• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Indians Got Hammered By Singaporeans!

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fearless leader has vetted the indians and he says its ok.

They are miles ahead of locals intellectually, looks wise (sharp mediterranean noses instead of squashed bahchang), easy to afford business wise, will share one 2 rm apt among 6-8 people and lend diversity to the cultural scene.

So stop kvetching.

RandomNexus

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have the misfortune to deal with lots of foreigners in my area of work, PRC lousiest in english communication but they are very fast learners and can get things done, Pinoys are lazier but very fun loving and service oriented, Indians are the best at talking and boasting but after some time their true color shows. Out of all foreigners, trust me, Indians are the worst animals to bring into Singapore. They will never integrate into any society, in fact given enough numbers, they are the best at dividing the society. They speak with a forked tongue, lie on their way up, employ their own kind & once they gather enough numbers to kick all you dumb Singaporeans out, the infighting among these Indians will then start

There is something about them how they exploit opportunities and loopholes for self-benefit from top to bottom. This is not to say all are like that but I have seen quite a number.

I once changed money with an Indian money changer who gave me a $50 currency note less. As I was counting my money taking a few steps, I noticed it immediately and soon confronted him. Without a word, he gave me back $50.

Another case my friend encountered was getting the Town Council to remove furniture from his HDB home, and this Indian Indian supervisor turned up and asked for more tips openly saying he can help shift other furniture and when confronted with a "no", he changed his tact and openly pleaded for tips to help his workers who were doing the shifting. My friend relented and later he found out the workers got no tips at all, and the workers told him not to confront the supervisor as they feared for their jobs.

I have known a "top" professor in NUS whose knowledge is real scanty but he climbed his way to the top and got many promotions by exploiting the system. All his peers are aware but there is nothing they could do about it. NUS goes by a new scheme to promote lecturers due to amount of research churned out. My goodness, this chap merely did one thesis, and did minor amendments and churned out many other research papers, and sent out to all the research journals each with a different worded version. At the university's top management, they only see that so-and-so has been endorsed by this journal and see the list of "impressive endorsements" resumes.

Also, look at the Indian electronics retailers from the days of Arab Street and still operating today, they basically "scammed" you by selling you at "inflated prices" of electronics goods. Their ways of operations are subtle and basically look at you in your eyes and see how much they can scam you. But they are also smart not to go over the boundaries unlike the jokers in Sim Lim Square. They are wise always not to court publicity. Their modus operandi is still the same - work on the tourists who are less likely to return back and complain. These are local Indians.

Reading about this Mandarin Garden fiasco reminds me about the Indian culture but these Indian Indians lack the commonsense to grasp the local landscape unlike those local Indian electronic traders who obviously are localised here.

My guess is that in India, these practices are commonplace and there is no law to restrain them. Over here, Singaporeans are brought up to respect and regard the law as a force unto itself. It is a disgust over 2 different cultures. Perhaps it might also explain why Singaporeans so constrained by the law, when anonymous in this forum, can go berserk here eg cursing one another by reference to a body's anatomy ...:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thank you Lee Hsien Loong and thank your lucky stars you have yet to have your wife, girlfriend or daughter gang raped and a stick rammed into their vaginas so far up until it penetrate the intestines. Where you going to send them for medical treatment? New Delhi?

Stompiss

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thank you Lee Hsien Loong and thank your lucky stars you have yet to have your wife, girlfriend or daughter gang raped and a stick rammed into their vaginas so far up until it penetrate the intestines. Where you going to send them for medical treatment? New Delhi?

Thanks you your cheebye la cheebye doggie.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
This thread has a lot of scroobal's replies so the forum's vindictive gay bitch is damn fucking jealous and trying to make it disappear into page two with inane one liners in many threads.......LOL

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its not only in Singapore. Estate agents and landlords in other countries who are bound by laws to be more politically correct, might not outright reject an Indian for fear of being sued but will definitely demand higher deposit from these dirty indian monkeys. The whole world knows about Indians and their legendary smell.

