• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Saving Jah_rastafar_I thread!

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Uncle GD, your current campaign to "act cute" to disturb jw5 and jah is a bit overboard. Now it spill to it either scroobal or against scroobal war. Are u trying to chase away everyone that don't deemed scroobal as godlike? Scroobal is not gospel truth to many of ppl in the forum. This forum was set up ah leong, he the boss, even he listen to all sides. While I no friend of jah, I also no friend of scroobal as he came after me as papib just because he feel shiok even though he no proof. Calling uncle frog as Bangkok pimp was downright insulting, whether uncle frog papib or isd agent or not is not important. Just because never declared political party supporter mean papib? Then I can also say u papib too as most of what u post also never advance opposition causes.

This forum to me should be 百家共鸣。hundred schools of thoughts. If only one voice is allow, then this forum will be no different to shitstimes.

absolutely agree and i am with you on this.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
don't be embarrassed, chigger! why fuck sam and call him a nigger? you aren't forced to participate here.

if not happy, just leave this forum. time to grow up and stop behaving like a teenager.

how's the wedding preparation? jw5 getting cold feet?

Go fuck yourself la scrooballs using unfair means and then acting like it's normal. Nigger. Yup you nigger.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are being dishonest.

You are in fact were critical of PAP and not the other way around. I screwed you years ago when you were obsessed with telling everyone in this forum how bad the Armour Officers were and that you are as an NCO had to teach them how to do things while you were serving NS and during your reservist stint. It went on and on, post after post. I told you common sense would dictate that there will be bad officers but not all of them would be bad. No Army in the World would choose poorly qualified individuals as Officers while the best serve in the rank and file. SAF is no different and Armour usually gets some of the best from each Cohort of OCS. Armour Officers are also specially screened. I have no doubt that you are good at your given vocation and your deep interest is telling but the constant harping about the Officers was really silly.

I also noticed that you have been cosy with our man from Bangkok as seen from your posts in that thread and your visits. Thats your prerogative. Whose dick you want to suck is your decision and yours alone please do not drag me into your fellating sessions by using me to score brownie points. This is something that no SAF Officer will ever stoop down to.

Uncle GD, your current campaign to "act cute" to disturb jw5 and jah is a bit overboard. Now it spill to it either scroobal or against scroobal war. Are u trying to chase away everyone that don't deemed scroobal as godlike? Scroobal is not gospel truth to many of ppl in the forum. This forum was set up ah leong, he the boss, even he listen to all sides. While I no friend of jah, I also no friend of scroobal as he came after me as papib just because he feel shiok even though he no proof. Calling uncle frog as Bangkok pimp was downright insulting, whether uncle frog papib or isd agent or not is not important. Just because never declared political party supporter mean papib? Then I can also say u papib too as most of what u post also never advance opposition causes.

This forum to me should be 百家共鸣。hundred schools of thoughts. If only one voice is allow, then this forum will be no different to shitstimes.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Many people are interested to know why you banned Jah jamban? And why rusty was not banned? Both were involved in an onslaught of vulgarity.

S-Mod has the power to ban isn't? Very few people are aware of this.

How do you know it was him?

Double standards? :*: I'm the one who set the tone right at the beginning that I put up with all sorts of rubbish here no matter what.

In fact the anti PAP sentiment in the forum became so overwhelming I was forced to switch sides in order to restore some sort of balance to the content.

The only posts I take issue with are the ones that cause a thread to degenerate into fucking each other's mother etc. I either the delete the crap or move it to the trivia section where you can view the sort of shit that is deposited here.

so rusty started it first but not banned? You nigger with the double standards

I have no idea how it's possible for you to know what I have done and I don't know about it.

Seems like scrooballs is trying to frame you.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You are being dishonest.

You are in fact were critical of PAP and not the other way around. I screwed you years ago when you were obsessed with telling everyone in this forum how bad the Armour Officers were and that you are as an NCO had to teach them how to do things while you were serving NS and during your reservist stint. It went on and on, post after post. I told you common sense would dictate that there will be bad officers but not all of them would be bad. No Army in the World would choose poorly qualified individuals as Officers while the best serve in the rank and file. SAF is no different and Armour usually gets some of the best from each Cohort of OCS. Armour Officers are also specially screened. I have no doubt that you are good at your given vocation and your deep interest is telling but the constant harping about the Officers was really silly.

