• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Straw pool at bukit batok by election

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Balestier road beside Fragrance Rose there is one small pub. Closes quite early. Could be Ah Jambah's pub.

i think you are referring to a boutique pub/hfj on ground level. above it walk-up apartments. can recall the name of the joint. very small inside. less than 800sq ft. always kena complaints from residents.

CABcommander

Alfrescian
Loyal
Straw poll conducted at Bt batok MRT and market place give SDP Dr Chee a 55% edge over rival Murali from the PAP. Margin of error set at 3% points. So the residents of Bt Batok have pronounced their Member of Parliament is ...................

Straw poll your balls.

Pap ib dog using the same trick to mislead again. Puacheebye to you.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can't believe this is happening again. The last general election, you helped the PAP create the false hype that the opposition was going to win big, and look what happened. Some people out there (not necessarily regular forum members) got scared and voted PAP. You guys are doing the dirty work for your political masters.

I'm calling you out, TS. You straw poll is a complete fabrication and forummers here as well as guests who might be reading this thread should be made aware of it.

Stick to your Lau Kway Bu tonics. There are at least two guys here who are statistics trained and they will not be so easily tricked.

One of them I know. Two if you count one of his clones......LOL

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
the opposite of what marjojohn claims is always true. and this includes the claim that lau kway bu's tonic is da best.

FAP IB stirring shit again. Trying to pre empt SDP from winning by issuing false poll. Next will be their fake bookies playing odds

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
gohandlee.gif

As long as Samleong gives the PAP a helping hand like the above, no Opposition candidate will ever emerge victorious!

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If Elections Department is run by UN, CSJ would win. But it is under the PM, so the outcome totally depends on him.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If the people of BB vote in Murali, they are endorsing the fact that it is morally correct for any person, never mind he/she is a member of parliament to sleep with other's people spouses & they next time this happen...no re-elections will be called, furthermore; it will give these morally corrupt people from hiding this....for the people have given the mandate to do so....

So, think about this....other than all these upgrading nonsense...

CABcommander

Alfrescian
Loyal
If the people of BB vote in Murali, they are endorsing the fact that it is morally correct for any person, never mind he/she is a member of parliament to sleep with other's people spouses & they next time this happen...no re-elections will be called, furthermore; it will give these morally corrupt people from hiding this....for the people have given the mandate to do so....

So, think about this....other than all these upgrading nonsense...

70% of singaporeans are brainless morons. you think they can think? pap winning is a foregone conclusion. ah neh votes should be very close to 70%.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
70% of singaporeans are brainless morons. you think they can think? pap winning is a foregone conclusion. ah neh votes should be very close to 70%.

In that case, it should be ah neh 88% either it is "fatt fatt" or " f#$^%$k , f@#$^k".....& "where is my money" CSJ 20%........like I have said, ah neh win...they are endorsing, it is NORMAL to f#%@#k around, especially when you have access to the........."fruits" in P.A......

jw5

Loyal
In that case, it should be ah neh 88% either it is "fatt fatt" or " f#$^%$k , f@#$^k".....& "where is my money" CSJ 20%........like I have said, ah neh win...they are endorsing, it is NORMAL to f#%@#k around, especially when you have access to the........."fruits" in P.A......

The mangoes are also able and willing, because they have such admiration and adulation for their esteemed mps. :wink:

jw5

Loyal
FAP IB stirring shit again. Trying to pre empt SDP from winning by issuing false poll. Next will be their fake bookies playing odds

How do you tell between the fake bookies and the real bookies? :confused: