• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Very STRONG! Putin's Army can march thrrough mine fileld and bombardment unhurt:Video

nkfnkfnkf

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://news.sina.com.cn/zxt/#250566355

Superior technological result in body Armour suit, USA jealously lacking far behind Russians!

http://www.presstv.ir/Detail/2016/04/23/462214/russia-personal-armor-mine-field/

Watch Russian armed forces test of explosion proof armor
Sat Apr 23, 2016 9:20PM

HomeEuropeRussia

A screen grab of footage released by Sputnik on April 23, 2016 shows Russian armed forces test of their next-generation explosion proof personal armor.
A screen grab of footage released by Sputnik on April 23, 2016 shows Russian armed forces test of their next-generation explosion proof personal armor.

Watch harrowing footage of Russian armed forces testing their next-generation explosion proof personal armor in a mine field. It’s just another day at work for the young woman testing the protective suit designed by Central Research Institute of Precision Machine Building.

In the video published by Sputnik on Saturday, the tester can be seen confidently walking across a mine field seemingly undisturbed by explosions and shrapnel.

d830e3f5-f0af-4f17-b210-f25e56e93cc1.jpg

nkfnkfnkf

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Very STRONG! Putin's Army can march thrrough mine fileld and bombardment unhurt:V

supergirl_by_larafan.jpg

US can only dream with comics supergirl bullet proof. Putin really have this capability.

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Very STRONG! Putin's Army can march thrrough mine fileld and bombardment unhurt:V

supergirl_by_larafan.jpg

US can only dream with comics supergirl bullet proof. Putin really have this capability.

BS at least she should be flung away.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Impressive!!!

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal

What a load of rubbish and video editing. Even if the suit can withstand the blasts, that person would have been blown away by the shear force, unless it weighs 10 tons or more.

nkfnkfnkf

Alfrescian
Loyal

The way she marched already showed that the suit is heavy.

Russia armour engineering is superior.

nkfnkfnkf

Alfrescian
Loyal

Real war tested and survivors saved by vests.

nkfnkfnkf

Alfrescian
Loyal

The tester is very used to walking through blasts as a tester from ❨Central Research Institute of Precision Machine Building.❩ This is top Bureau of elite technology.

Sputnik is government official news agency. Official release Video of technological products. When they released news like this, this product is already in the hands of elite units trial used.

I have no doubt that they have already got a suit that even their boss above feels very proudly impressed, therefore arranged this news release.

nkfnkfnkf

Alfrescian
Loyal

There is secrecy quite obviously, they show only from very far, no close up camera allowed.

Voices of reporters very excited, promoting her to do salute poses. They obviously impressed at filming.

sex6sex6sex6

Alfrescian
Loyal

If she charged through my bombardment and come up like this, I will throw all weapons stripped naked ti surrender hope she rape me on the spot.

She rape POW every night I huat ah!

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal

Not bothered about armour suits. Mine clearing should be accomplished by robots or other mechanical devices.

Cheers!

In the video published by Sputnik on Saturday, the tester can be seen confidently walking across a mine field seemingly undisturbed by explosions and shrapnel......................

harimau

Alfrescian
Loyal

Can show x ray pictures of any broken bones?