• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bukit Batok by-election to be held on May 7

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The grassroots leaders have been mobilized to help PAP keling kia win. We will send Chee packing and keep Bukit Batok safe from collapse.

Cosmos10

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The grassroots leaders have been mobilized to help PAP keling kia win. We will send Chee packing and keep Bukit Batok safe from collapse.

Please do not underestimate the SDP hoh!

Remember your Sunday School story about the Battle between David and Goliath or not? Who won in the end huh?

SDP is not like PAP making use of the PA and taxpayers money. If PAP wins, it will be a hollow victory - no glory and no honor. All the grassroots leaders like you JohnTan have to be paid/bribed with taxpayers money to help the PAP.

Look at the picture below, all the SDP members and volunteers serve with their willing, warm, passionate and patriotic heart - they are not paid and not bribed, ok? SDP does not have taxpayers PA money to pay these volunteers. I am sure the SDP team will be able to win the hearts and minds of the BB residents with their sincerity and service, and then send the flip-flop Murali back to the Aljunied GRC for the next GE there.

The SDP team already had a meeting last night, even before the by-election date was announced this morning. I tell you hoh, the new SDP team is more "operation ready" than the PAP team. Dun play play hoh :biggrin:

Unlike the PAP, if the SDP wins, it will be a heartfelt, proud and glorious victory for all the Singaporean people - truly a citizens' victory!

Notes from Singapore Democratic Party (SDP) Facebook (about 3 hours ago):

We had a briefing for our members and volunteers last night as we prepare for the second phase of our ground campaign in Bukit Batok. We understand that the by-election will be held on 7 May. This being the case, we need even more hands and legs as we sprint towards the finishing line. Please volunteer for this campaign and help us get Dr Chee into Parliament, help us be the positive force for change. #NowIsTheTime Thank you.

Last edited:

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
John Tan got go Sunday school meh?

I tot he pai Angkong one? - the god of no mercy..... since expired...

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP will win and we will have to put up with Dr. Lee Sha Lom's smug expression again when he comes back from Israel. But that will be another thread.....LOL.

Last edited:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Please do not underestimate the SDP hoh!

Remember your Sunday School story about the Battle between David and Goliath or not? Who won in the end huh?

SDP is not like PAP making use of the PA and taxpayers money. If PAP wins, it will be a hollow victory - no glory and no honor. All the grassroots leaders like you JohnTan have to be paid/bribed with taxpayers money to help the PAP.

David vs Goliath never happened in Singapore. Singapore is different. Even when JBJ won, PAP still dominantly in charge, with JBJ buzzing around like a fly and finally ended up broken, bankrupted and alone.

Chee will lose!

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
aiyah, it will be the same one lah... sinkies are too terrified without their mother breast feeding them, pap sure makan bukit batok one lah. i never trust sinkies one lah. the most they will do is talk dragon spit fire, in the end guai guai go and vote for pap. this is the trait of a sinkie.:oIo:

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bukit-batok-smc-pap-data.jpg

I will vote for David.

He did not commit any crime. We are voting for political leaders, not monks or religious leaders.....

I don't expect political leaders to behave like monks.......

jw5

Loyal
I will vote for David.

He did not commit any crime. We are voting for political leaders, not monks or religious leaders.....

Do you expect them to have extra-marital affairs with people from their grassroots organization? :biggrin:

Cosmos10

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The real action is in the Elections Department. They are the ones who can turn the votes to the PAP.

We should follow the Taiwanese. Any member of the public can watch the entire counting process. The vote ballots are put inside transparent boxes. There is no need to transport these transparent ballot boxes at all because the ballot papers are counted at the same place where the voting takes place. I saw a video of this during the Taiwanese recent Presidential election. I was impressed by the transparency of their voting and counting process. Very hard to do any cheating when the public is watching.

Bro. Winnipeg, I agree with you that in Singapore, the real action is in the Elections Department, which decides who they like to be the winner!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bukit-batok-smc-pap-data.jpg

I will vote for David.

Say that again next time your wife kena fucked by someone leveraging on his position

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We should follow the Taiwanese. Any member of the public can watch the entire counting process. The vote ballots are put inside transparent boxes. There is no need to transport these transparent ballot boxes at all because the ballot papers are counted at the same place where the voting takes place. I saw a video of this during the Taiwanese recent Presidential election. I was impressed by the transparency of their voting and counting process. Very hard to do any cheating when the public is watching.

Bro. Winnipeg, I agree with you that in Singapore, the real action is in the Elections Department, which decides who they like to be the winner!

The fear factor by spilting voting centers down to various mini precincts also must go. This will also make gerrymandering harder too

Cosmos10

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The fear factor by spilting voting centers down to various mini precincts also must go. This will also make gerrymandering harder too

Yes, the Elections Department deliberately does it that way to instill fear in the voters.

Our last GE in September 2015 was very very questionable, especially the special ballot paper and the "magic" pen.

Last edited:

kukubird59

Alfrescian
Loyal
In view of the announcement courtesy of forummer Yahoo55, the tote board will recommence shortly.

Hahaha...truly an empty vessel only good at telling grandmother stories....
readers were expecting you to steal the thunder with such insider news but as usual u only know how to fart after official announcement...