• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

time for some real chinese history lesson

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
not like some insane chink's tanwaitu's looney ramblings.....ang moh is truly the best,its amazing whenever i learn something new it almost always comes from the white people,i believe its the same case for tanwaitu too except he twists it into some deranged hobbit's smeagol looney mutterings and hissy fits.ang mohs simply possess high levels of critical thinking and analysis that chinks do not.

did u know that "China" does not exist,the terminology itself is merely a concoction of the western civilisation.a long long time ago in a galaxy far far away,"China" was a bunch of 50 or so(i dunno how many) barbaric tribes whose destiny was vaguely united by some entity or another.this is why chinks could never agree with one another and detest each other,and also what gave birth to the rise of japan and korea.

[video=youtube;5oPTcam3_BE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5oPTcam3_BE&list=FLNvi2EPLDsmB9HCDEKczgzA&index=1[/video]

Last edited:

fupikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
not like some insane chink's tanwaitu's looney ramblings.....ang moh is truly the best,its amazing whenever i learn something new it almost always comes from the white people,i believe its the same case for tanwaitu too except he twists it into some deranged hobbit's smeagol looney mutterings and hissy fits.ang mohs simply possess high levels of critical thinking and analysis that chinks do not.

did u know that "China" does not exist,the terminology itself is merely a concoction of the western civilisation.a long long time ago in a galaxy far far away,"China" was a bunch of 50 or so(i dunno how many) barbaric tribes whose destiny was vaguely united by some entity or another.this is why chinks could never agree with one another and detest each other,and also what gave birth to the rise of japan and korea.

[video=youtube;5oPTcam3_BE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5oPTcam3_BE&list=FLNvi2EPLDsmB9HCDEKczgzA&index=1[/video]

A load of fucking bull shit from an ignorant barbarian....:mad:

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal

Good job my fellow Chinese dog we chinks are the most inferior and ang mohs are superior

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A load of fucking bull shit from an ignorant barbarian....:mad:

You got an alternate version then kindly present it.....
Chinks are indeed scums without identity....like to harp on bullshit like 5000 years of civilization but evolved into monkeys

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chinks are indeed scums without identity....like to harp on bullshit like 5000 years of civilization but evolved into monkeys

Good job my fellow Chinese dog we chinks are scums with no identity and we are monkeys :smile:

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Han Chinese China is the greatest empire in the world. there were many great empires in history but they all broke up in the end or much-reduced in size after defeat and dissolution. the Hans started off from their birthplace of Henan 3000 years ago and generally took over almost the entire East Asia continent today. a lot are said about the Qing conquest of Ming. in the end, the Manchus lost everything in 1912. the Hans own their homeland Inner Manchuria today. what about their collaborator partner, the Mongolians back then ? the Hans own Inner Mongolia today. the Hans got back everything from their invaders including the latter's homelands. that's the best possible victory in the end.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Humons are the worst species in the galaxy, fortunately I am a Ferengi and I can do business with those whom I hold in contempt ...................

[video=youtube;bPBzj90Su8A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPBzj90Su8A[/video]

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Han Chinese China is the greatest empire in the world. there were many great empires in history but they all broke up in the end or much-reduced in size after defeat and dissolution. the Hans started off from their birthplace of Henan 3000 years ago and generally took over almost the entire East Asia continent today. a lot are said about the Qing conquest of Ming. in the end, the Manchus lost everything in 1912. the Hans own their homeland Inner Manchuria today. what about their collaborator partner, the Mongolians back then ? the Hans own Inner Mongolia today. the Hans got back everything from their invaders including the latter's homelands. that's the best possible victory in the end.

The Hans did shit.
They merely out populate the rest of the races now colonize the world machiam locusts.
This tactic now adopted by Muslims in their 'war' against other religions

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How come you talk like a parrot when you suppose to woof woof?

The fucktard is a 跟尾狗 .....likes to follow others backsides to smell fart.....never contribute anything original......no shame still wants to be Chinese dog club president

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

My JB Chinese neighbour eat mangosteen and then throw the shells and seeds on the road outside their house. Play firecrackers and then leave all the mess of red papers on the road outside their house. Knowing full well the wind and rain will blow the rubbish to others down the slope. Yes these people evolved into monkeys and the truth is uglier than fiction indeed. And one of them is an Australian university graduate. Lol!

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

Present china border due to yuan dynasty. The same dynasty marco polo wrote about. And the monetary unit, yuan was formed.
But yuan dynasty is not chinese. The rulers were mongols.and the civil servants were brought in from middle east mostly arabs who taught the mongols learnt how to stage a siege on fortified cities.
Chinese during this dynasty became third class citizens, below the arabs. Thst will explain why arabs were massacred in guangzhou in one uprising.
So it was the mongols and arabs who built modern china you see today.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My JB Chinese neighbour eat mangosteen and then throw the shells and seeds on the road outside their house. Play firecrackers and then leave all the mess of red papers on the road outside their house. Knowing full well the wind and rain will blow the rubbish to others down the slope. Yes these people evolved into monkeys and the truth is uglier than fiction indeed. And one of them is an Australian university graduate. Lol!

Well....you can take the MONKEY down from the tree, but you can't take the 'monkey' out of the MONKEY..even it wears clothes & walk on twos'....don't you know that!:biggrin: