• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SDP - 27 April 2016 - Nomination Day!

Cosmos10

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good Morning Singapore!
It is Nomination Day and the SDP Team is ready to BRING IT!
‪#‎NowIsTheTime‬ ‪#‎BukitBatok

13043206_10154425839573455_1126848774707090574_n.jpg

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
got slim chance of defeating the PAP bandits or not ? must contest to win the election, not to just contest for the sake of it.

Cosmos10

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
got slim chance of defeating the PAP bandits or not ? must contest to win the election, not to just contest for the sake of it.

Bro., if you do not mind me saying something frankly, I think it is rather insulting to say "just contest for the sake of it" :mad:

This is the first time I use the :mad: emoticon during my entire three and a half years in this SBF forum.

If you know how much time, sacrifice, hard work, tears and sweat that all the members and volunteers put in, you will realize how naïve you are!

And we do not make use of the taxpayers money like the PAP does indirectly through the PA funds. Every cent of the SDP campaign funds is through the kind donations of their donors, and other fundraising activities.

Do you seriously think these members and volunteers have nothing else better to do huh?????

Once and for all, get this fact into your head please, we do not contest for the sake of it, ok?

Democracy is not a spectator sport that you just observe from the sideline, it is an active and committed participation by citizens who care and believe that we can shape our own country's future for the better, and to be the voice of the (suffering and oppressed) Singaporean people to be represented in the Singapore Parliament.

How do we know we have a chance in something unless we try, right? :smile:

Last edited:

harimau

Alfrescian
Loyal
WP lost because of alleged town councils financial mismanagement even with experienced years of town council management.

How could SDP give BB residents a piece of mind when SDP has no experience in town council management?

There must be discussions about bread and butter issues, not only demoncracy or free speech!

Cosmos10

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
WP lost because of alleged town councils financial mismanagement even with experienced years of town council management.

How could SDP give BB residents a piece of mind when SDP has no experience in town council management?

There must be discussions about bread and butter issues, not only demoncracy or free speech!

Hi bro, I am very busy today, so I am not going to go into a lengthy discussion with you today. Hope you do not mind. :smile:

If you have been following all my posts spread over many different threads in this CourtYard and the Political folder, you will realize that your questions have already been answered many times before. Please search and read them. Thanks :smile:

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro., if you do not mind me saying something frankly, I think it is rather insulting to say "just contest for the sake of it" :mad:

This is the first time I use the :mad: emoticon during my entire three and a half years in this SBF forum.

If you know how much time, sacrifice, hard work, tears and sweat that all the members and volunteers put in, you will realize how naïve you are!

And we do not make use of the taxpayers money like the PAP does indirectly through the PA funds. Every cent of the SDP campaign funds is through the kind donations of their donors, and other fundraising activities.

Do you seriously think these members and volunteers have nothing else better to do huh?????

Once and for all, get this fact into your head please, we do not contest for the sake of it, ok?

Democracy is not a spectator sport that you just observe from the sideline, it is an active and committed participation by citizens who care and believe that we can shape our own country's future for the better, and to be the voice of the (suffering and oppressed) Singaporean people to be represented in the Singapore Parliament.

How do we know we have a chance in something unless we try, right? :smile:

point taken. I am regretful if my words sound insulting. hope that morale is high in the SDP camp. do you think that there is a decent or small chance of a CSJ victory ? he needs a huge 23% swing of votes.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
point taken. I am regretful if my words sound insulting. hope that morale is high in the SDP camp. do you think that there is a decent or small chance of a CSJ victory ? he needs a huge 23% swing of votes.

miracles do happen, bro. who would have imagined Leicester City being EPL champions before the season started? keep our fingers crossed. we have nothing to lose.

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
miracles do happen, bro. who would have imagined Leicester City being EPL champions before the season started? keep our fingers crossed. we have nothing to lose.

Yes, miracles do happen. If it happens and Dr Chee is elected into Parliament via this by-election, we must all stand up and give a standing ovation to the heroine who made this by-election possible.

She literally worked her panties off to secure a by-election opportunity for the Oppositions who, otherwise, might have had to wait for another 5 years. She is likened to the Xi Shi of ancient China who used her feminine charm to plot the downfall of King Fu Chai of Wu Kingdom.

If, by a stroke of luck, Dr Chee is elected and ushers Singapore into a new era of freedom and democracy, I think it's not too much to ask that a statue of the heroine be erected at Bukit Batok Hill so that the sacrifices of Xi Shi of modern Singapore are recorded for posterity.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes, miracles do happen. If it happens and Dr Chee is elected into Parliament via this by-election, we must all stand up and give a standing ovation to the heroine who made this by-election possible.

She literally worked her panties off to secure a by-election opportunity for the Oppositions who, otherwise, might have had to wait for another 5 years. She is likened to the Xi Shi of ancient China who used her feminine charm to plot the downfall of King Fu Chai of Wu Kingdom.

If, by a stroke of luck, Dr Chee is elected and ushers Singapore into a new era of freedom and democracy, I think it's not too much to ask that a statue of the heroine be erected at Bukit Batok Hill so that the sacrifices of Xi Shi of modern Singapore are recorded for posterity.

good suggestions! i am sure $$$ for the statue won't be a problem.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

A detailed crafted statue of her smelly vagina?

Qantas

Alfrescian
Loyal

I second that. But must ensure that the statue is dressed ala Venus i.e. bo sar kor to signify the reason for its erection (no pun intended):biggrin:

Cosmos10

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dr Chee Soon Juan for Bukit Batok SMC By-Election 2016

2016年武吉巴督单选区补选候选人徐顺全博士

Dr Chee Soon Juan untuk Pilihanraya-Kecil SMC Bukit Batok 2016

புக்கிட் பாத்தோக் SMC இடைத்தேர்தல் 2016க்கு டாக்டர் ச்சீ சூன் ஜுவான்

‪#‎NowIsTheTime‬ ‪#‎BukitBatok

13092184_10155074949053849_459629186497770038_n.jpg

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This is a new spin to the thread How Wendy Husband found out. Highly improbable but not impossible.

无间道 starring Wendy , David , GMS

Cosmos10

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I was busy and wrote my comment to you in a hurry. I think I need to apologize to you too for being a little over-defensive about the SDP :smile:

I guess after all these years of being on the receiving end of all kinds of negative comments about the SDP in this forum, it has become somewhat like a second nature for me to defend the SDP (and CSJ), forgetting that not all SBF brothers are the same. You, in fact, are a polite and fair brother. I remember there were times in the past when you had said fair and positive things about the SDP.

As to your question of whether I think there is a decent and small chance of a CSJ victory (?). My personal opinion is yes! The ground sentiment from the BB residents for CSJ has been very positive and heartwarming! (But then of course, I could be bias you know).

If you have read some of our brother @winnipegjets comments in the past, you would remember he once said something like this: "it all depends on whether Pinky is willing to give this away..." and I do agree with him to some extent.

Joseph Stalin once quoted: "The people who cast the votes don't decide an election, the people who count the votes do". So, it all depends...

Last edited:

Cosmos10

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
‘Ji Pa Ban’ (一百万)' A Million Dollars.

If you had a million dollars? What would YOU do? Spend? Save? Donate? The SDP does not have a million dollars. But what we have is beyond anything money can buy. You can't buy votes. You can't buy hearts. And you certainly cannot buy minds. We know that and that's why despite the obstacles in our way, we are pushing ever onwards, with enduring passion and dedication for our beloved country. Won't you support us?

This video was produced by an Independent filmaker, Tay Bee Pin and his crew of three. Production cost was not a million dollars but funded solely by his passion and belief in what Dr Chee and the SDP can do in Parliament. ‪#‎NowIsTheTime‬ ‪#‎BukitBatok‬

[video=youtube;Mj6dy6XypkI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mj6dy6XypkI[/video]​