• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Saving Jah_rastafar_I thread!

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh this fucker is allowed to make such threads without any punishment. Double standards much.

If it can assuage your angst I offer myself to be banned for 24 hours. Just to show my sympathy for your plight at being born a half Indian bastard!.......lol.....lol

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If it can assuage your angst I offer myself to be banned for 24 hours. Just to show my sympathy for your plight at being born a half Indian bastard!.......lol.....lol

sui! i support. and i offer myself to be banned for 24 hours too. clones of scroo steady poon pi pi one!

Hawkeye1819

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
As a moderator I cannot ban anyone, only approve or unapproved posts or delete, edit, merge posts. So please don't get moderators involve when someone is banned.

Double standard? As a moderator and long time member I have observed recently that there is indeed double standard being practiced here however I'm just a moderator there rest is up to the prerogative of the owner Leongsam. I do wish to express my disappointment, unhappiness and disagreement on such double standard and think it is detrimental to this website. Still its up to the owner who see fit. As the ultimate saying goes, not happy don't post for, food for thought. Its high time to seriously consider this.

The trouble with your Bangkok fanboys is that they think people will always remain naïve and be blind to the antics carried out in plain sight. When paid nicks associated with them started harassing newbies and mass zapping them, the forum Boss had to step in and put a stop to it. It was a disgrace. You also portrayed a noble front whilst turning a blind eye to maundering bunch of bandits who used premium membership to play big brother with non-paying contributors.

When Sultan couldn't take a pointed insult, he went on a rampage. He disrupted nearly every thread in the forum back in 2013 when the madness began. I didn't see you commenting. Not a chiding word or any effort to hold him back. Then he started posting names, pictures, and went on a bragging spree about how he has (allegedly, supposedly) uncovered the secret identities of forum members. In fact I did note your quiet applause. Astute forummers know that you like to clap without making a sound.

We migrated from Delphi to vBulletin because paid nicks bullied people out of the forum and abused their membership privileges to control what is written here. I'm sure Boss Sam will have none of that bullshit happening here and he has already been extremely tolerant. Time for these cocksuckers to grow up and man up.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
The trouble with your Bangkok fanboys is that they think people will always remain naïve and be blind to the antics carried out in plain sight. When paid nicks associated with them started harassing newbies and mass zapping them, the forum Boss had to step in and put a stop to it. It was a disgrace. You also portrayed a noble front whilst turning a blind eye to maundering bunch of bandits who used premium membership to play big brother with non-paying contributors.

When Sultan aka jw5 couldn't take a pointed insult, he went on a rampage. He disrupted nearly every thread in the forum back in 2013 when the madness began. I didn't see you commenting. Not a chiding word or any effort to hold him back. Then he started posting names, pictures, and went on a bragging spree about how he has (allegedly, supposedly) uncovered the secret identities of forum members. In fact I did note your quiet applause. Astute forummers know that you like to clap without making a sound.

We migrated from Delphi to vBulletin because paid nicks bullied people out of the forum and abused their membership privileges to control what is written here. I'm sure Boss Sam will have none of that bullshit happening here and he has already been extremely tolerant. Time for these cocksuckers to grow up and man up.

Call a spade a spade lest it's misunderstood as fear.

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No such thing as double standard here in SBF. When the time comes, Ah Leong will do the necessary.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
A simple request. A bielection is but a few days away. When I log on in the morning I want to see debate which is relevant. I do not want to have to read 3 pages of one liners which do nothing but hurl insults.

I have already started deleting crap so don't waste your time posting it.

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A simple request. A bielection is but a few days away. When I log on in the morning I want to see debate which is relevant. I do not want to have to read 3 pages of one liners which do nothing but hurl insults.

This thread should be removed. It serves no purpose at all. The title itself is crap! What positives do you think will come out from it?
This statement of yours should be made in some other relevant threads. Example, the one started by scrooball clone. The 4 initiatives by CSJ. The one which i fucked his mother. Hahaha.

kukubird59

Alfrescian
Loyal
my dear friend, in this world, name me a country or entity that doesnt practice double standards. wake up! surely you aren't that naive. move on. best wishes.

hahaha...u are the biggest hypocrite around...
So why u keep harping about papee practising double standard????
Your have shown your sneaky character again and again

tyudm

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha...u are the biggest hypocrite around...
So why u keep harping about papee practising double standard????
Your have shown your sneaky character again and again

Is this your main purpose in visiting SBF? I have been observing you and the other few interesting guys for a long time. You had been exposing other people's mistakes and criticizing them continuously without relent. Can you contribute something interesting please instead of getting personal?

When the character of a man is not clear to you, look at his friends

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This thread should be removed. It serves no purpose at all. The title itself is crap! What positives do you think will come out from it?
This statement of yours should be made in some other relevant threads. Example, the one started by scrooball clone. The 4 initiatives by CSJ. The one which i fucked his mother. Hahaha.

Sam leong the nigger wont remove it and this bugger claims to be fair

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sam leong the nigger wont remove it and this bugger claims to be fair

A thread title of, "why Jah was banned" will extract more positive replies. What the fuck is there to save? Yesterday I checked on your history post and found nothing that renders to you being banned. What the fuck is going on here?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is this your main purpose in visiting SBF? I have been observing you and the other few interesting guys for a long time. You had been exposing other people's mistakes and criticizing them continuously without relent. Can you contribute something interesting please instead of getting personal?

Bro, leave them alone. They are hopeless cases.

Whatever said about scroobal (by these clowns), he is one of the few in this forum able to draw in other decent forummers as well as "viewers."

kukubird59

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha....in the cyber world of SBF....everyone is fair game.....
nothing is personal especially when we don't know each other in real life....
i detest manipulative bullies....and to me the biggest bully in SBF is Scroobal with his clone and lackeys...
presently my open target is scroobal but there is no vulgarity involved....simple logic and common sense with heavy dose of sarcasm (a tooth for a tooth) to expose his regular bullshits.....
nothing personal except shiok sendiri....

lastly if u think what I post is not interesting to u, u should put me on the ignore list......because one man's shit is another man's beef....
have a good day...

Last edited:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bro, leave them alone. They are hopeless cases.

Whatever said about scroobal (by these clowns), he is one of the few in this forum able to draw in other decent forummers as well as "viewers."

Ignore the jw5 bunch. These pricks and fags are not even worth flaming. All they do is drive away forummers.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Appreciate your efforts in maintaining this forum. Looks like discussion topics are heating up. Interesting times lie ahead and this is only forum i come to to talk about them.

tyudm

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha....in the cyber world of SBF....everyone is fair game.....
nothing is personal especially when we don't know each other in real life....
i detest manipulative bullies....and to me the biggest bully in SBF is Scroobal with his clone and lackeys...
presently my open target is scroobal but there is no vulgarity involved....simple logic and common sense with heavy dose of sarcasm (a tooth for a tooth) to expose his regular bullshits.....
nothing personal except shiok sendiri....

lastly if u think what I post is not interesting to u, u should put me on the ignore list......because one man's shit is another man's beef....
have a good day...

Thanks for the reply. I am glad you said its nothing personal but in the same breath you uttered an intense personal grudge against scroobal. Why is that so? It also appeared to me you had spent a considerable amount of time and efforts just to expose his regular bullshits. Wouldn't it be more entertaining and useful if you expose the men in white who have more bullshits? All the more scroobal is unknown and faceless in real life but the miw faeces and faces are everywhere for your skillful execution. Please don't let your talents go into waste. We need people like you in places like this.