• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I expect CSJ to garner an even better showing at the 7 May By-elections, but winning?

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: I expect CSJ to garner an even better showing at the 7 May By-elections, but winn

I have never lost my respect for LKY.

Then you should show the same kind of respect for Chan Chun Seng, Teo Ser Luck and Lim Swee Say. LKY approved them all. Have you heard of LKY criticizing them, especially Chan Chun Seng?

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: I expect CSJ to garner an even better showing at the 7 May By-elections, but winn

Then you should show the same kind of respect for Chan Chun Seng, Teo Ser Luck and Lim Swee Say. LKY approved them all. Have you heard of LKY criticizing them, especially Chan Chun Seng?
Respect is earned not given

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Whether CSJ gets into Parliament is totally dependent on Pinky's mood. The Elections Department works for Pinky, not sinkees.

jw5

Loyal

Whether CSJ gets into Parliament is totally dependent on Pinky's mood. The Elections Department works for Pinky, not sinkees.

Pinky's mood must be pretty bad after the public spate with his sister. :wink:

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Respect is earned not given

LKY never taught this. He thrived on fear. You "respect" him because you fear him.

"Between being loved and being feared, I have always believed Machiavelli was right. If nobody is afraid of me, I'm meaningless."

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal

The moment they decided to send csj as candidate, the battle already lost. It just a matter of how badly they will lose.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I was not taught by LKY. I taught myself the meaning of respect

Then your respect for LKY is inappropriate. He wouldn't like it if you don't fear him. And it's because you don't fear him, that's why you are lashing out at CCS, TSL & LSS.

You need to start to learn how to fear LKY, and your respect for CCS, TSL & LSS will flow along naturally. Try it. It works 100% all the time.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Then your respect for LKY is inappropriate. He wouldn't like it if you don't fear him. And it's because you don't fear him, that's why you are lashing out at CCS, TSL & LSS.

You need to start to learn how to fear LKY, and your respect for CCS, TSL & LSS will flow along naturally. Try it. It works 100% all the time.

If what you say is true, LKY must have hated his daughter like hell. She stood up to his brother who is the PM.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If what you say is true, LKY must have hated his daughter like hell. She stood up to his brother who is the PM.

You can be sure that LKY is hissing at his daughter from the pits of hell!

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This one I don't know. Never been there. But I am impressed you know :biggrin:

You don't get my hint? Daughter going against son is after his death. But appointment of CCS, TSL & LSS is way way before his death. And all this while, he never criticized them. So, who are you to criticize CCS, TSL & LSS? Please show your respect for LKY.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You don't get my hint? Daughter going against son is after his death. But appointment of CCS, TSL & LSS is way way before his death. And all this while, he never criticized them. So, who are you to criticize CCS, TSL & LSS? Please show your respect for LKY.

You are clearly not understanding what I am saying. If you compare the election speeches of LKY or even CSJ against CCS, TSL and LSS, you do wonder if they can hold a candle to LKY or CSJ in terms of articulation, maturity of argument not to mention their proven ministerial capabilities. If I sound as if I am criticizing them , it is not to be construed as I am showing disrespect to them. The two are not the same. I am merely stating my honest view as a matter of fact.

Last edited:

MaximiLian

Alfrescian
Loyal

13043675_10156843222890424_5172171226531029440_n.jpg

Already condemned by credible opposition wor. No chance.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

13043675_10156843222890424_5172171226531029440_n.jpg

Already condemned by credible opposition wor. No chance.

Can you also show one on David Ong vs Chee Soon Juan ? And explain why there is a by election ?

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You are clearly not understanding what I am saying. If you compare the election speeches of LKY or even CSJ against CCS, TSL and LSS, you do wonder if they can hold a candle to LKY or CSJ in terms of articulation, maturity of argument not to mention their proven ministerial capabilities. If I sound as if I am criticizing them , it is not to be construed as I am showing disrespect to them. The two are not the same. I am merely stating my view as a matter of fact.

LKY didn't mind the quality of CCS, TSL & LSS. Neither should you. In fact, LKY detested the superb quality of CSJ.

And when I am criticizing LKY, neither am I showing disrespect for him. :wink:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The moment they decided to send csj as candidate, the battle already lost. It just a matter of how badly they will lose.

We need more CSJs ...the timid Workers Party is a useless Opposition. With more CSJs, the PAP will be forced to either listen or resort to violence.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I don't really care about Chee's margins. I only care that he doesn't win. PAP also feels the same way. Keep political gangsters like Chee out of our Parliament!

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

LKY didn't mind the quality of CCS, TSL & LSS. Neither should you. In fact, LKY detested the superb quality of CSJ.

I didn't say you are disrespecting LKY. :biggrin:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

What quality do those idiots have to deserve million dollar salaries?