• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Leongsam, with due respect

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What's the fucking big deal? Wanna leave just leave and there's is no need to attract any attention.

good point. these chaps take this forum too seriously. as if they are still serving NS. or, they want a send-off party after a buffet? good grief!

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
james, spelled backwards as semaj, is notable for his one liners and short paragraph zingers. the fact that he spends effort and time in composing long, multi-paragraph, point-by-point replies to you indicates that he has a crush on you. always look at the positive side. he may end up proposing to you for life-long partnership after 69 threads. i met all my lovers that way, starting from long flaming and verbally abusive tit for tat to short flameouts and bedroom intensive prick for twat antics. :p
i've only got eyes for that twat - why, my lurve's even deeper than the deepest ocean, and wider than a mile - which incidentally is what that twat's, twat's depth and circumference is, and with a clit that's like pinocchio's honker everytime this "petulant" twat lies. also begs the question as to: why do birds fall down from the sky, everytime this twat walks by? it's coz of the trickle of water that oozes from the taps each time this twat attempts to wash that stinky beaver, goes out of the mall and shoots the breeze by airing that twat under the trees, now you know.
also doesn't help if that rapunzel's undergrowth of belukar gets tangled-up and results in the granny / parachute knickers twisted, so s-neuf is definitely not on the cards, ever!. i'm ablushing as i also want to quote jim croce but the words just come out wrong....so pse tell this twat to type "like" and "amen" everytime a nugget of wise-saying appears on that twat's page on facebook, and not to copy/paste and start a thread to impress others.
p/s - not forgetting that this comes with all my lurve and cockroach-crushes :o

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey Leongsam, surely this is no more one liner good debate but a loser who has been caught lying by me resorting to insults of my female body parts. If you don't ban him, the only choice is for me to return all his insults to his mother wife daughter since he is a male. So are you still going to continue this double standard?

i've only got eyes for that twat - why, my lurve's even deeper than the deepest ocean, and wider than a mile - which incidentally is what that twat's, twat's depth and circumference is, and with a clit that's like pinocchio's honker everytime this "petulant" twat lies. also begs the question as to: why do birds fall down from the sky, everytime this twat walks by? it's coz of the trickle of water that oozes from the taps each time this twat attempts to wash that stinky beaver, goes out of the mall and shoots the breeze by airing that twat under the trees, now you know.
also doesn't help if that rapunzel's undergrowth of belukar gets tangled-up and results in the granny / parachute knickers twisted, so s-neuf is definitely not on the cards, ever!. i'm ablushing as i also want to quote jim croce but the words just come out wrong....so pse tell this twat to type "like" and "amen" everytime a nugget of wise-saying appears on that twat's page on facebook, and not to copy/paste and start a thread to impress others.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey mudlander shit liar, since leongsam has endorsed your insults of my female body parts and chosen to continue double standard not to ban you. How else but for me to reply your greetings of female body parts to your female cockroach relatives. You have none right so of course I can only return to your mother wife daughters. Guess what? Whatever you said about wider than a mile twat refers to your mother wife daughters, many men have put their head into it and confirm wider than a mile. And you have been caught lying by me again and again. Each time you lie their Pinocchio clit Honker. And your mother wife daughters have zero hygiene and never wash their stinky beaver.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hey mudlander shit liar, since leongsam has endorsed your insults of my female body parts and chosen to continue double standard not to ban you. How else but for me to reply your greetings of female body parts to your female cockroach relatives. You have none right so of course I can only return to your mother wife daughters. Guess what? Whatever you said about wider than a mile twat refers to your mother wife daughters, many men have put their head into it and confirm wider than a mile. And you have been caught lying by me again and again. Each time you lie their Pinocchio clit Honker. And your mother wife daughters have zero hygiene and never wash their stinky beaver.

Which female body part are you referring to? i believe there is a name for that particular female body part.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
twat
twat,twɒt/Submit
nounvulgar slang
a woman's genitals.
a person regarded as stupid or obnoxious.

i think he is referring to the meaning number 2, instead of 1.

No your understanding is wrong. You read his sentence and will know he is 100% referring to no. 1 meaning.

"...wider than a mile - which incidentally is what that twat's, twat's depth and circumference is, ...."

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
No your understanding is wrong. You read his sentence and will know he is 100% referring to no. 1 meaning.

"...wider than a mile - which incidentally is what that twat's, twat's depth and circumference is, ...."

To me you were once peripheral noise but you are beginning to grow on me. I am having an erection now.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i've only got eyes for that twat - why, my lurve's even deeper than the deepest ocean, and wider than a mile - which incidentally is what that twat's, twat's depth and circumference is, and with a clit that's like pinocchio's honker everytime this "petulant" twat lies.

are you referring to this new airport terminal in beijing?

image.jpg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

View attachment 26431

Hey shit stirrer, he is referring to his mother wife daughters' wider than a mile twats and clits that Honker many times - to other men - good retribution to him for his slandering lies. Btw you are also a liar caught lying by me. Birds of the same feathers flock together indeed.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
twat
twat,twɒt/Submit
nounvulgar slang
a woman's genitals.
a person regarded as stupid or obnoxious.
i think he is referring to the meaning number 2, instead of 1.
spot on and absolutely korekt - I checked facebook and the plural of twit is twat :p
To me you were once peripheral noise but you are beginning to grow on me. I am having an erection now.
my cup oso runneth over, and that starch is facially and digestibly good for that goose :o

attachment.php
yep, enuff space for burnouts, three-point turns and birds of a flock to nest and feather together :cool:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
spot on and absolutely korekt - I checked facebook and the plural of twit is twat :p

my cup oso runneth over, and that starch is facially and digestibly good for that goose :o

yep, enuff space for burnouts, three-point turns and birds of a flock to nest and feather together :cool:

Hey mudlander shit, so your mother wife daughters' twats have enough space for three point turn men and birds of a flock to nest and feather together. The more you insult on others' twat, the more you reveal on your own cockroach kind.