• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Double eyelid: Why do Asian girls and Singaporean girls look better with them ?

Do Asian and Singapore girls look better with double eyelids ?

• Yes

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Both

• Don't know

• Total voters

HonkieSingie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look at these 3 Singaporean girls. You can clearly see the one with the single eyelid looks much more uglier.

sgGirls.com_-_00424291.jpg

Asians have two types of eye shape. One is the single eyelid and the other is the double eyelids. There are Asians with double Eyelid although they are in a minority (30-50%) but it depends on Southeast Asia they be like 70-80% in East Asia would be like 10-30%.

eyelid.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i'm born natural with double eyelids but i got my triple eyelids later in life. going for my quadruple eyelids soon. :biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Double eyelids here. It's just a feature of East Asians but not all of them have it just like not all whites have blond hair

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i prefer natural such as those from thai ladies and i will know my offspring will have that too...it's the genes..

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
How many of them are hiding a Chilli padi between their legs ?

Face it..Thai ladies are so much of an eye candy than sinkie lowlife bitches.

After you spends months in Thailand and you will never ever give any look to sinkie bitches. It is just not worth the energy for you heads to turn and eyes to see.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

After you spends months in Thailand and you will never ever give any look to sinkie bitches. It is just not worth the energy for you heads to turn and eyes to see.
Honestly I find Malaysian girls more attractive. No need to go so far haha.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Undeniable fact . . . . they simply know how to carry themselves and also know where they should stand

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Standards of beauty are based on international standards set by western cosmetic/fashion companies since the Industrial Revolution, so western traits have been laid down as the trends for some time already. Double eyelid operations have been around since our mother's times and have now gotten into mainstream fashion trends in East Asian societies as they've become more affluent.

Nobody want Chinky eyes, even the Chinks themselves!

Cheers!

jw5

Loyal
Standards of beauty are based on international standards set by western cosmetic/fashion companies since the Industrial Revolution, so western traits have been laid down as the trends for some time already. Double eyelid operations have been around since our mother's times and have now gotten into mainstream fashion trends in East Asian societies as they've become more affluent.

Nobody want Chinky eyes, even the Chinks themselves!

Cheers!

You don't like Lucy Liiu? :confused:

lucy-liu.jpg