• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The story of a car mechanic in Melbourne

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i got to know this owner of few car garages from beijing, china. he started off as a car mechanic in melbourne many years ago. thru his hardwork, i mean really hard work, he is now a owner of several branches of car garages. the secret of his success, he bit the bullet, offer the same quality at a cheaper price. never cheat on his own pple from china. the end result is that his business is booming. he got a very good reputation, all chink car drivers will go to his garage for servicing and repair. the landscape is different from sinkieland, in order for sinkieland to thrive, the mindset must change, and from the top(lau goh and pinky). sinkies slog like a dog and when it's not even time for retirement, they find themselves retrenched and in dire straits with mouths to feed. and the way typical sinkies do business is cut corners and take advantage of pple. this will fail lky and his Inc. in time to come.

the greedy pap cronies must go, there must be no room for their existence. as from my experience dealing with them, they are causing lky's pap to rot. if my opinion fall on deaf ears, it's time sinkies pack and go.

Last edited:

MadrigalWheel

Alfrescian
Loyal
Respect to such people. Even amongst the worst of the worst, there is always a glimmer of hope.

But your observation about China vs. SG is way off. Singaporeans can succeed in Oz, they just need to put away their self-entitlement, pride and start again afresh when they migrate. In fact, had SG had a more incompetent and corrupt government, Singaporeans mentality would be so different when they know that moving out would mean no back door to come back.

I know a few who returned from Oz to work back here, and those people are mostly those who simply cannot forgo a cushy office job and complain alot. They would rather give up fresh air, blue skies, fresh food in return for haze, cheap hawker food, public transport and expensive shopping habits.

So empty.

On the other hand, Malaysian Chinese, who are far more oppressed by in their homeland, know that once they migrate, it is sink or swim. Many more Malaysians, despite what SG perceive to be inferior qualities such as poor English, still excel better than Singaporean in Australia.

KNNBPCB

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i got to know this owner of few car garages from beijing, china. he started off as a car mechanic in melbourne many years ago. thru his hardwork, i mean really hard work, he is now a owner of several branches of car garages. the secret of his success, he bit the bullet, offer the same quality at a cheaper price. never cheat on his own pple from china. the end result is that his business is booming. he got a very good reputation, all chink car drivers will go to his garage for servicing and repair. the landscape is different from sinkieland, in order for sinkieland to thrive, the mindset must change, and from the top(lau goh and pinky). sinkies slog like a dog and when it's not even time for retirement, they find themselves retrenched and in dire straits with mouths to feed. and the way typical sinkies do business is cut corners and take advantage of pple. this will fail lky and his Inc. in time to come.

the greedy pap cronies must go, there must be no room for their existence. as from my experience dealing with them, they are causing lky's pap to rot. if my opinion fall on deaf ears, it's time sinkies pack and go.

Very encouraging story! :p

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
my guess is the huge influx of PRC chinks boosted his business.nothing special with this guy,hes just cheaper better faster after all,like all chink businessmen they can only compete on price.

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
my guess is the huge influx of PRC chinks boosted his business.nothing special with this guy,hes just cheaper better faster after all,like all chink businessmen they can only compete on price.

Show me a Chink tats does not Bargin the price? Even its a few cents less they walk away smiling. Remember the Hse of Jade!

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Respect to such people.

On the other hand, Malaysian Chinese, who are far more oppressed by in their homeland, know that once they migrate, it is sink or swim. Many more Malaysians, despite what SG perceive to be inferior qualities such as poor English, still excel better than Singaporean in Australia.

Please lah! Singapore malays oppressed and suppressed never go migrate snywhere but stay in their homeland.
Chinkies cannot stand the hot weather. Especially the ladies. Always fanning themselves. So better they go somewhere cooler,

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Please lah! Singapore malays oppressed and suppressed never go migrate snywhere but stay in their homeland.
Chinkies cannot stand the hot weather. Especially the ladies. Always fanning themselves. So better they go somewhere cooler,

Yes I agree,chinks are not made to thrive in hot countries,we belong to china,not like m&ds that roam about naked covered in palm and coconut oil and covered only in banana leaves.I wish somebody will kill me now and put my body in the freeze in ice bags.

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal

angmoh mechanics charge an arm and a leg............... worse in Germany where it is better to junk your old car than hv them repaireed

dancingshoes

Alfrescian
Loyal
things are so different in OZ, my friend got into an accident, his car got knocked by someone else, then instead of claiming insurnace for repair, his car dealer compensate him with a new car of the same model.