• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Seven things you should always keep secret

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
look fatfugs, there's nothing wrong in defending whatever opinion you have as with everyone here, but the fact is you gave a thought-provoking gem / nugget of an advice to fat people "can diet, exercise and loose some weight" that even chimps and cockanathans can understand. when caught out and confronted with proof of this, you tried to weasel your way out, cried baby, leepot polis and claimed that you were being bullied etc.....and now you want to try to impress others by cutting & pasting some shit...nice try but try harder!

Look mudlander LIAR, you are always lying don't assume others are the same as you. I caught you lying and shouting I was caught based on nothing but hot air in gsfosnis case.

On the otherhand, my statement to you is as clear as crystal and I was the one who pointed out clearly to you I was not defending fat people as they can always lose weight by diet and exercise. Why should I agree just becos you keep insisting on your twisted understanding? Anyway, leave it to people to judge and put me on your ignore list instead of repeating your lie.

Lastly, your mudlander small heart is showing again. You are trying to impress others dont assume others are like you. This article came to me on Facebook today and I thought it was interesting and so I shared it. That's all.

Last edited:

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Look mudlander LIAR, you are always lying don't assume others are the same as you. I caught you lying and shouting I was caught based on nothing but hot air in gsfosnis case.

On the otherhand, my statement to you is as clear as crystal and I was the one who pointed out clearly to you I was not defending fat people as they can always lose weight by diet and exercise. Why should I agree just becos you keep insisting on your twisted understanding? Anyway, leave it to people to judge and put me on your ignore list instead of repeating your lie.

Lastly, your mudlander small heart is showing again. You are trying to impress others dont assume others are like you. This article came to me on Facebook today and I thought it was interesting and so I shared it. That's all.
fatfugs, who's lying is there for all to see and you got caught, simple as that!
and if everyone followed your attempt to impress from fb postings, woe betide us...duh!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
fatfugs, who's lying is there for all to see and you got caught, simple as that!
and if everyone followed your attempt to impress from fb postings, woe betide us...duh!

Well you are the one caught lying mudlander on gsfosnis case. And obviously you are lying too of me giving advice to fat people as it doesn't make sense at all - I was obviously in that thread telling you to stop insulting fat people, not giving advice to fat people to lose weight.

Anyway, you mudlander smearing me is nothing new - you insist your twisted understanding of my statement - so that you can insult me a fatfug who don't follow own advice to lose weight. If everyone followed your attempt to repeat your lies to slander and insult others, woe betide us.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Well you are the one caught lying mudlander on gsfosnis case. And obviously you are lying too of me giving advice to fat people as it doesn't make sense at all - I was obviously in that thread telling you to stop insulting fat people, not giving advice to fat people to lose weight.

Anyway, you mudlander smearing me is nothing new - you insist your twisted understanding of my statement - so that you can insult me a fatfug who don't follow own advice to lose weight. If everyone followed your attempt to repeat your lies to slander and insult others, woe betide us.
fatfugs, stop twisting and trying to weasel your way out by referring to some other irrelevant case unless you can quote it, like i did previously to prove that you were lying. it's just a sorry excuse and i've showed you how - by not having to insult your wife, daughter, family like you did....

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
fatfugs, stop twisting and trying to weasel your way out by referring to some other irrelevant case unless you can quote it, like i did previously to prove that you were lying. it's just a sorry excuse and i've showed you how - by not having to insult your wife, daughter, family like you did....

You are the one to stop twisting. It's all in the Benjamin Lim thread. Your lying and big shouting of me being caught again - based on nothing but hot air - when another liar gsfosnis claimed I said life is not precious and has screenshot. Now proven all false with no screenshot to show since cny. And look who is talking insulting others? Who is the one calling me a fatfug, prostitute etc? I was merely returning your greetings to your wife daughter family. You deserved it.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are the one to stop twisting. It's all in the Benjamin Lim thread. Your lying and big shouting of me being caught again - based on nothing but hot air - when another liar gsfosnis claimed I said life is not precious and has screenshot. Now proven all false with no screenshot to show since cny. And look who is talking insulting others? Who is the one calling me a fatfug, prostitute etc? I was merely returning your greetings to your wife daughter family. You deserved it.
fatfugs, quote it and bring it on, or else your cred will be shot to pieces.
no need for screenshot and use another person to prove your point (which i had and still can), no excuse here.
i don't need to stoop that low to bring and greet your family into this (which I can), it's between derfatfug and me...

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
fatfugs, quote it and bring it on, or else your cred will be shot to pieces.
no need for screenshot and use another person to prove your point (which i had and still can), no excuse here.
i don't need to stoop that low to bring and greet your family into this (which I can), it's between derfatfug and me...

Your post #273 (page 14) in Benjamin lim's eyes refused to close thread. Date: 3/2/2016.

Look who's talking about using another person to prove your point? Lol you mudlander are the one using gsfosnis in the first place and that's why I have to quote his name in my reply to prove you are lying.

Oh and you mudlander already stooped low enough to slander me a fatfug, prostitute etc when I don't deserve it as I didn't insult you at all. Don't blame me. You started it.

Last edited:

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is it? I have been following number one to six but still alot of trouble with people smearing me with lies.

If these are lies, and you're not guilty, then let them go. More important things in life than getting worked up over what people think of you.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
If these are lies, and you're not guilty, then let them go. More important things in life than getting worked up over what people think of you.

Thanks, will take note of your advice. I was just trying to clear my name in vain. Do you watch channel u Korean drama? The episode yesterday showed it well. Someone fabricated a rumour about a guy in Internet. It is not true and he was devastated and trying to clear his name.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There a few things which are always worth keeping to yourself. Telling the world about them — however much you want to — just won’t bring you anything good. Here are seven of the most crucial things we think you should always keep secret.

1. Don’t reveal your most ambitious plans. Keep silent about these until you’ve actually managed to fulfill them. Such plans often have weak spots and ill-thought out parts which you haven’t noticed; therefore, the chances are that someone could pick them apart quite easily, leading you to become too disheartened to even try to overcome them.

2. Don’t deliberately share information about any good or generous deeds or charitable work that you’ve done. The greatest virtue lies in doing something good without hope of recognition. Boasting about such things can quickly lead to arrogance. If you feel the need to, perhaps you should evaluate why it is that you’re really doing these things — is out of altruism, or the desire to be praised?

3. Never reveal the secrets of your lifestyle. It’s not worth bragging about how you’ve gone on a diet, or overcome your habit of sleeping too much in the morning, or stopped indulging your appetite for sex. If you’ve given up on worldly pleasures for the sake of spiritual goals, then it makes no sense to talk about this — your emotional condition needs to be harmonious, and such a desire to impress others and receive praise is a sign that it is not.

4. Another thing it is always worth keeping silent about are those moments when you’ve shown courage or heroism. We all come up against various challenges every day — both in the external world and on the inside, in our own minds. Your achievements in dealing with both, should they become known, will be rewarded appropriately. It’s not for you to decide whether they are worthy of recognition — therein lies the lesson.

5. Never share your thoughts on what you consider to be your enlightened knowledge of the universe and on questions of life and death. It’s only your interpretation, rather than objective truth, and the chances are you will only seem condescending to others when you try to convince them that they’re mistaken.Only in very rare cases will someone benefit from your thoughts on this subject.

6. It’s never worth revealing any conflicts or problems in your family life to others. Always bear in mind: the less you divulge such secrets about your family to others, the stronger it will be. Such things can only ever be resolved within the privacy of your own home, between loved ones. The more you complain to others about them the harder they will be to overcome.

7. Don’t talk about all the unpleasant things you’ve heard people say or do. Just as it’s possible to get your clothes dirty, you can also soil your mind. And the person who recounts all the foolish and awful things he hears and sees going on in the world as soon as he gets home is no different from the one who forgets to take of his shoes when he walks through the door.

Author: Viacheslav Ruzov

That will be a killer blow to Facebook.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thanks, will take note of your advice. I was just trying to clear my name in vain. Do you watch channel u Korean drama? The episode yesterday showed it well. Someone fabricated a rumour about a guy in Internet. It is not true and he was devastated and trying to clear his name.

We're all anonymous monikers here. What reputation can a contrived, fabricated persona possess? Don't sweat the small stuff.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Your post #273 (page 14) in Benjamin lim's eyes refused to close thread. Date: 3/2/2016.
Look who's talking about using another person to prove your point? Lol you mudlander are the one using gsfosnis in the first place and that's why I have to quote his name in my reply to prove you are lying.
Oh and you mudlander already stooped low enough to slander me a fatfug, prostitute etc when I don't deserve it as I didn't insult you at all. Don't blame me. You started it.
fatfugs, you were caught lying by others - that was, and still is, the crux of my post that you're a incorrigible lair.
and i can see why others could say that in the following postings, starting with post #273.
icon1.png
Re: Benjamin's eyes refused to close.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by ginfreely
Enough nonsense from you. Prove it. Bastard bully liar go to hell!
Btw your signature is another big false accusation. I already said pay me and I will show you the police report.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by gsfosnis
You pwned yourself! Idiot bastard!
And stop accusing me of making false accusations.
You are the one that said life is not precious but too lazy to search your own postings.
Like you said PAY and PAY first then talk. ........

hey dafatfugs, you got caught out...again!
"Don't wriggle away, you slippery worm! I caught you. "

icon1.png

quote_icon.png
For the last time, I said I didn't say that life is not precious. You are a liar smearing me with false accusations.

What a stupid accusation, i no need to search also know I will never say that life is not precious. In fact, life is so precious to me that I have never and will never threaten anyone with taking my own life.

If you spent much time visiting others in hospital, you would have realised that life is very fragile and precious and people who said they want to die, when the time comes all don't want to die.

But having said all this, I don't condemn anyone who wants to commit suicide. It is their life and choice. I just don't agree to glorify and promote commit suicide for example by linking it to conscience. People who did this are not the ones who will have conscience to commit suicide. I read somewhere before it is proven that people did copycat suicides before that are publicised and that's why best not to glorify and promote it.

You are a heartless bitch. Remember that!.
Every members here in this forum are entitled to have and the rights to their own opinions and thoughts whether they suit you or not.
If you really want to discuss in a civilized manner then stop your vulgar foul languages at the start of discussion.
If you want vulgar then there can be not proper discussion. You fucking stinking cunt. When was the last time you wash your stinking cunt bastard will be your reply.
Understand?? Asshole.

And very frankly, I did come across you claiming that life is not precious in one of your postings.
If you want a screenshot then please Pay and Pay first. You started the Pay and Pay thingy. Now you have to eat it. SHIT!.

So stop accusing me of making false accusations. I have the evidence.
If you do not stop your fucking vulgarity and foul languages here, I shall do it to you BIG TIME! Understand CHAO CHEE BYE BIN!!! PU BOH KIA!!! CHIA BEH TUA!!!
So I am watching you!. Fuck your mother stinking cunt.

quote_icon.png
From the police statement, there does not seem to be anything inappropriate, it did not even mention he was handcuffed. They were in plainclothes and not Police cars. So quite discreet arrangement appeared to be made indeed. However it is always good to review procedures for improvement like having an adult around for minor.

What's your point on saying the boy jumped becos "you say I am guilty, I am guilty then"? It is sad for his family that he jumped whether he is guilty or not. But let's not forget that there are also rape and molest victims who jumped or worse, are murdered.

I have pasted below this from the other thread on the policeman raped 16 year old girl case and this is the victim's feelings as recorded.

" According to a victim impact statement tendered to the court, the victim felt humiliated and ashamed by the episode and started to shun social gatherings and male counterparts. She also had thoughts of committing suicide.

The court also heard that the girl’s mother had to accompany her to sleep as she was fearful of being alone at night."

You are diverting your argument. Life is precious. This is not the case like the m&d who rather throws his kid down from his flat because of a pet rabbit. That man doesn't have a tinge of conscience.

This boy has a conscience. He knows what right and wrong. But there is no voice in the world that will speak for him. Such is the life of a poor peasant.

Even his Father relented when he said that he couldn't afford to get a lawyer to f
ight for his son case.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck you! You mudlander are the incorrigible liar pasting so much irrelavant shit by gsfosnis but not your own post #273 that you are caught lying. Admit it! You are caught lying that I am caught when it is clearly only accusations by gsfosnis. Don't twist it! Nobody should go round shouting others are caught lying when it is clearly accusations without proof!

Or is it typical mudlander entitlement mindset that accusations without proof by others are called "caught lying by others"? Anyone with basic intelligence knows i was not caught lying by gsfosnis. I was accused by him without proof. He claimed that I said life is not precious in that thread and I asked him to show the screenshot and he was not able to. All his accusations clearly proven to be lies subsequently but you chose to paste irrelavant accusations and trying to pass them off as truth that i have been caught lying when those are accusations not caught lying.

The truth is clearly there that gsfosnis was the one lying when gsfosnis asked me to wait for his screenshot and then disappeared. But you totally ignored it to twist it to impress on others your lie. You are a lowlife mudlander! You are an incorrigible liar with narrow mind narrow black heart. You are forever twisting to impress on others what you want to achieve your purpose to slander me. And you are still at it continuing your slandering and name calling of me an incorrigible liar based on nothing but your dislike of me. Fuck you mudlander! You are the same mudlander shit like the one in JB forum to slander me just because you dislike me.

Anyway you and anyone else is welcome to find the statement he claimed I made that life is not precious in that thread. Given the number of enemies I have in this forum, if such a statement exist it would have come out by now - without any prompt.

fatfugs, you were caught lying by others - that was, and still is, the crux of my post that you're a incorrigible lair.
and i can see why others could say that in the following postings, starting with post #273.
icon1.png

quote_icon.png
Enough nonsense from you. Prove it. Bastard bully liar go to hell!
Btw your signature is another big false accusation. I already said pay me and I will show you the police report.

icon1.png

quote_icon.png
For the last time, I said I didn't say that life is not precious. You are a liar smearing me with false accusations.

What a stupid accusation, i no need to search also know I will never say that life is not precious. In fact, life is so precious to me that I have never and will never threaten anyone with taking my own life.

If you spent much time visiting others in hospital, you would have realised that life is very fragile and precious and people who said they want to die, when the time comes all don't want to die.

But having said all this, I don't condemn anyone who wants to commit suicide. It is their life and choice. I just don't agree to glorify and promote commit suicide for example by linking it to conscience. People who did this are not the ones who will have conscience to commit suicide. I read somewhere before it is proven that people did copycat suicides before that are publicised and that's why best not to glorify and promote it.

You are a heartless bitch. Remember that!.
Every members here in this forum are entitled to have and the rights to their own opinions and thoughts whether they suit you or not.
If you really want to discuss in a civilized manner then stop your vulgar foul languages at the start of discussion.
If you want vulgar then there can be not proper discussion. You fucking stinking cunt. When was the last time you wash your stinking cunt bastard will be your reply.
Understand?? Asshole.

And very frankly, I did come across you claiming that life is not precious in one of your postings.
If you want a screenshot then please Pay and Pay first. You started the Pay and Pay thingy. Now you have to eat it. SHIT!.

So stop accusing me of making false accusations. I have the evidence.
If you do not stop your fucking vulgarity and foul languages here, I shall do it to you BIG TIME! Understand CHAO CHEE BYE BIN!!! PU BOH KIA!!! CHIA BEH TUA!!!
So I am watching you!. Fuck your mother stinking cunt.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
We're all anonymous monikers here. What reputation can a contrived, fabricated persona possess? Don't sweat the small stuff.

In the grand scheme of things, it is small stuff indeed as everyone will die one day. But it is not really small stuff when you get scorned at by people for something you are not or you have not done in your life. It is great injustice suffered.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In the grand scheme of things, it is small stuff indeed as everyone will die one day. But it is not really small stuff when you get scorned at by people for something you are not or you have not done in your life. It is great injustice suffered.

Well, if your identity online is fictitious, then even the things you're accused of is fiction. If I call myself Batman at an online forum, and people accuse me of betraying Robin, should I get upset?:biggrin:

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Well, if your identity online is fictitious, then even the things you're accused of is fiction. If I call myself Batman at an online forum, and people accuse me of betraying Robin, should I get upset?:biggrin:

as long as you don't reveal the length of Robin's cock it's okay