• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Leongsam, with due respect

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Semaj2357's mother wife and daughters' twats and clits are up for sale! One is closing down sale. One is green hat sale. And one is free for all sale.:p

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My dear Leongsam,

With due respect this is my last post. I think you are not so blind not to see what's happening in YOUR forum. Thank you for the moderatir appointment please remove me from this post, I'm very honored.

You know now passionate I am in this forum however this is too much for me to bear.

Good luck to you and thanks for the memories boss.

joetys

Hey Froggy,

I always enjoy reading your posts on food and travels. Do not wish to see you leave. Like Sam says, there is a place for everyone.

He just wants to 'shape' the forum discussion in a certain direction so that it doesn't divert from what started off as a good discussion topic into a tic for tac trash.

kukubird59

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is the umpteenth time you have threatened to quit the forum because the Boss did something not to your liking. You have quit the forum before because Sam gave reputation points to a PAP supporter. Later in a separate squabble, you deliberately removed the pictures in your Bangkok Pimp dropbox / photobucket folder to deny forummers access to them. These are the antics which we have grown accustomed to. When you purchased ten infp subscriptions in a state of stupor, we know you did that to support the forum, and imitating your favourite antic, we clapped quietly as those jugs of alcohol translated into revenue to upkeep the server.

We like your food and travel pictures, including the occasional brag about having your wife by your side as you flaunt your photography skills. No issues with all of that. We love food and travel too. And we are happy that you have been happy doing what you do best. Whenever you feel like coming back, I welcome you.
hahaha.....scroobal could not have put it any better.....
I remembered Scroobal also wrote a lengthy post not too long ago announcing he will quit SBF.....
so he was talking cock again....

hsienloong

Alfrescian
Loyal
pls explain gu niang syndrome? i dun really understand it.

gu niang /goo niahng, ɡuː nɪɑːŋ/ n. & a. [Mand. 姑娘 gūniáng girl, nun + niáng a young woman] Also koo niang.
When used to describe a man: an effeminate or excessively effete or sensitive man.

Eg. 1. When I was learning how to get up from a prone position, I thought I was OK, until I was told that I looked like a koo niang trying to use two hands to lift.

2. Shovelling hard-packed snow is no easy task. It’s a bit like trench-digging during NS, except in the cold and without some sergeant calling you a “gu niang” every few minutes.

3. Originally Posted by Leongsam I do not understand why people get "upset over the content". There is a place for everyone here.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hahaha.....scroobal could not have put it any better.....
I remembered Scroobal also wrote a lengthy post not too long ago announcing he will quit SBF.....
so he was talking cock again....

mark is male so must talk cock. cant be talk pussy. no idea about gay boys though. can help?