• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Foot Reflexology

currypuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have bad headache and poor sleep quality, I am considering to try foot reflexology. Would it help?

Alamakinky

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It hard to say ....but as for me if have difficulty sleeping well then all I need to do is read krafty's investment posts and that will lull me to sleep....only problem is that it also gives me a headache.

I have bad headache and poor sleep quality, I am considering to try foot reflexology. Would it help?

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I have gone for it and find that in the course of the session, will usually doze of.
Normally will take the 1 hour session type.

It does help me to relax, as for headache, I am not sure as I don't have it.

Perhaps you should try a few session, it might help......

YamSeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just go to your nearest playground, park, garden or whatever you called it, there are some "foot reflexology" facilities built there, free one, no need to spend any money, anyway its our taxpayers' monies, so utilize it.

currypuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't think so. I think you are suffering from magnesium deficiency. Go get magnesium bisglycinate from iherb.com.

Thank kryon, I will check the guardian store for magnesium powder. I drink 100 plus or pocari, sometimes help sometimes no effect.

currypuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just go to your nearest playground, park, garden or whatever you called it, there are some "foot reflexology" facilities built there, free one, no need to spend any money, anyway its our taxpayers' monies, so utilize it.

Can't find such facility in my neighborhood.

This afternoon, visited a foot reflexogy joint at Fulushou. Paid $20 for 30min foot massage and another $20 for 30min neck n shoulder message. Total spent $40. The boss said need to do a few sessions.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can't find such facility in my neighborhood.

This afternoon, visited a foot reflexogy joint at Fulushou. Paid $20 for 30min foot massage and another $20 for 30min neck n shoulder message. Total spent $40. The boss said need to do a few sessions.

Got special?

currypuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't think so. I think you are suffering from magnesium deficiency. Go get magnesium bisglycinate from iherb.com.

I googled on the benefits of magnesium bisglycinates:

Decrease anxiety
Help with sleep
Lower stress
Improve heart and cardiovascular health
Control chronic pain problems
Reduce migraine frequency and severity
Reduce general headache frequency and severity
Increase testosterone (both free and total) levels in men and helping women balance their own sex hormones
Control blood sugar and protect against type 2 diabetes

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes it will help. but if u not a regular.
It be painful. But u feel good after that.
Foot massage is not the process u enjoyed but u enjoyed is after it.
If it is a good massage u feel your two legs lighter.

currypuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes it will help. but if u not a regular.
It be painful. But u feel good after that.
Foot massage is not the process u enjoyed but u enjoyed is after it.
If it is a good massage u feel your two legs lighter.

Yeah, my foot massage session is damn painful.