I also noticed that you have been cosy with our man from Bangkok as seen from your posts in that thread and your visits. Thats your prerogative. Whose dick you want to suck is your decision and yours alone please do not drag me into your fellating sessions by using me to score brownie points. This is something that no SAF Officer will ever stoop down to.

Hey snake reply to his postings instead of trying to change the topic to something else about armor officers. What ahout your clone GD disturbing others? It's ok for you to do it right?

If you say others are cosying up to another member what about them cosying up to you?

See double standards again. This fucking snake right here refuses to admit he has double standards same like the PAP who will run their kagneroo courts and announce how fair they are.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Was your previous reply acting cute too? If so, I will forever keep my peace as there no point anymore.

这傻逼就是PAP的狗奴才。 成天只想着舔scroobal的鸡巴。我去! 傻逼还和scroobal说咱家的刘程强和徐顺全是PAP派来的卧底。我操他妈的祖宗十八代:oIo:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is the only one in this forum who has this trait when he gets stuck and wants to deride the other party. Reminds me of poorly educated people who will switch language when talking to the friends in the lift thinking that the person who just entered has no idea what they are taking about.

i can't read bro. i am indian. English, please. thank you.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i can't read bro. i am indian. English, please. thank you.

He is the only one in this forum who has this trait when he gets stuck and wants to deride the other party. Reminds me of poorly educated people who will switch language when talking to the friends in the lift thinking that the person who just entered has no idea what they are taking about.

看吧。爷我话才刚说完,他们又在互舔鸡巴了。靠! 还要不要脸。

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He is the only one in this forum who has this trait when he gets stuck and wants to deride the other party. Reminds me of poorly educated people who will switch language when talking to the friends in the lift thinking that the person who just entered has no idea
what they are taking about.

no idea about him. he doesnt register on my radar at all. and i have been here almost 6 yrs.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
看吧。爷我话才刚说完,他们又在互舔鸡巴了。靠! 还要不要脸。

I wrote a long posting to rebut scroobal but somehow the posting was lost because I too much time to write that I got logout by server. Now that I think about it it a waste of effort. But can see from his reply he also cannot read Chinese he claimed I deride GD in Chinese which u and I know I didn't. Both my replies in Chinese and English has the same meaning. I didn't know that I speak Cantonese to my mom in the lift mean I making racist remarks at the Malay inside the lift.

跟本就不用为这种人生气,浪费口水。以后就当他放屁,当他是透明就可以了。

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
so rusty started it first but not banned? You nigger with the double standards

I was chatting with ckmpd @ Indians Got Hammered by Singaporeans

After about 20+ messages later, you budged in with your usual repetitive
rant about that Scroobal chap. I was very cheesed off because the conversation was gaining momentum and you interrupted it.

I fucked you and warned you not to destroy that thread with your same old stale diatribe. Instead of heeding my advice you retaliated resulting in a fierce exchange of vulgarities. By now someone in the control room noticed the flare-up, pulled you out swiftly because of your unreasonable attitude and gate-crashing. At the same time all some of the messages in question were removed.

Is that not a good reason enough to pull you out?

Now listen carefully, if you are not satisfied, tell what do you want motherfucker?

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I wrote a long posting to rebut scroobal but somehow the posting was lost because I too much time to write that I got logout by server. Now that I think about it it a waste of effort. But can see from his reply he also cannot read Chinese he claimed I deride GD in Chinese which u and I know I didn't. Both my replies in Chinese and English has the same meaning. I didn't know that I speak Cantonese to my mom in the lift mean I making racist remarks at the Malay inside the lift.

跟本就不用为这种人生气,浪费口水。以后就当他放屁,当他是透明就可以了。

you can always "select all" and "copy" or "save" your long message before posting, especially when it's too long and may exceed the server timeout. on the next log-in, just paste and post. if you forget to "copy" or "save", you may attempt to "go back" and message entry box with message may be retained depending on your device or os.

and yes, gd and scroo are illiterate in chinese, but they could have easily used an online translator. if you play tricks by using both simplified and traditional chinese, it would further confuse the shit of those who are only familiar with online simplified chinese translators, which happen to be the default as they are more popular due to mainland influence and greater number of simplified chinese users. there are a lot of mind games that are played in online forums just like in real life, and the use of various languages is a starter to test the waters.

Last edited: