• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I expect CSJ to garner an even better showing at the 7 May By-elections, but winning?

vomitblood

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: I expect CSJ to garner an even better showing at the 7 May By-elections, but winn

I think Murali will get at least 60% of the votes base on the results of GE2015 unless Chee Soon Juan can provide more for the Bukit Batok residents.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: I expect CSJ to garner an even better showing at the 7 May By-elections, but winn

I think Murali will get at least 60% of the votes base on the results of GE2015 unless Chee Soon Juan can provide more for the Bukit Batok residents.

anywhere below 60% will be a blow to the MIW. they must be feeling very confident, even though it is a BE.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal

I think that is stretching things a little too optimistically.

What about you fellas?

I think Singaporean deserve to be thrown under the car. Why ? The traits are timid, selfish, tunnel visioned and cowardly. Singaporean do not deserve a place in this brave New world.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yes. Alrdy 2 of them thrown under mrt train

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

What about you fellas?

BB is a PAP stronghold. 7 out of 10 will vote for a monkey on the lightning ticket. Issues like need for more opposition in parliament and social safety nets fly over their heads. As long as there are no outstanding municipal issues, PAP will romp home come May 7.

If CSJ gets 35% to 40%, it would be a very good showing.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

If he can play pipe piper likely will get 90% of the votes

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

What about you fellas?

You must remember the last GE is not without the benefit of LKY's passing on effect. The "LKY dividend" certainly gave a lop-sided victory to the PAP and painted an inaccurate picture of the true candidate's quality and competency. Look at the election speeches made by Chan Chun Seng, Teo Ser Luck and Lim Swee Say and you wonder if these are the calibre of ministers that PAP got.

Now, the LKY effect is wearing out and PM Lee is very much aware of it. So, he stirred up the remembrance of LKY on his first death anniversary. And you know the saga between LWL and LHL over how LKY wants to be remembered.

BB residents will have a chance to really know the calibre of the candidate put up for the by election without the influence of LKY 's effect.

IMO, it is a going to be a close fight. But Dr Chee stands a better chance of winning albeit by only a narrow margin because, and I say this without any prejudice, he is a Chinese and BB residents are predominantly Chinese. You can't run away from the innate sentiment.

Last edited:

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal

why wud 72% Chinese and 13% Melayu vote for a keling???

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I think Singaporean deserve to be thrown under the car. Why ? The traits are timid, selfish, tunnel visioned and cowardly. Singaporean do not deserve a place in this brave New world.

yes.............the world will be a better world without Sinkies..........

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Well put and with good flare.. I just say that they are ball-less.

jw5

Loyal

Yes, most Sinkies prefer to sit in the aircon kopiroti outlets gossiping and kpkb or make commentaries on internet forums than do anything courageous. :wink:

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You must remember the last GE is not without the benefit of LKY's passing on effect. The "LKY dividend" certainly gave a lop-sided victory to the PAP and painted an inaccurate picture of the true candidate's quality and competency. Look at the election speeches made by Chan Chun Seng, Teo Ser Luck and Lim Swee Say and you wonder if these are the calibre of ministers that PAP got.

And I remembered last year you were defending LKY against me during his funeral. Just suck it up: Chan Chun Seng (especially), Teo Ser Luck and Lim Swee Say are all approved by LKY as candidates for GE 2011.

Why aren't you sucking LKY's dick anymore? LOL! :kma:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

What about you fellas?

I agree with you. The west has always been PAP stronghold, in the last election too. You think BB people will suddenly become enlightened to support him on ideology basis?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

And I remembered last year you were defending LKY against me during his funeral. Just suck it up: Chan Chun Seng (especially), Teo Ser Luck and Lim Swee Say are all approved by LKY as candidates for GE 2011.

He is an IB in disguise. Hoping to repeat the same trick in the last election - by saying CSJ will have high chances to win - to scare away potential votes for CSJ.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I have never lost my respect for LKY. He has made a lasting impression on me by his innumerable contributions to Singapore. But like LWL, I do not agree to the current batch of PAP candidates to continue to make use of the name of LKY to win election. He had passed on. It is time for the new leadership to prove their mettle based on their own capabilities.