• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

25 Apr massive breakdown of MRT east west north down disrupted

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Blackout is serious. Ppl could fall down, molested, fall down the stairs, etc. I am surprised there is no emergency lights ? Legacy of Saw ?

There are emergency lights that indicate the EXIT....but they have the requirement to be lighted for a certain period, I have forgotten already...I use to manage a building once....in the case of break out, they should work...

The BB residents should take this as a divine providence warning that, there was already a blackout when they voted for that itchydickus Daud....should they voted for rotipratamankali....it will be a total BLACKout...:biggrin:

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Oi...say properly hor! Wat breakdown? Its in de process of moving toward operation readiness...:biggrin::p:oIo:

mee_siam_hum

Alfrescian
Loyal
Heng Ah! Huat Ah! Thousands of MRT pax escaped unhurt and HUM-LESS-LEE aka Mai-Hum in Mee Siam. Or else $8 Cow's heart will need yet another $8 by-past, double up to become $16 Cow liao. Inflation!

C cb!

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Congratulations to SMRT and Singpower on well co-ordinated plan to tekan the sinkies commuters. Apparently, train stoppage is not enough to tekan whining sinkies. Must make them trip and fall in a darken MRT station too. Well done on a new Tekan method. Good Job PAP

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Times have changed. It's easy to fire a stat board or civil service chief when the government invested little into their education and training. It's a different story when you pump in so much money into them. That's why I want my kids to be top government scholars. They can't be fired!

I subscribe to LKY 's philosophy.

Change the TOP guy if the system serving the public keeps breaking down. After all he is paid millions from taxpayers and should be made accountable to the public.

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chee's fault again! Chee jinxing Singapore. The voters of Bukit Batok should insist that Chee does not stand in the by-elections.

have you done you daily genuflection yet ?

as the permanentt fluffer of the dead creature ,
have you suck its rotten cock already ?