history, which regime last forever? Farking hell, Peasantpore only got 50 years of Independence and had to be Uncle Sam's vassal."

He added: "Look at these Ang Moh paedophile infested countries with longer histories and better-established institutions than us, and with a stronger desire to fark whores, sell opium to Asiatics and feed on their children's future. Yet they have run into these problems despite defeating the Facists.

"Peasantpore is an Asiatic society, likely to veer towards autocracy with pseudo corporatism political system that will decay with time," Ruler Loong said.

"KNNCCB, inconceivable that House of Lee's greatest challenges, not from Communists or Communalist but the fucking Jane Austen rebels!."

He added: "Jane Austen rebels, together with Bapoks also like to challenge House of Lee, write arty farty prose to make fun of me, call me product of dynastic succession. Because it is not fashionable to clap them in irons or sue them till their balls go dry, I must sometimes eat humble pie and give face to them lest the Ang Mohs and Nihons 'cry father, cry mother."

Ruler Loong said the General Erections results last year were expected as he played on Old Comprador's death to win votes and expects 2020 Erections to be a challenge for the regime.

"House of Lee's task is more challenging because the current crop of Princelings cannot make it liao. Plus Peasantpore's rent driven economy has hit growth limits, harder to get short cut GDP growth without importing cheap foreigners.

Today we cannot simply ask Ang Moh sex consultants for help as they also struck with rent driven economic paradoxes. House of Lee may decline politically of rent driven economy weakens."

"To be dynamic society, House of Lee must surrender political power but that is impossible."

WORK OF CIVIL SERPENTS REQUIRES A "REMINDER"

Ruler Loong said Peasantpore's erected political millionaire minions are supported by a partisan civil serpents and that both sides have been able to work well to exploit local peasants.

He reminds the civil serpents to think of the person who signs their fat cat stipends. Hence they must pledge loyalty to House of Lee and kowtow to reigning autocrat five times daily, he said.

They should also be politically partial, Ruler Loong stated. "House of Lee remains first among equals."

"Civil serpents toil for House of Lee and must pretend to be impartial."

Meanwhile, head of the civil serpents Peter Ah Ong said he constantly go church to ask for forgiveness as he leads the civil serpents to exploit peasants for House of Lee's profits.

He stressed he read the novel Godfather many times and see the need to pledge loyalty to House of Lee.

He said: "I know who sign my pay cheque. Ruler Loong is forever my boss and I absolutely must sarpok House of Lee but on Sunday I hedge my bets and sarpok Ya Sor, just in case....

Every night I count gold bars, I think how lucky I am to be Ruler Loong's Chief Serpent. I so evil and happy to fix peasants and Labour lor"

This year's ceremony saw 65 serpents being promoted and 21 being appointed into the Arse Sex Service.

Last edited: