• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who said humans and dinosaurs didn't coexist?

harimau

Alfrescian
Loyal
arsbp2lkvop8xjwb0g0o.jpg

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I believe Megalodon still roam our oceans. There has been numerous sightings in the past decades, the most recent being in 2013. This is the reason I stopped swimming in the sea and refuse to go on cruise ships.

screen%20shot%202013-08-05%20at%207.04.23%20pm.png

800px-Megalodon_scale1.png

screen%20shot%202013-08-05%20at%207.03.52%20pm.png

I also believe that aliens are trying to take over our planet. If we are not united, our earth is doomed.

rurouni

Alfrescian
Loyal
I believe Megalodon still roam our oceans. There has been numerous sightings in the past decades, the most recent being in 2013.
I'm also a believer that the oceans, especially the deepest parts, still contain certain dinosaurs that survived the Great Flood over five thousand years ago.

I also believe that aliens are trying to take over our planet. If we are not united, our earth is doomed.
The good news, from the true Christian point of view, is that so-called "aliens" don't exist. :smile:
But demons pretending to be "aliens" certainly do exist.

Also, the Earth is stationary:
[video=youtube;jL-h5GA8tKc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jL-h5GA8tKc[/video]

and flat:
[video=youtube;CbRIbIeKj7E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbRIbIeKj7E[/video]

youtube.com/user/ericdubay77/videos?flow=grid&view=0&sort=p

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
I believe the Orang Pendek exists in Sumatra and will be proven soon. I hope one day to be able to join an expedition to look for it.

Cheers!

I believe Megalodon still roam our oceans. There has been numerous sightings in the past decades, the most recent being in 2013............................

apogee

Alfrescian
Loyal
The following existed because the bible say so:

unicorn - Job 39:9 and elsewhere,

stayrs - Isaiah 13:21

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The stupidity of religious retards never fail to amazes me.

This is why religion are poison to humanity. It impede humanity's real progress and development in Science, logic and enlightenment.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I'm also a believer that the oceans, especially the deepest parts, still contain certain dinosaurs that survived the Great Flood over five thousand years ago.

Spot on, and I am with you on this. The Mariana Trench is definitely home to Liopleurodon and Mosasaurus. There were reports of sightings.
0027_SeaRex_Liopleurodon_web-1.jpg
mosasaurus-1.jpg

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
Spot on, and I am with you on this. The Mariana Trench is definitely home to Liopleurodon and Mosasaurus. There were reports of sightings.

Agree absolutely. You are right to stop swimming in the sea and going on cruise ships. :wink:

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Unicons once roamed the Central Plains of Asia, unfortunately, the Chinese loved to eat their meat! And ate them to extinction!

Cheers!

The following existed because the bible say so:

unicorn - Job 39:9 and elsewhere,

stayrs - Isaiah 13:21

jw5

Loyal
Unicons once roamed the Central Plains of Asia, unfortunately, the Chinese loved to eat their meat! And ate them to extinction!

Cheers!

This reminds me, if you ever serve that guy raccoon meat, please update what it tastes like. Thanks! :wink:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset

Cheers!

Exactly! Then they tried to say that the unicorn horn (that part which can't be eaten) is a Narwhal horn! And that unicorns don't fucking exist! Tell me this is not a unicorn horn

th

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
May not be eaten as "food" for sustenance, but may be consumed as medicine. (Eg. Tiger balls, Rhino Horn).

Cheers!

Exactly! Then they tried to say that the unicorn horn (that part which can't be eaten) is a Narwhal horn!..................

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I believe Megalodon still roam our oceans. There has been numerous sightings in the past decades, the most recent being in 2013. This is the reason I stopped swimming in the sea and refuse to go on cruise ships.

screen%20shot%202013-08-05%20at%207.04.23%20pm.png

800px-Megalodon_scale1.png

screen%20shot%202013-08-05%20at%207.03.52%20pm.png

total fake photo lah.............if the shark is so close..........the whale still there meh ?