• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Independent Claimed that Chan Chun Sing is a liar and cheat in Parliament

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
The guy is a bold faced liar. This is his statement in parliament in responses to challanges by Sylvia Lim.

"I will be the last person to ever allow the PA to be politicised,” 'Mr Chan reassured.'

Even old man when asked why JBJ has not been made an Advisor to grassroots organisations like all other elected MPs said that he wanted someone who his government can rely on to advance its agenda and cause. In essence he acknowledged that by ignoring the elected MP who happens to be an opposition member and by putting an unelected PAP party member working with PA the policisation was what he had wanted.

I cannot recall any other government minister denying the link between party and PA because they did not want to lie but were prepared to be evasive. ( Ptader can help verify) When NTUC began removing union officials who contested seats as opposition candidate, they too were removed and old man then annouced the 'symbiotic relationship" between PAP and NTUC. We even had one of our prolific SBF members resigned from his union post in disgust.

It should also be noted that during the same session, it was revealed that MND officials failed or refused to reply to letters sent by an elected member of parliament. Why even bother to pay salaries to opposition MPs, if they are wasting their time in dealing with ministeries who refused to cooperate.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
People actually thought he was going to be a future PM and even the brothel press started writing about his achievements in SAF. The guy will be lucky to wash Sylvia Lim's panties politics wise.

What about the food packages and transport organised by PA for PAP rallies. What about the 2011 leaked email from PA staff on transport arrangements for PAP. What about PA staff wearing all white with lightening badge canvassing for votes at MRT station, the same ones that were exposed when Palmer's affair came to light and the photos of bevy of PA cum PAP angels were published online.

CCS like his other colleagues in pap....is a very expensive clown.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
under LKY PAP nothing is clean except himself, he bathe everyday.

God poured rain, heavily, during his possession route to his crematorium to clean him up.

人算不如天算

Dear brothers and sisters

The Independent claimed that Chan Chun Sing is a serial liar and lied to the parliament.

below is the statement from The Independent.

Chan Chun Sing knows – social media gets abuzz with evidence of PA’s partiality

http://theindependent.sg/chan-chun-...a-gets-abuzz-with-evidence-of-pas-partiality/

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Peoples Association is dealing not with a government, civil servant or public servant. When they deal with an advisor in an opposition ward, they are dealing only with a PAP member. How is this not politicisation. There are dozens of stat board employees (GROs) that support and do the bidding of these advisors. All paid for by taxpayer. Its a balant abuse.

yahoo55

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a shameless liar Chan Chun Sing is.

PAP ministers talk so much about integrity, honesty, clean politics, wearing all white etc , yet they make barefaced lies in parliament !!
Where's the integrity and honesty?? Vivian Balakrishnan why are you so quiet?? Where's your speech to CCS about don't cover up, come clean and clean politics??

PAP ministers are behaving like lying hypocrites, and they are following Hitler's playbook in propaganda and lying to the Sinkie public.

Songboh 69% brainwashed dumbfucks, you voted for this PAP shit !

[
quote-make-the-lie-big-make-it-simple-keep-saying-it-and-eventually-they-will-believe-it-adolf-hitler-53-9-0958.jpg

yahoo55

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://theindependent.sg/peoples-association-is-not-partisan/

People’s Association is not partisan?

By The Independent - April 14, 2016

By: Leong Sze Hian

I refer to the article “People’s Association is not partisan: Chan Chun Sing” (Channel NewsAsia, Apr 14).

It states that “”The PA is a statutory board. It executes the directions for the Government of the day, as per any statutory board. The PA does not allow any political activity or canvassing on our premises or in our activities. And we certainly do not mobilise anyone for any political party,” Mr Chan reiterated.

“If Ms Lim has any such evidence of wrongdoing, you can let me know, and I guarantee you I will follow up. I will be the last person to ever allow the PA to be politicised.””

PA is “not partisan”?

GIven that the PA is “not partisan” –

… why was there a transfer of the leases of 26 community sites in Aljunied, from the Town Council to the People’s Association?

… why is it that requests from opposition town councils to use facilities managed by the PA were rejected?

… why is it that for RC activities in opposition wards – the PAP Branch Chairman and Grassroots Advisor (normally the losing PAP candidate), are typically invited?

… why are Community Clubs generally not open to opposition MPs for community purposes?

… why is it that the Community Improvement Projects Committee (CIPC) disburses its funds through the CCCs’ recommendations?

… why is it that from 2011 to 2015, AHPETC did not receive any CIPC funds (about 17 projects were approved in 2013, but work has not started on any of them as of September 2015)?

… why are HDB upgrading projects handled through the PAP grassroots advisor, instead of the opposition MP of the constituency?

Leong Sze Hian
http://leongszehian.com/?p=13896

yahoo55

Alfrescian
Loyal
I've more to add to the list...

... Why is my kid's MOE award given by the PAP losing candidate instead of the duly elected WP MP at the community centre??

... Why was the PA grassroots and RC members helping the PAP candidate instead of the duly elected WP MP to give the MOE awards to the kids??

... In all PAP wards, the PAP MPs are invited to give the MOE awards to their constituency kids in the CCs, why are opposition MPs not invited to give the MOE awards to their constituency kids in the CCs??

... Why are the PAP MPs and PAP branch chairmen / grassroots advisers invited to the PA community centres for events, but the opposition MPs and opposition branch chairmen / grassroots advisers are not invited for the events??

Last edited:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
i'm a bit daft here, can anyone enlighten me? thanks in advance :o:o:o

why is it that PAP flags are flown outside RCs? are RCs & TCs political entities or non-partisan entities? i'm terribly confused. :eek::eek::eek:

next question: even when the Parliament has dissolved, are the TCs and RCs still under the PAP's charge until a new Government is formed? or are these entities returned to the HDB and/or relevant Government ministries for operations in the absence of the Parliament? :o:o:o

Maybe Minister Chan help me understand the situation a little better.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
People actually thought he was going to be a future PM and even the brothel press started writing about his achievements in SAF. The guy will be lucky to wash Sylvia Lim's panties politics wise.

What about the food packages and transport organised by PA for PAP rallies. What about the 2011 leaked email from PA staff on transport arrangements for PAP. What about PA staff wearing all white with lightening badge canvassing for votes at MRT station, the same ones that were exposed when Palmer's affair came to light and the photos of bevy of PA cum PAP angels were published online.

My insider updated me recently that we should not rule out Ong Ye Kung as PM. Inside the PAP and MOE, he is taken very seriously. Let's wait for his next appointment. If Defence or Finance, I think HSK will have a formidable opponent. CCS has been CFF - concluded for filing.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
My insider updated me recently that we should not rule out Ong Ye Kung as PM. Inside the PAP and MOE, he is taken very seriously. Let's wait for his next appointment. If Defence or Finance, I think HSK will have a formidable opponent. CCS has been CFF - concluded for filing.

If OYK becomes PM, Paya Lebar Airbase relocation will be a definite go. I am sure he is interested in real estate redevelopment.....LOL

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

they are just seat warmers for Lee Hsien Yang children.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe Minister Chan help me understand the situation a little better.

Such minor details no need our ministers to reply. Let me enlighten you, son. Whoever win election wins town council management right. Fly what flags is entirely up to the TC, but naturally it is whoever extends their contract. Who run town council in transition? Why of course the town council management hired by the incumbant lah. Very simple really. :rolleyes:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Very simple really. :rolleyes:

Oh... In that case, why wasn't Chiam allowed to use the RC facilities to conduct his MPS sessions when he was the elected MP? Is he not serving the residents of Potong Pasir?

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
The 70 % have approved and accepted the miw crooks,clowns and liars .
Don't complain.There's nothing much can be done now.