• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Indians Got Hammered By Singaporeans!

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just got back from Mandarin Gardens Condo AGM.

Indians have bought abt 40% of Mandarin Gardens apts and have become arrogant in the condo. At last year's AGM, all Singaporeans didnt want to stand for Management Council positions, leaving it to foreigners to take control. Eight indians were voted in with one American and one Briton in the MC.

The Indians are power crazy, lawless and turned havoc. They thought they own Mandarin Gardens and can do what they want. They

1. attempted to transfer money from the $9m sinking fund to the management fund
2. organised Deepavali celebrations from codo fund to let indians enjoy
3. organised a sports day for indian children
4. allowed indian children to run wild in the condo
5. attempted to kick out Thai Pan Restaurant and replace it with an indian restaurant
6. spent abt $200k on the fish pond without discernable results
7. proposed to have a cricket pitch for indian kids
8. allowed indian kids to play football on well landscaped garden endangering aged singaporeans, young children who use the gardens for leisure activities and the well kept grass

The American sounded out their misdeeds to the Singaporean owners. The Singaporeans were furious. At today's AGM, singaporean owners turned up in force and badly defeated the Indians by voting in 9 Singaporeans, one American and one Briton. The Indians were taught a humbling lesson. The Singaporeans reclaimed Mandarin Gardens for Singapore.

I believe the same situation is happening in Waterside Condo, Melville condo and Singapore in general. Singaporean owners can reclaim WaterSide, Melville and Singapore for Singaporeans if we unite as what Mandarin Gardens owners did today

Last edited:

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pap wouldn't want that....
If sinkies become awaken and enlighten to unity and power of the vote then pap is in trouble

I agree with you.

That's why Singaporeans must unite like what Mandarin Gardens Singaporean owners did at their AGM...and force the pap to work for Singaporeans and not for foreigners.

Unless Singaporeans unite and hammer the pap, the pap will continue to run wild like what the Indian MC members did at Mandarin Gardens. We can start by voting for CSJ at the BB BE on 7 May

Last edited:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Best news I heard in a long while. These arseholes do not know their place. They need to be smacked down every time they misbehave. I hope this makes the press but I won't hold my breath.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Best news I heard in a long while. These arseholes do not know their place. They need to be smacked down every time they misbehave. I hope this makes the press but I won't hold my breath.

Exactly...give them an inch and they think they are Lord. Typical 3rd world trash. They have the same mentality of pap. We need to teach pap a lesson too

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal

The indians are now licking their wounds. But Singaporean owners are aware that they may regroup and try to make a comeback next year. We have decided to hammer them more at the next AGM...word has gotten around to Singaporeans that we must not let them have control of the MC again. Many Singaporeans have stepped forward to take them on.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What happen when Ah Nehs buy up to 60%?

And thanks to the PAP policies, that will eventually happen. Modi just needs to send another 5 million Ah Nehs to sinkapore. Remember, thanks to the free trade agreement negotiated by the PAP Ah Nehs, India can send its whole population to sinkapore and there is NOTHING sinkapore can do.

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And thanks to the PAP policies, that will eventually happen. Modi just needs to send another 5 million Ah Nehs to sinkapore. Remember, thanks to the free trade agreement negotiated by the PAP Ah Nehs, India can send its whole population to sinkapore and there is NOTHING sinkapore can do.

Hope for economic disaster to befall otherwise it will be unstoppable.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can you stop others in selling units to Indians?

one of my neighbours moved out from Mandarin Gardens because of the large number of Indians. When he put up his unit for sale, he specified to the agent that no indians were welcomed to view his apartment. It got as bad as that

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
one of my neighbours moved out from Mandarin Gardens because of the large number of Indians. When he put up his unit for sale, he specified to the agent that no indians were welcomed to view his apartment. It got as bad as that

What happen when Indians offer 20-30% higher than others?
Can Singaporeans be trusted?
Look at the last GE results.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
If they had any decency or common sense they would have known that stacking the Management Committee with no locals is wrong. Poor judgement. Clearly shows no intention to integrate. These guys' philosophy is when in Rome treat it as Mumbai.

Exactly...give them an inch and they think they are Lord. Typical 3rd world trash. They have the same mentality of pap. We need to teach pap a lesson too

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thats how they achieved that level of concentration. They are prepaid to pay the premium for some of these Condos. Fucking PAP and their fucked-up policies.

What happen when Indians offer 20-30% higher than others?
Can Singaporeans be trusted?
Look at the last GE results.