I knew that there were nicer ways of telling him or giving hints; but then I was already quite pissed by the massive pop of their kind, so I couldnt be bothered. Besides I told myself I was going to give these parasites a piece of my mind.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why can't we give them the dirty eye so that they get the message. Maybe hold our noses too? We don't want them here and we do not find their cheebyes or gheebyes attractive!

Last edited:

grandtour

Alfrescian
Loyal
You see wise old people telling the young generation, trapped with an indian and a snake, kill the indian first. They know what they are talking about.

Indians are the most racists, most discriminating and most divisive race on earth. Every place in any country where Indians congregate will slowly but surely turn into shit. PAP did not make a mistake bringing foreigners into Singapore, PAP made a mistake bringing Indians into Singapore.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Believe me we act the same to any foreigner who think that they an get away from screwing us or disrespect us in what's left of our country. We have vented our fury gains the likes of Ang Mos who passed derogatory comments about our Taxi drivers and he got sacked, PRC who drive sports cars but cannot drive and kill innocent parties or take advantage of our elderly. We also screwed the Philippines embassy for their national day plans. We spare no one. If this Government cannot act for us, we will have to do it.

So, you might want show you appreciation to CKMPD and the many Singaporeans who reclaimed back Mandarin Gardens from people who have no manners and poorly raised.

It works both ways right? PAP Munjens also allow Ah Tiongs to come here & shit on our sidewallks....

Brahmadachod

Alfrescian
Loyal
You see wise old people telling the young generation, trapped with an indian and a snake, kill the indian first. They know what they are talking about.

Indians are the most racists, most discriminating and most divisive race on earth. Every place in any country where Indians congregate will slowly but surely turn into shit. PAP did not make a mistake bringing foreigners into Singapore, PAP made a mistake bringing Indians into Singapore.

The most racists, most discriminating and most divisive indian race is also the most sensitive and the quickest to scream racism. It works both way and the psychology behind is well studied. Remember the sharon au "incident" where the indians were screaming racism over nothing? Indians will always use the race card and victim card to gain leverage and advantage, if they can't get what they want they will keep screaming racism but when it comes to indians discriminating other race, its perfectly okay for them. This is indian mentality. Don't be fool by their sweet talk.

gatehousethetinkertailor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Regaining control of a private condo is one thing but it's a stretch to proclaim that it's "reclaiming for Singapore".

As has been discussed here ask the original landlords who they rented or sold these properties off too and whether they were holding their noses when they did so.

So what about the not so atas ones that have also settled into the boobdocks known as our beloved heartlands? They have a much more immediate and aggravating impact. How to Singkies regain control of their environment there? Complain to the RC/TC?

The issue really is the meekness of Singkies and the "you die your business" - it's also symptomatic of the twisted Spurs in your side narrative - squeeze the citizens to such an extent that standing up for their "rights" or "democracy" or coming "identity" are not priorities - making sure you don't get retrenched at 40, kids get fed, mortgage paid and everything else that makes life almost unbearable for most common folk are priorities.

HDB dwellers are probably bemused by condo owner MC problems when their estates are being similarly colonised by not just Indians but every hick from the deepest 3rd world recessss of ASEAN, when the state is quite happy to give out citizenship to peidu mamas, hostesses, masseurs and farmers who do not know that seats in MRT stations are for sitting not squatting.

jw5

Loyal
Regaining control of a private condo is one thing but it's a stretch to proclaim that it's "reclaiming for Singapore".

As has been discussed here ask the original landlords who they rented or sold these properties off too and whether they were holding their noses when they did so.

So what about the not so atas ones that have also settled into the boobdocks known as our beloved heartlands? They have a much more immediate and aggravating impact. How to Singkies regain control of their environment there? Complain to the RC/TC?

The issue really is the meekness of Singkies and the "you die your business" - it's also symptomatic of the twisted Spurs in your side narrative - squeeze the citizens to such an extent that standing up for their "rights" or "democracy" or coming "identity" are not priorities - making sure you don't get retrenched at 40, kids get fed, mortgage paid and everything else that makes life almost unbearable for most common folk are priorities.

HDB dwellers are probably bemused by condo owner MC problems when their estates are being similarly colonised by not just Indians but everyone hick from the deepest recessss of ASEAN.

It's very simple. Don't be such a coward. :wink: