• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Leongsam, with due respect

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My dear Leongsam,

With due respect this is my last post. I think you are not so blind not to see what's happening in YOUR forum. Thank you for the moderatir appointment please remove me from this post, I'm very honored.

You know now passionate I am in this forum however this is too much for me to bear.

Good luck to you and thanks for the memories boss.

joetys

ah joe, no need to leave! take a break will do, remember 强者必遭人妒忌。

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
james, spelled backwards as semaj, is notable for his one liners and short paragraph zingers. the fact that he spends effort and time in composing long, multi-paragraph, point-by-point replies to you indicates that he has a crush on you. always look at the positive side. he may end up proposing to you for life-long partnership after 69 threads. i met all my lovers that way, starting from long flaming and verbally abusive tit for tat to short flameouts and bedroom intensive prick for twat antics. :p

Excuse me he only shoot his mouth off lying about anything and everything i do to slander me. I am the one spending time replying point by point to him to trash his lies.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Take a look at the trivia section. Those are examples of what is removed from this section.

I don't sort for lies because I'm not one to judge what's the gospel truth and what isn't. As long as the presentation is great, the greatest lies of all time are allowed in this forum. :biggrin:

Yes you only removed some of his posts to trivia section, you didn't ban him at all. But you are banning others now. So there is double standard indeed.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Excuse me he only shoot his mouth off lying about anything and everything i do to slander me. I am the one spending time replying point by point to him to trash his lies.

it shows that you have a crush on him too. tit for tat. vice versa. quid pro quo. :p

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
to drive a mod to seppuku and suicide,that is a power i have not seen in years.scroobal and clones are a formidable bunch indeed.if only i can utilize ur skills and services on another forum.

Swype

Alfrescian
Loyal
Take a look at the trivia section. Those are examples of what is removed from this section.

I don't sort for lies because I'm not one to judge what's the gospel truth and what isn't. As long as the presentation is great, the greatest lies of all time are allowed in this forum. :biggrin:

[video=youtube;v6cn0mLJVZY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6cn0mLJVZY[/video]

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

That is an excellent philosophy and one which i absolutely agree with.

One liner lame replies by adults acting like teenagers were what brought down many a good forum. It looks like you have been keeping your eyes open to what has been occurring elsewhere too.

Snoopy

Alfrescian
Loyal
My dear Leongsam,

With due respect this is my last post. I think you are not so blind not to see what's happening in YOUR forum. Thank you for the moderatir appointment please remove me from this post, I'm very honored.

You know now passionate I am in this forum however this is too much for me to bear.

Good luck to you and thanks for the memories boss.

joetys

I believe you finally made a wise decision like many others. There is no point hanging around here. Cheers bro. See you in Bangkok.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

Thank you. I haven't had so much fun since i got my first bicycle. :smile:

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
What's the fucking big deal? Wanna leave just leave and there's is no need to attract any attention.