• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

is it illeagal to feed wild roosters and chicks in boacntic garden?

kkbutterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal
spot some wild roosters roaming about at bacantic garden.
feed them with some breads and they enjoys it.
then come some young punks working at npark admin office advise me not to feed them and want my cooperation.
is it against the law to feed them?

chucky

Alfrescian
Loyal
then come some young punks working at npark admin office advise me not to feed them and want my cooperation.

Please don't feed because they may not be accustom to your food and get sick. Leave it to the professionals.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
try to feed on them instead :biggrin:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

you can choose not to cooperate. it's all about balls... you have any?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it's illegal to feed wildlife in the u.s.

prosecution, penalties and fines are administered at the state, county, city levels although federal courts handle national and federal territories such as national parks and preservations. domesticated animals are ok, but owners frown on strangers feeding junk or wrong food to their pets. for example, gong chee byes from china and india (sg included) feed candies and chicken bones to dogs. it's ironic that u.s. laws forbid feeding of wildlife to avoid wild animals becoming dependent on human handouts and forget how to survive in the wild yet welfare laws are aplenty to provide human losers with billions in handouts. :eek:

image.jpg

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
my question is why the TS never ask the officer why he can't feed the animals and need to come here to ask for a reason for his action???????

why sinkie behave like this????

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
code of federal regulations 36, 2.2 a2 - wildlife protection.

View attachment 26330

Ang moh is the best.. they will explain the reason why having people to ask.. but for sinkie??

Sinkie only order others like a big fuck and those coward slave just follow without using a brain or maybe follow first and hide his ball , then log in to this forum and ask for the reason for it.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ang moh is the best.. they will explain the reason why having people to ask.. but for sinkie??

Sinkie only order others like a big fuck and those coward slave just follow without using a brain or maybe follow first and hide his ball , then log in to this forum and ask for the reason for it.

for sg, feeding wildlife should be prosecuted with the maximum punishment - death penalty by feeding the convicted to the animals.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
too many signs warning against feeding migratory birds.....too many chink and neh migrants continue to illegally feed them.

image.jpg

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
During my primary school days, my dad would take us to Botanic Gardens, and the main attraction/activity for us there was to feed the monkeys! Don't see anything wrong with that! We fed them kacang putih, bought from the kacang vendors located in places in the park. If there were primates there these days, Pizza Hut would set up shop and we'd buy pizza slices for the monkeys - Inflasi.

Cheers!

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
During my primary school days, my dad would take us to Botanic Gardens, and the main attraction/activity for us there was to feed the monkeys! Don't see anything wrong with that! We fed them kacang putih, bought from the kacang vendors located in places in the park. If there were primates there these days, Pizza Hut would set up shop and we'd buy pizza slices for the monkeys - Inflasi.

Cheers!

I remember reading that they exterminated the monkeys at Botanic Gardens because some monkeys tried to feed on the people i.e. bite people.
This is an example of why nature cannot exist in Spore unless it follows the rules & regulations of the PAP.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
I remember reading that they exterminated the monkeys at Botanic Gardens because some monkeys tried to feed on the people i.e. bite people.
This is an example of why nature cannot exist in Spore unless it follows the rules & regulations of the PAP.

You sure not because too many fap members took after them n having monkey biz

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh. the authorities were ordered to cull the monkeys because the monkeys raided Gleneagles hospital's premises! I heard troupes of them invaded the kitchens and some wards and terrified the occupants in there. It happened a few times! After the second invasion, the police responded by shooting the monkeys! Poor animals! I thought it was quite funny!

The NEA (or Primary Producions) have a team of shooters to take of these "pests." If I had the power, I'd be on the monkey's
side and ambush the intruding humans! Chee-bye!

Cheers!

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh. the authorities were ordered to cull the monkeys because the monkeys raided Gleneagles hospital's premises! I heard troupes of them invaded the kitchens and some wards and terrified the occupants in there. It happened a few times! After the second invasion, the police responded by shooting the monkeys! Poor animals! I thought it was quite funny!

The NEA (or Primary Producions) have a team of shooters to take of these "pests." If I had the power, I'd be on the monkey's
side and ambush the intruding humans! Chee-bye!

Cheers!

Only a few times. On this logic should police be deployed to cull smrt people for so many disruption