• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Open letter to Bukit Batok voters

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Sheeeeh, don't too loud leh. There's a lot of pockets, opps I mean mouths, to feed leh. Difference $1.9M and $350k may just be enough only. If overrun like YOG, who going to fund the difference? Of course taxpayers la. Taypayers forever kena shit whenever PAP do anything 'for' the people. Is like a magical purse that gives out money whenever squeezed.

Oops, I let the cat out of the bag. But looking at the conceptual drawings for the park, I think you can get quotations for up to and not exceeding $500,000. $350,000 is a reasonable price. I want to see where they got $1.9 million from. Why say $1.9 million, why don't they just say $2 million? That's because even the PAP thinks $1.9 million is too bloody excessive and they have to strike a balance between a dollar amount large enough to impress the BB voters but small enough not to have them think its too much overspending.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Don't ask Murali any of these questions, he wouldn't know the answers. He only borrowed the tactic from Woody. :wink:

Why don't Chee pounce on such things and whack him? If I can do it, a trained lawyer and experienced politician like him should be using this a heavy calibre ammo against the PAP.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
hahaha...truly a wayang King....
u and scroobal had made all sorts of accusations against CSJ....
Much worst than any pap ib had made...
Either u are genuinely dumb or u think readers are genuinely dumb

What accusations have I made against CSJ? Don't make up comments that I have never said.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What accusations have I made against CSJ? Don't make up comments that I have never said.

My advice to you - ignore this kuku. Just concentrate on your postings which I am sure is read by many in this forum. people here want to read what isn't reported in the newspapers. your analyses have been superb. better than useless buggers in think-tanks who have no balls. or those NMPs who have to toe the line.

jw5

Loyal
Why don't Chee pounce on such things and whack him? If I can do it, a trained lawyer and experienced politician like him should be using this a heavy calibre ammo against the PAP.

Chee is not a trained lawyer, he is a psychologist. Anyway, Chee has already stated that he will do the job full time and contribute part of his allowance to programmes for the people. So far, Murali has only promised to use the people's money to upgrade the people's facilities. No mention of what he will contribute from his own pocket. :wink:

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My advice to you - ignore this kuku. Just concentrate on your postings which I am sure is read by many in this forum. people here want to read what isn't reported in the newspapers. your analyses have been superb. better than useless buggers in think-tanks who have no balls. or those NMPs who have to toe the line.

On one hand you advise others to ignore kuku, on the other hand you gave full attention to kuku. You must have been voting for Pappies since you always talk bad about them.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
TS - great post! sadly, not many intelligent voters in s'pore.

Not only that, it is hight chance many of them stay in Bukit Batok. I can lay my last bet that come after 7 May 2016, Bukit Batok residents will wake up to a familiar PAP logo like nothing has happened. Singaporeans loved to be screwed many times. David Ong and Michael Palmer are stark evidence of loving to screw your wife too and quite literally.:oIo: