• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Leongsam, with due respect

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
terrific post!

He has to be an ardent PAP supporter from the day he came into this forum from his highly defensive reactions to anything negative said about the PAP. Which is fine. He has also never said or commented negatively about the PAP or their policies so asking him to criticise or to advocate fair play when it comes to PAP would be quite an ask. He has also never ever disproved anything let alone has the ability to provide an effective counter-argument. His comprehension ability is well known for the wrong reasons and his only attempt to cover history was farcical. Since he cannot pull together a coherent counter-argument he resorts to what he knows best. I would leave him alone. I must be doing something right to get this sort of emotive reaction from the likes of the PAP.

The sum of your life laid bare.:rolleyes:Anyway NTUC supermarket having fire sale on 1.5 liters bottles of drinking water. Go for it! Ang Siang Hill should be dark and quiet now.:biggrin:

The trouble with your Bangkok fanboys is that they think people will always remain naïve and be blind to the antics carried out in plain sight. When paid nicks associated with them started harassing newbies and mass zapping them, the forum Boss had to step in and put a stop to it. It was a disgrace. You also portrayed a noble front whilst turning a blind eye to maundering bunch of bandits who used premium membership to play big brother with non-paying contributors.

When Sultan couldn't take a pointed insult, he went on a rampage. He disrupted nearly every thread in the forum back in 2013 when the madness began. I didn't see you commenting. Not a chiding word or any effort to hold him back. Then he started posting names, pictures, and went on a bragging spree about how he has (allegedly, supposedly) uncovered the secret identities of forum members. In fact I did note your quiet applause. Astute forummers know that you like to clap without making a sound.

We migrated from Delphi to vBulletin because paid nicks bullied people out of the forum and abused their membership privileges to control what is written here. I'm sure Boss Sam will have none of that bullshit happening here and he has already been extremely tolerant. Time for these cocksuckers to grow up and man up.

A simple request. A bielection is but a few days away. When I log on in the morning I want to see debate which is relevant. I do not want to have to read 3 pages of one liners which do nothing but hurl insults.

I have already started deleting crap so don't waste your time posting it.

My dear Leongsam,

With due respect this is my last post. I think you are not so blind not to see what's happening in YOUR forum. Thank you for the moderatir appointment please remove me from this post, I'm very honored.

You know now passionate I am in this forum however this is too much for me to bear.

Good luck to you and thanks for the memories boss.

joetys

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
My dear Leongsam,

With due respect this is my last post. I think you are not so blind not to see what's happening in YOUR forum. Thank you for the moderatir appointment please remove me from this post, I'm very honored.

You know now passionate I am in this forum however this is too much for me to bear.

joetys

I saw it coming. Didn't I? Didn't I? If only I can be as jun in 4D and Toto.

PaulStanley

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This goddamn forum does not revolve around u so u have two options.

1. Accept it as it is, a no holds barred

2. or fark off. :smile:

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To complete the regime change, it is hereby announced that Leongsam will re-appoint scroobal as the moderator within 3 days.

Congratulations, scroobal! GXGX.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
To complete the regime change, it is hereby announced that Leongsam will re-appoint scroobal as the moderator within 3 days.

Congratulations, scroobal! GXGX.

I'll be the first to protest!.....LOL......LOL...We are going to see a party. The gay mourning party. Enough for tonight. This could be a setup. Leongsam will blow a vessel. and observe the main tootsie nonchalantly posting one liners in every alternate thread as if nothing is happening.....LOL

Last edited:

Hawkeye1819

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
My dear Leongsam,

joetys

This is the umpteenth time you have threatened to quit the forum because the Boss did something not to your liking. You have quit the forum before because Sam gave reputation points to a PAP supporter. Later in a separate squabble, you deliberately removed the pictures in your Bangkok Pimp dropbox / photobucket folder to deny forummers access to them. These are the antics which we have grown accustomed to. When you purchased ten infp subscriptions in a state of stupor, we know you did that to support the forum, and imitating your favourite antic, we clapped quietly as those jugs of alcohol translated into revenue to upkeep the server.

We like your food and travel pictures, including the occasional brag about having your wife by your side as you flaunt your photography skills. No issues with all of that. We love food and travel too. And we are happy that you have been happy doing what you do best. Whenever you feel like coming back, I welcome you.

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
joetys leaving? Wait, I join you. But before I go.......I need to fuck someone here.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
This is the umpteenth time you have threatened to quit the forum because the Boss did something not to your liking. You have quit the forum before because Sam gave reputation points to a PAP supporter. Later in a separate squabble, you deliberately removed the pictures in your Bangkok Pimp dropbox / photobucket folder to deny forummers access to them. These are the antics which we have grown accustomed to. When you purchased ten infp subscriptions in a state of stupor, we know you did that to support the forum, and imitating your favourite antic, we clapped quietly as those jugs of alcohol translated into revenue to upkeep the server.

We like your food and travel pictures, including the occasional brag about having your wife by your side as you flaunt your photography skills. No issues with all of that. We love food and travel too. And we are happy that you have been happy doing what you do best. Whenever you feel like coming back, I welcome you.

I do not control the direction of the forum at all. I've always let it meander its own course.

All I've ever done is try to introduce some sort of balance while preventing rubbish from disrupting the exchange of viewpoints.

I do not understand why people get upset over the content. There is a place for everyone here.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks like there is a good debate going there. Very few one liners.

Lots of lies by this rubbish. And notice I said threads. There were many insults given by him previously and disrupting other threads and you didn't ban him at all.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lots of lies by this rubbish. And notice I said threads. There were many insults given by him previously and disrupting other threads and you didn't ban him at all.

james, spelled backwards as semaj, is notable for his one liners and short paragraph zingers. the fact that he spends effort and time in composing long, multi-paragraph, point-by-point replies to you indicates that he has a crush on you. always look at the positive side. he may end up proposing to you for life-long partnership after 69 threads. i met all my lovers that way, starting from long flaming and verbally abusive tit for tat to short flameouts and bedroom intensive prick for twat antics. :p

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

Take a look at the trivia section. Those are examples of what is removed from this section.

I don't sort for lies because I'm not one to judge what's the gospel truth and what isn't. As long as the presentation is great, the greatest lies of all time are allowed in this forum. :biggrin: