• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Indians Got Hammered By Singaporeans!

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good to hear bro. And the the turnaround was rather quick. Lets hope they now understand the situation.

Ten days after Singaporeans reclaimed Mandarin Gardens from the Indians, Mandarin Gardens is back to Mandarin Gardens. It is no more Mumbai Gardens.

The ambience is good again. The environment is peacefully. the indian children are no more playing cricket and street scoccer on the manicured gardens.

The elderly and wheelchair bound can relax in the gardens. toddlers can run around in the gardens without fear of getting hit by a cricket ball or soccer ball.

Thank you, Singaporean owners for reclaiming and restoring Mandarin Gardens to what it was before it was invaded by arrogant and lawless foreigners who think they own Mandarin Gardens.

Stompiss

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Damn...its Chigger season.

absolutely agree. when is chiku season?

moniker is different but the bawu (BO) same same.

Haha...wat kind of smell can one get fm Jamban? Nothing but Shits! Tats Jah jamban without shadow of doubt.

send my regards to Jah Nigger Shit :biggrin:

btw why you have a fetish for low IQ niggers?

terrific post moron!

Hi Jah NiggerShit.

Why are all these monikers allowed to troll and insult but not get banned get that one nick which was provoked got banned? This shows that this is an abuse of admin powers and ironically the nick that claims to fight against the pap's unfair policies acts exactly like them.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why are all these monikers allowed to troll and insult but not get banned get that one nick which was provoked got banned? This shows that this is an abuse of admin powers and ironically the nick that claims to fight against the pap's unfair policies acts exactly like them.

This is what happened in my messy ex-company with horrid people. In such fucked up place, people who played alliance to gang up to provoke you got away scot-free while you reacted you lost. Such lousy management only care about themselves - even if you have sacrificed lots of personal time to work OT at home to clear shit - once the shit is clear, there is no use for you. They won't bother to find out the truth who is provoking and who is being provoked, who is right and who is wrong and just punish people according to his likes or dislikes.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I also have no problem working with mudlander or Sporean who do their work. In fact, my staff mostly grow to like me. Those who hate or bad mouthed me are the ones who did not do their work. Remember the Sinkie accountant that I mentioned I fought hard with the mudlander indian SPR to recruit spore instead of indian accountant - but have to settle for a low quality one due to lack of candidates? She hated me too for telling her she can't finish her work but got time to play Facebook games in the office. And this Sinkie accountant played alliance with the mudlander Indian SPR.

More about this Sinkie accountant that was recruited under the charge of the mudlander Indian SPR. That is, after this secretary finally managed to get rid of the ex HR manager totally and promoted herself to head the HR. Guess what? She didn't even check the resume of this Sinkie accountant properly. After this accountant comes in, I find something fishy about her character that lacks integrity - cannot finish work but got time to play Facebook - I called up the ex company and was told she did something along the line of sabotaging when she left. She had also lied extensively in the resume to cover up big gaps in her employment history.

But still I was shocked when this sinkie accountant put up her resignation and on her last day, she purposely walked up to me along the way to toilet, blocked me and gave me a push. I did not raise it up as it was her last day and didn't think much of it. However, when the secretary subsequently did the same to block me purposely on the door out during lunch, I realised - on hindsight - it must be an alliance plot between them.

Anyway due to much provoking that this secretary has been doing to create rumours with lies, I was angry and reacted to give her a push to get out of the door. And she immediately complained to the GM who sided her and asked me to apologise to her, I refused and told him my reaction is due to her provocation that has been ongoing. But the GM did not care and I shouted at him and left his office in a huff. The GM then came over to my office and asked me so what next. I told him pay me and I will leave immediately. So they paid me three months notice and I left. I simply moved on to the next job within a month and forget about all these nonsense, but if people are going to continue slandering me with lies, I have nothing to fear to talk about it here in the open.

Last edited:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Alamaking you sei hao hai tiu leh Lo Mo Kor Fa Hai!.....You complain simi lanjiao? Want to play victim now? nin na bu puah cheebye! What happened to your gay gang member who became a moderator as you so proudly boasted about? Remember the infraction game you played with me? What happened since? Leongsam snipped away whatever's left of your tiny kukujiao? Count yourself lucky. You can now declare to the world you have a big clitoris!......LOL.......LOL

CABcommander

Alfrescian
Loyal

Dui léi lo mo chow hei.

Stompiss

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Alamaking you sei hao hai tiu leh Lo Mo Kor Fa Hai!.....You complain simi lanjiao? Want to play victim now? nin na bu puah cheebye! What happened to your gay gang member who became a moderator as you so proudly boasted about? Remember the infraction game you played with me? What happened since? Leongsam snipped away whatever's left of your tiny kukujiao? Count yourself lucky. You can now declare to the world you have a big clitoris!......LOL.......LOL

Dui léi lo mo chow hei.

These 2 bucks trolling and being insulting but nothing happens to them. Shows that it's run by some tyrant no wonder so few ppl post here and only clones do

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

not happy, leave. simple. no point crying, dude!

tpx clone triple standard

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
These 2 bucks trolling and being insulting but nothing happens to them. Shows that it's run by some tyrant no wonder so few ppl post here and only clones do

Did you pay for the Inf status and felt tricked & cheated? Go demand Leongsam for a refund.

Stompiss

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fuck you lah! Claim you have a masters degree and all you can come up with is this primary school stuff?

The thick, burnt scent of roasted coffee tickled the tip of my nose just seconds before the old, faithful alarm blared a distorted top-forty through its tiny speaker. Sunlight gently filtered through the curtains. Wiping away the grit of last night’s sleep, the starch white sunlight blinded me momentarily as I slung my arm like an elephant trunk along the top of the alarm, searching for the snooze button. While stretching hands and feet to the four posts of my bed, my eyes opened after several watery blinks. I crawled out of the comforter, edging awkwardly like a butterfly from a cocoon, swinging my legs over the side of the bed. The dusty pebbles on the chilled parquet floor sent ripples spiralling from my ankles to the nape of my neck when my feet hit the floor. Grabbing the apricot, terry cloth robe, recently bathed in fabric softener, I knotted it tightly at my waist like a prestigious coat of armour and headed downstairs to herald a new day.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
The thick, burnt scent of roasted coffee tickled the tip of my nose just seconds before the old, faithful alarm blared a distorted top-forty through its tiny speaker. Sunlight gently filtered through the curtains. Wiping away the grit of last night’s sleep, the starch white sunlight blinded me momentarily as I slung my arm like an elephant trunk along the top of the alarm, searching for the snooze button. While stretching hands and feet to the four posts of my bed, my eyes opened after several watery blinks. I crawled out of the comforter, edging awkwardly like a butterfly from a cocoon, swinging my legs over the side of the bed. The dusty pebbles on the chilled parquet floor sent ripples spiralling from my ankles to the nape of my neck when my feet hit the floor. Grabbing the apricot, terry cloth robe, recently bathed in fabric softener, I knotted it tightly at my waist like a prestigious coat of armour and headed downstairs to herald a new day.

And it all ends with you sucking Froggy's cock while Jahfastar fuck is furiously clicking away with his camera?.......LOL.....LOL

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

You plagiarizing Pook Kai Zai:

http://leo.stcloudstate.edu/acadwrite/descriptive.html