• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Never trust Singkies with PRC wifes or mothers

HonkieSingie

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you know a Singaporean who has a PRC wife or mother than don't trust them so easily. I know for 4 people who had PRC wifes and they always support China rather than local Singaporean. People born with PRC mothers also have this strong love for the motherland rather than their own local Singaporeans.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If you want to take up permanent residency in Singapore and eventually become citizen, its important to know where your loyalties lie.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why you anti-PRC? Not that I mind. Just curious to know your rationale.

it's normal. everyone on sbf either has an axe to grind or takes up a cudgel against something and has a niche. there's hongkie who hates to be associated with tiongs, and there're other hongkies who hate to be lumped with other hongkies. but it's evident that anyone who sympathizes with any sinkie is a complete moron. :biggrin:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sinkie chinkies are loyal to coin. He who carries a heavy purse speaks the loudest.

if that was true they would have ditched PAP a long time ago,they would be a more mercenary lot,more independant and more entrepreneuristic and business minded and more "there will be blood" ish like daniel day lewis.....instead most sinkies are a daft and gullible lot,coolies and farmers and peasants greatful for their coolie rice and anything u might toss them,daft and beholden to their christian and buddhist gods.....PRCs are a hundred times more opportunistic and cunning and money grubbing than sinkies,standing sinkies before PRCs is like placing sheeps before wolves.not even a good shepard can save them.its amazing the government let them into the country into the first place.singapore used to have business legends and tycoons like Tan kah kee and Lim Nee Soon......now

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore has a twist in view of how the Government treats foreigners especially those who have PR. They actually get better access to policy makers than locals do. I remember when Kowloon Club was set up in Singapore in the early 90s and how their members use to brief their local colleagues what the Govt plans were after meeting with Ministers etc. I think they were close to Ailine Wong

Some of you guys must remember SBF's Aussie Pete who was excited to get an invite to meet Minister and he thought everyone had similar invites. The Indian Lobby is very strong and so are the PRC lobby.

In essence the foreigners do not feel any pressure to integrate on our terms. Look at Indian and their special schools. It was so bad the Old Man in his 80 had to step in.

If you want to take up permanent residency in Singapore and eventually become citizen, its important to know where your loyalties lie.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Some of you guys must remember SBF's Aussie Pete who was excited to get an invite to meet Minister and he thought everyone had similar invites. The Indian Lobby is very strong and so are the PRC

Did not follow the many antics of Aussie P., but have heard of similar stories amongst my former colleagues.

I hate it everytime i see a foreigner who thinks he owns the place and we owe him a living. In which other country do foreigners feel entitled to behave like this? Before 2011 it was really bad. After the drubbing in 2011 the pap fine tuned many things especially education to give priority to locals. Looks like it really takes the vote to make things happen. And for the record i don't think they have done enough and the changes have merely been token and superficial for the most part.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What an ignorant idiot. Prc only loyal to $ and nothing else. No morals no nothing.

The Chinese don't believe in building institutions.They will never create a Goldman Sachs or a Samsung - world class business empires with remarkable corporate culture studied by business gurus the world over.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its funny that they did the same thing to those who migrated. GCT was the first to meet up with Singaporeans in Vancouver. He had a good time and it was organised by a former grassroots leader called Happy Tay. After this they set out to meet others all over. Overtime the number of Singaporeans working overseas grew this meet up continues. Funny a Singaporean is less likely to meet the a cabinet minister unless he is a foreigner or he is based overseas.

Did not follow the many antics of Aussie P., but have heard of similar stories amongst my former colleagues.

I hate it everytime i see a foreigner who thinks he owns the place and we owe him a living. In which other country do foreigners feel entitled to behave like this? Before 2011 it was really bad. After the drubbing in 2011 the pap fine tuned many things especially education to give priority to locals. Looks like it really takes the vote to make things happen. And for the record i don't think they have done enough and the changes have merely been token and superficial for the most part.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Chinese don't believe in building institutions.They will never create a Goldman Sachs or a Samsung - world class business empires with remarkable corporate culture studied by business gurus the world over.

what about li ka shing hutchinson whampoa?after all samsung is a conglomerates,conglomerates are all about expanding into different businesses and diversification.i believe china already has many institutions and massive ones,just that u seldom hear about them.give china some time,they only got into the capitalism game 30 years ago,goldman sachs and samsung has been around for nearly a hundred years.

Last edited:

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what's the big deal ? they of course strongly support Motherland China. it's perfectly normal. our first generation forefathers have a strong sense of identity and belonging to China too.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you know a Singaporean who has a PRC wife or mother than don't trust them so easily. I know for 4 people who had PRC wifes and they always support China rather than local Singaporean. People born with PRC mothers also have this strong love for the motherland rather than their own local Singaporeans.

...sama sama, lah with all imported foreign shits .. where they got love for sinkie land and fellow sinkies ... in truth, it is pinoys with redi IC, it is still love for pinoyland, vietcongs with red IC, it is love for vietong land. Sinkie land has no future.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Funny a Singaporean is less likely to meet the a cabinet minister unless he is a foreigner or he is based overseas.

Locals know the pappies Ministers stink but foreign imported shits been brainwashed deeply that they do not know what stinks.