• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Seven things you should always keep secret

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
There a few things which are always worth keeping to yourself. Telling the world about them — however much you want to — just won’t bring you anything good. Here are seven of the most crucial things we think you should always keep secret.

1. Don’t reveal your most ambitious plans. Keep silent about these until you’ve actually managed to fulfill them. Such plans often have weak spots and ill-thought out parts which you haven’t noticed; therefore, the chances are that someone could pick them apart quite easily, leading you to become too disheartened to even try to overcome them.

2. Don’t deliberately share information about any good or generous deeds or charitable work that you’ve done. The greatest virtue lies in doing something good without hope of recognition. Boasting about such things can quickly lead to arrogance. If you feel the need to, perhaps you should evaluate why it is that you’re really doing these things — is out of altruism, or the desire to be praised?

3. Never reveal the secrets of your lifestyle. It’s not worth bragging about how you’ve gone on a diet, or overcome your habit of sleeping too much in the morning, or stopped indulging your appetite for sex. If you’ve given up on worldly pleasures for the sake of spiritual goals, then it makes no sense to talk about this — your emotional condition needs to be harmonious, and such a desire to impress others and receive praise is a sign that it is not.

4. Another thing it is always worth keeping silent about are those moments when you’ve shown courage or heroism. We all come up against various challenges every day — both in the external world and on the inside, in our own minds. Your achievements in dealing with both, should they become known, will be rewarded appropriately. It’s not for you to decide whether they are worthy of recognition — therein lies the lesson.

5. Never share your thoughts on what you consider to be your enlightened knowledge of the universe and on questions of life and death. It’s only your interpretation, rather than objective truth, and the chances are you will only seem condescending to others when you try to convince them that they’re mistaken.Only in very rare cases will someone benefit from your thoughts on this subject.

6. It’s never worth revealing any conflicts or problems in your family life to others. Always bear in mind: the less you divulge such secrets about your family to others, the stronger it will be. Such things can only ever be resolved within the privacy of your own home, between loved ones. The more you complain to others about them the harder they will be to overcome.

7. Don’t talk about all the unpleasant things you’ve heard people say or do. Just as it’s possible to get your clothes dirty, you can also soil your mind. And the person who recounts all the foolish and awful things he hears and sees going on in the world as soon as he gets home is no different from the one who forgets to take of his shoes when he walks through the door.

Author: Viacheslav Ruzov

harimau

Alfrescian
Loyal
Moral of the story.

Just keep your mouth shut.

That will save you a lot of troubles.

You want trouble come here and shit all over the place.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Moral of the story.

Just keep your mouth shut.

That will save you a lot of troubles.

You want trouble come here and shit all over the place.

Is it? I have been following number one to six but still alot of trouble with people smearing me with lies.

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
In other words don't talk about high minded stuff. That's why we have sports and politics. What else is there to talk about?

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP did not fulfill any of the above mentioned. couple of things off the head, showboat marlboro tan WorldCup2010, on going spat in the famiLEE, tekan WP on EMA, smearing opposition, GST helping the poor.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
in summary all orifices upper and lower must have mindful and muscle control otherwise machiam like tiong tourists with all lobangs spewing shit.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
but not when you got caught and tried to weasel your way out of it.......fatfugs!

Rubbish LIAR mudlander. I did not get caught but you are lying about me giving advice to fat people. My statement is clear and people with basic intelligence can understand I was not in that thread - that you were insulting fat people - to give advice to fat people to diet and exercise. I was there to tell you to stop insulting fat people and my statement was to stress I am not siding fat people who can always lose weight.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
In other words don't talk about high minded stuff. That's why we have sports and politics. What else is there to talk about?

Sports and politics also can see and hear plenty of unpleasant things. In other words, can't talk anything at all if follow point 7.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
in summary all orifices upper and lower must have mindful and muscle control otherwise machiam like tiong tourists with all lobangs spewing shit.
and in conclusion, all fatfuggers can and should exercise and loose some weight.
also results in a tighter spincter which can then emit a higher-pitched burst of hot air - and with the better muscle and plug control, at least there won't be shit accompanying the fart :wink:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Spewing shit to liars is OK as they deserved it for slandering others with lies.

welcum home my dear. hope your jap tour has rejuvenated you greatly. relax. no need to spew shit anymore. at least i know you're one tongue-lashing chiobu. muak!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
and in conclusion, all fatfuggers can and should exercise and loose some weight.
also results in a tighter spincter which can then emit a higher-pitched burst of hot air - and with the better muscle and plug control, at least there won't be shit accompanying the fart :wink:

she's actually in good shape. very chio. just that her upper orifice is a motor mouth machine gun.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
welcum home my dear. hope your jap tour has rejuvenated you greatly. relax. no need to spew shit anymore. at least i know you're one tongue-lashing chiobu. muak!

My Japan tour was fantastic, I can see these people are resilient. Many of their castles, temples, shrines etc are all rebuilt ones after war, fire, etc.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Rubbish LIAR mudlander. I did not get caught but you are lying about me giving advice to fat people. My statement is clear and people with basic intelligence can understand I was not in that thread - that you were insulting fat people - to give advice to fat people to diet and exercise. I was there to tell you to stop insulting fat people and my statement was to stress I am not siding fat people who can always lose weight.
look fatfugs, there's nothing wrong in defending whatever opinion you have as with everyone here, but the fact is you gave a thought-provoking gem / nugget of an advice to fat people "can diet, exercise and loose some weight" that even chimps and cockanathans can understand. when caught out and confronted with proof of this, you tried to weasel your way out, cried baby, leepot polis and claimed that you were being bullied etc.....and now you want to try to impress others by cutting & pasting some shit...nice try but try harder!