• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Strong endorsement from Sundram to Murali (Bukit Batok result is decided)

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ong thought he was going to be named candidate when Devan Nair resigned to take Presidency. When he did not get it he began to sabotage the campaign by his half hearted attempts. I honestly don't know why they even considered him.

By the way Son is being groomed for higher office, considered a rising star.

OAH would have been the candidate if not for his 'lifestyle.' Chng Jit Koon spoke to Old Man on numerous occasions to give OAH the opportunity. They wanted Nantah grads back then to get support from the "helicopters.' Old Man's intel was A1. OAH was punting like nobody's business with the bookies. He was also a "Valentino." If not bad enough, OAH's wife was collecting illegal 4D.

It was only years later that Old Man relented after Jit Koon assured him OAH had changed for the better. the rest is history as his son was soon talent-spotted by Papa and Anak Party.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
sundram was a rash type player.. hardly exciting on the field and boring as a coach. not impressible at all. what kinda of shit endorsement is that. better ask Coffeeshop to endorse.

Haha the last time you bunch of cocksuckers endorsed the Oppo parties, they went down in flames

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's called the 'plain folks' propaganda technique, just like lining up at a food centre (with bodyguards, of course) and wearing shirts 'with holes'. I prefer to call it 'slumming'.

Why new PAP candidates always got sob story, down to earth, coming from humble background etc. ?

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
“In the 14th mile JTC flats at Sembawang, I had a wide circle of friends from different races and social backgrounds, and we respected each other. This early childhood experience laid the foundation for me to be able to reach out to people of different backgrounds, make friends with them and work together for the betterment of our community.”

— Murali Pillai

Did they hang out with Subhas anandan and the Black Eagles too?

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
from going the extra mile to india to return laptop, sneaking up to expose couple parking in a handicap lot and now this....
seems that victor veeraiyah, peter ponampalam, alvin anpalagan, michael manikam and other pei pundeks are in the limelight nowsadays, to mask the bo and come out smelling like roses :confused: