• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SDP Makes Fat Turd John Tan And Chee Do RT In Bukit Batok! Too Fat And Unfit!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
12983852_10154403107328455_6748388680599438594_o.jpg

13055050_10154403107243455_1071175987459240880_o.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10154403107153455.1073741896.322502513454&type=3

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
When Lamei was in this forum she was the best known cock tease that we had. She was also trying to get into the pants of our Ramseth but he was too smart. She is also remembered for abusing her Delphi membership to ban members similar to what PAP does. It is also the reason why Sam migrated from Delphi. Not once did she talk or discuss about politics or social issues. Although she was well regarded for helping opposition parties with logistics and resources and her ability to organise these things.

She dressing like this is not going to help the party one bit. Voters demographics include not only elderly who are conservative by today's standard but also includes the young and middle age that understand the meaning of dress sense and the appropriate occasions and times to do apply them. I am fully aware that she has become the confidante of Chee and also the conduit for the media who want to known about Chee. I doubt the Malay members of SDP have any clout of advising Chee that her dressing is not appropriate.

Even a playboy contesting for political post would have enough common sense to behave like a saint.

This is a reflection of a continuing problem of Chee of failing to attract and retain people of calibre.

Last edited:

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When Lamei was in this forum she was the best known cock tease that we had. She was also trying to get into the pants of our Ramseth but he was too smart. She is also remembered for abusing her Delphi membership to ban members similar to what PAP does. It is also the reason why Sam migrated from Delphi. Not once did she talk or discuss about politics or social issues.

Wow relax man... you sound like Lee tah bar now

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
Morning jog before Sunday's walkabout at Bukit Batok #NowIsTheTime

Seem like this is part of their campaign. I m wondering if it wise to waste their precious time going to places where there is more monkeys than human. At this point of time, they should be visiting places where they could gain maximum exposure. I never seen any candidate in any part of the world campaigning in such a place.