• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Oil Pricing

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i only have about 2k invested in XLE and XOP back in jan or feb when oil bottomed at $27 a barrel.....hope oil doesnt recover too fast before i can pump more money into it......its my only hope now for a big jackpot,hopefully a two bagger or three bagger.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
soory bro, i hope the OPEC and non-Opec nations keep the oil tap flowing. if not, i will be in serious trouble.:o

Alamakinky

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Same here....since the crisis I have invested my near life savings of $108.60 cash and $2.62 CPF in oil. Hope I dont lose all my money and have to declare bankruptcy.

soory bro, i hope the OPEC and non-Opec nations keep the oil tap flowing. if not, i will be in serious trouble.:o

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Same here....since the crisis I have invested my near life savings of $108.60 cash and $2.62 CPF in oil. Hope I dont lose all my money and have to declare bankruptcy.

got buy got hope,even if u dont try u are still dead broke anyway so might as well gamble it all,yolo.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If you trade it, your life savings can increase to the millions. If you just sit and wait, the most you can get is in the thousands. Oil is for trading, not for investing.

Alamakinky

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just kidding around only....I dont have the spare money nor the risk appetite for oil trading....just a typical sinkie kpkb and wishful thinking only.

If you trade it, your life savings can increase to the millions. If you just sit and wait, the most you can get is in the thousands. Oil is for trading, not for investing.

YamSeng

Alfrescian
Loyal

You are better than me. Yours is one time losses, mine is every month lost 20% :biggrin:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

$108 can buy at least 2 barrels of oil. Talk to a MLM person, he/she will sell how you can exponentially increase your income :biggrin:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Talking to an MLM person sounds like financial suicide and ruin to me....I'll stick to kpkb-ing.

You buy two barrels of oil when it goes to the low thirties, store in your HDB flat (no storage cost incurred). Then sell it when it reaches forties again. You can do that a few times in a year. If you are gung ho enough, then use OPM to increase your bet.

Caveat: If you pok kai, don't come after me.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
As much as the alternative energy is saying it'll be replacing oil. It would be a long long time before oil has no value.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As much as the alternative energy is saying it'll be replacing oil. It would be a long long time before oil has no value.

not in the short term,but it could be running out soon though,im pretty sure we have past peak oil already.alternative energy is the future.india is taking a step in the right direction building alternative energy farms.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

not in the short term,but it could be running out soon though,im pretty sure we have past peak oil already.alternative energy is the future.

oil will retain its value and will never cease as the main source of energy. i think you all reading too much science fiction.:biggrin: