• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

scammer pastor(KH) ,now THUG pastor!!!

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
gangster pastor of Impact Life Church

st_20160414_ahcheo14tay_2214952.jpg

A church pastor allegedly challenged another road user to a fight along an expressway and caused hurt to the latter when he declined to do so, a court heard yesterday.

Daniel Cheo Guan Beng, 46, a pastor with Impact Life Church, is accused of closing Mr Tay Kim Beng's van door on him, causing it to hit the businessman, 60, on his forehead and hip.

The alleged road rage incident took place on the Pan-Island Expressway (PIE) near the Paya Lebar flyover on Jan 13 last year.

Cheo denies his single charge of voluntarily causing hurt.

Mr Tay, a managing director with Nitaki Machine Movers, told the court on the first day of the trial that Cheo had been driving an Alfa Romeo and had signalled for him to stop his Renault Kangoo.

After both pulled over on the expressway, Cheo allegedly walked "aggressively" up to Mr Tay, pointed his finger at his nose and called him "chao ah kua" and "chao ah beng", derogatory Hokkien terms.

In a "very aggressive" tone, Cheo allegedly then said: "You want to hit me, is it? (sic) Go ahead, hit me."

Through a Mandarin interpreter, Mr Tay said he tried to get back in the driver's seat, but Cheo allegedly closed the door on him, and then grabbed his hand and pulled him out. Cheo purportedly then challenged him to a fight again. "I can remember him saying 'you hit me la, you hit me, lah'," Mr Tay testified.

Back in his office in Tampines, Mr Tay called a grassroots leader, a lawyer, who advised him to make a police report.

Asked by Deputy Public Prosecutor Tan Ee Kuan why he had stopped on the road, Mr Tay said: "There was some misunderstanding and the other party wanted me to stop, so I had to stop to find out what was going on."

Moments before, he had been driving behind Cheo, who was slowing down and accelerating intermittently, he said. Mr Tay saw a passenger in the front seat take some photos of his van, and he told his front passenger to also take photos of the car with his phone.

Mr Tay disagreed with Cheo's lawyer, Mr Adrian Wee, that he knew what had sparked the incident. But Mr Wee pointed out that he had told police that he had honked at Cheo - by accident - on the expressway near Farrer Road.

"The vehicle's male driver seemed unhappy and I saw that he deliberately jam brake (sic) in front of my vehicle several times," Mr Tay's police report read.

In court, Mr Tay changed his evidence, saying Cheo did not brake at all, although his speed was "erratic". He denied Mr Wee's accusation that he was tailing Cheo because the passenger had taken photos of his van. "I was not looking for trouble," Mr Tay said.

Mr Tay also denied having been "actively engaged in a disagreement on the road", when this was put to him by Cheo's lawyer.

The trial continues today before District Judge Shawn Ho.

The maximum punishment for voluntarily causing hurt is two years' jail and a $5,000 fine.

jw5

Loyal
A church pastor allegedly challenged another road user to a fight along an expressway and caused hurt to the latter when he declined to do so, a court heard yesterday.

Daniel Cheo Guan Beng, 46, a pastor with Impact Life Church, is accused of closing Mr Tay Kim Beng's van door on him, causing it to hit the businessman, 60, on his forehead and hip.

Wah............................. pastor also can get so angry huh, what happened to turn the other cheek? :wink:

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
uncle drive van, chao ah gua,chao ah beng..gangster pastor turn his cheeks for fine ladies,riches folks only...

you know what next?he apologize to his flocks not out of sincere regret but fear of tithe donation getting cancelled.

jw5

Loyal
uncle drive van, chao ah gua,chao ah beng..gangster pastor turn his cheeks for fine ladies,riches folks only...

you know what next?he apologize to his flocks not out of sincere regret but fear of tithe donation getting cancelled.

Forgive him, for he does not understand his own hypocrisy. :wink:

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
i see the old man face machiam our resident JohnTan with the kiam pak face.

dont say pastor, I think the Pope also will punch his nose and face until bleed.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

dont say pastor, I think the Pope also will punch his nose and face until bleed.

You shouldn't be so rude to grassroots leaders. Without people like us, many residents would not be properly educated about the numerous helping plans by the government. We helped numerous sinkies through our volunteerism.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
You shouldn't be so rude to grassroots leaders. Without people like us, many residents would not be properly educated about the numerous helping plans by the government. We helped numerous sinkies through our volunteerism.

Without glassloot people they will still be educated because that's what schools n teachers are there for. Nothing to do with street thugs called Glassloot people.

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah............................. pastor also can get so angry huh, what happened to turn the other cheek? :wink:

pastor and bastard are interchangeable .... more often than not they are layered as one!!

with pastor like Kong hee and now him.......... how to be respectful to them?? are they really men of god? which got?????????????

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I agree. Case aside old man really got a beat me up fuckface.
And he hangs around with crasslooters....all the more upping his hamtum me quotient