• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Desmond Kuek Misleads public over deaths ? Vital measures not in place.

kukubird59

Alfrescian
Loyal
kingrant said:
That lancheow bird has reading problems. The panel said SMRT does not have vital protection procedures. It didn't say they don't hv SOP. truly kuku.

Now understand SMRT "regrets" the accident. What kind of an organisation is that? In other words they are full of holes, and regret that you fell into one.
The darnedest thing this Desmond boy did was to quickly deny any SOP had not been followed.

Must be the biggest foot in his mouth.
hahaha....how about u???
u have a habit of accusing pple of having reading problems without reflecting that u regularly put your foot into your mouth also...
so who has a reading problem???
is this a case of not having "vital protection procedures" in SOP as alleged by u or personnel on the ground failing to apply vital safety protection measure as per SOP which is the failure to deploy watchmen to look out for approaching trains and provide early warning to the work team.

don't be too quick to jump in and lick Scroobal's balls.....
truly retarded...

Last edited:

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The decent thing for Desmond Kwek to do after the fatal train accident and last night's unprecedented train service disruption is to step down and let someone else take the helm of SMRT.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not necessarily. This incident is not against the old man nor his son or the PAP MPs. It is also glaringly in the public eye. They will throw Desmond to the wolves to show that they are with the people if it suits them.

Are you new to the legal system in Sinkieland, scroobal? You do know that the courts in your country are run by kangaroos?

Patriot

Alfrescian
Loyal
SMRT should go on their knees and get some of their ex-employees back to run SMRT - the ones who left coz they clashed with SPH over how the entity should be run. Prior to SPH, I don't recall so many cock-ups.

WTF! Who are the clown/s who appointed Cleopatra Saw as the 1st CEO and Desmond Kuek to succeed her?

attachment.php

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
SMRT is a very sick patient. He will need to get worse before getting better.

Due to the seige mentality that SMRT is under, I daresay the supervisor who jumped on the tracks could have done so genuinely thinking that they need to hurry and get the job done so as to prevent a lengthy breakdown, and so forgotten all about telling the control centre they were there. I suppose Dessie boy can't admit that even if it were true, as that would just push the blame higher up to him.

How would Dessie boy look if he admitted that they gabra because they couldnt take the pressure and all of them are on the verge of breaking down? No way, our Patton Dessie boy! Thats why I say they have to get worse before they can get better.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Think you deserve a bone for following me around. GD hasnt humped you enough? I can ask him to show you his bone so you can suck on it.

hahaha....how about u???
u have a habit of accusing pple of having reading problems without reflecting that u regularly put your foot into your mouth also...
is this a case of not having "vital protection procedures" in SOP as alleged by u or personnel on the ground failing to apply vital safety protection measure as per SOP which is the failure to deploy watchmen to look out for approaching trains and provide early warning to the work team.

truly retarded...

kukubird59

Alfrescian
Loyal
Think you deserve a bone for following me around. GD hasnt humped you enough? I can ask him to show you his bone so you can suck on it.
hahaha.....same same character....
can't hold a simple argument.....
scroobal could not understand a statement and u jumped in like a clown to whack me out of the blue.....
u are just good for masturbating each other (TFBH, Kingrant, GD) and licking scroobal's balls.....

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hahaha.....same same character....
can't hold a simple argument.....
scroobal could not understand a statement and u jumped in like a clown to whack me out of the blue.....
u are just good for masturbating each other (TFBH, Kingrant, GD) and licking scroobal's balls.....

terrific post, kuku!

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hahaha....how about u???

truly retarded...

terrific post kukujiao!

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hahaha...the clown historin has appeared again....
what happened to your signature???
when did Sinagpore became an independent sovereign country???
u sure u know how to read English???
I don't want to embarrass u again....
go read the statement carefully...i give u time...2 years enough???

go find jahjah. both of you on same frequency.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hahaha.....Kingrant your big name was mentioned in a post by Scroobal as recently as 28 March 2016..
pse enlighten the world how kukubird failed Singapore history....Pse....

hello kuku, bb be is on. can you come back with your kuku posts after the bb be? dont distract the rest of us. if nothing to do, check in to imh.