• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mac brothers - sibling to Big Mac

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't normally eat my meals at McDonald's but when I do, it is because of convenience, time, and cost. Have also noticed that the Big Mac has shrunk! Calling it Big Mac seems a joke! Good thing that MaDonald's is looking into this and may be coming out with a bigger - Grand Mac! Currently on trial in Ohio, it will be out (officially) should the market favours it. Good for us consumers. Filling up on a burger without the need for fries will be good news!

Cheers!

http://www.thejakartapost.com/life/2016/04/20/mcdonalds-testing-bigger-smaller-big-macs-.html

MCDONALD'S TESTING BIGGER, SMALLER BIG MACS

Associated Press | New York, United States
Posted: Wed, April 20 2016 | 11:37 am

McDonald's is testing bigger and smaller versions of its Big Mac as the world's biggest hamburger chain pushes to revive its business.
The company says it's testing a "Grand Mac" and "Mac Jr." in the central Ohio and the Dallas areas, and will see how they do before deciding on a national rollout.
The Grand Mac is made with two one-sixth-pound beef patties, which may be a way for the company to make its famous burger more substantial as burger competitors have made the regular Big Mac seem skimpy to some. It will sell for $4.89.
The Mac Jr. is basically a single-layer Big Mac, and McDonald's says it's "easier to eat on the go." That will sell for between $2.39 and $2.59.
McDonald's Corp. has been fighting to turn around its business after seeing customer visits decline in recent years. The Oak Brook, Illinois, company has said it needs to move faster to keep up with changing tastes.
Last week, the company held its biannual convention with franchisees in Florida to discuss plans to refresh the business.
The test was first reported in Columbus Business First.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
McD had been conning its customers for ages. the fillet o fish cheese is so damn small. no veggie in most of its burgers save for a pickled cumember.

it bad enough to self service, now McD save cost by getting rid of the cashier. Dill, in no time the customer will have to pay to make his own burger.

carl junior the best, paid at the cashier and wait to be serve the burger set while sitting down comfortablely.

harimau

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dun eat too much.

They uses industrial cleaning detergent to clean all of their ingredients, which includes radiation too.

They are very toxic for your body.

jw5

Loyal
I don't normally eat my meals at McDonald's but when I do, it is because of convenience, time, and cost. Have also noticed that the Big Mac has shrunk! Calling it Big Mac seems a joke! Good thing that MaDonald's is looking into this and may be coming out with a bigger - Grand Mac! Currently on trial in Ohio, it will be out (officially) should the market favours it. Good for us consumers. Filling up on a burger without the need for fries will be good news!

That's why I stay away from all Macs and most sinkies. :biggrin: